Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
It was a dick move, but posting that pic isn't any type of offence. Grassing her up to James was the right thing to do, although she's just added it to her list of excuses, ooh me psychosis was playing up, ffs talks about it like her cankle. Watching her in the shower... I'm guessing this was the period they were sexting each other, although neither was desperate enough to actually do.
Has he done anything else? 🤔 Hopefully him and ste will get to share a cell and moan about Lou. Ooh, that'll be two fellas she's grassed up recently. Wouldn't have thought was a popular thing among her section of society.
Wasting police time ,they will laugh at her

May 23, 2023
So many animal lovers on here 🥰 love you guys! Last time I rode a horse I was about 18 stone and basically got given a shire to ride 💀 also I’m really sorry that I laughed out loud at the face to fence post 😭😭😭
@GraveyardShag has confused me a bit from the get go but as responsible trolls I feel we shouldn’t attack and make ourselves look like the fs people say we are but just to approach with caution and enjoy our little coven of beautiful arseholes 🥰

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
Bloody hell, how many horse owners have we got in this thread...posh bastards ;););)

Can confirm I have no horse. Heard Lou might be getting a pet though 🤔

Been a busy old time catching up on here. @GraveyardShag I feel like I can see both sides. You're in a very unique position compared to us regular trolls because you actually know her in real life and have done for some time. Your perspective will be different.
As far as the "troll moral compass" it's a line not to be crossed really which is why you've garnered such a strong reaction. Playing both sides is a dangerous and cruel game, therefore I'd suggest proceeding with caution.

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
Husband just arrived home with ice cream and caramel sauce. He’s unlocked a fear I didn’t even know I had but I can’t bring myself to eat the sauce since the video of lou squeezing it into her cake hole 🤢 forever ruined

Don't pretend you're not tempted to crack it open and tip your head back....😂😂😂

Apr 16, 2023
I cannot get over how much she has changed in a year!

IMG_7386.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.