Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
Ooh look, teeemooo have small trees.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028_125834_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028_125834_Samsung Internet.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 113
Apr 16, 2023
I will delete my account here. I was curious to find out what is really going on.
Well if you are her mother which i don't believe, get yourself around to hers and give her the biggest kick up the arse she needs, since she has been back on insta ,she has done jac s to change her life for the better or for her kids ,which we no dam well she ain't getting them back, it's about time instead of pussy footing around her she needs tough love ,she is a 30 yr old woman and she is more concerned about getting pip and a bloody christmas tree than getting her act together and getting clean, i'm just glad them kids aren't in her care

Apr 30, 2023
Lou's mum, when you've done the lawn could you get her a nice Christmas tree....she deserves it. She's worked so hard to fool drugs workers into thinking she's actually trying hard to change. Bless her heart.
Take her for another trip to Asda as well.....Its probably Ryan on another account. Feckin trolls 🖕🖕

May 23, 2023
@mazcatz if you are her mum : what did you think of her Instagram stories of her last night saying about how she might as well do drugs as she ain’t getting the kids back?
If it’s actually her mum she needs to know what a disgrace and a failure she is. Any second spent commenting on here should be spent trying to get her daughter clean, disgusting excuse for a parent.
If it’s somebody pretending to be her mum they need to understand just how sad that is, it’s not funny, it’s not derailing the thread, it’s just sad and you’re another one who’s parents failed you.

I’m soooo getting some of those mini trees from temu for my kitchen, just gotta pray they get here on time 🙏🏽🤣

ste lightyear

May 2, 2023
1) fake lou mum is definitely FAKE. I'm friends with lous mum, this is not her.
2) lou was offered a 3 foot tree with lights and blue and silver baubles from an acquaintance (who pitys her) 3 days ago, but she declined as it was too small, and she would prefer one with snow on it. I laughed when va lady got pied, and said now do you pity her? Lol she doesn't want to get given a tree, she wants the cash for temazepan which she's been taking again.
Can anyone upload the vid of her saying she may aswell take drugs if she can't have kids back? send it to notsogrey too.
I'm very surprised that she's got ste begging now she knows if they pretend to separate ste will get money. she loses her s when he says he's with her cos lou relys on the money sent in by stes slutz lol someone sent him a tenner last week and she bought an aero bar, an energy drink and a vape out of it. If only these idiots knew she's the one living it up.

Apr 17, 2023
1) fake lou mum is definitely FAKE. I'm friends with lous mum, this is not her.
2) lou was offered a 3 foot tree with lights and blue and silver baubles from an acquaintance (who pitys her) 3 days ago, but she declined as it was too small, and she would prefer one with snow on it. I laughed when va lady got pied, and said now do you pity her? Lol she doesn't want to get given a tree, she wants the cash for temazepan which she's been taking again.
Can anyone upload the vid of her saying she may aswell take drugs if she can't have kids back? send it to notsogrey too.
I'm very surprised that she's got ste begging now she knows if they pretend to separate ste will get money. she loses her s when he says he's with her cos lou relys on the money sent in by stes slutz lol someone sent him a tenner last week and she bought an aero bar, an energy drink and a vape out of it. If only these idiots knew she's the one living it up.
Number 2 just really has wound me up so much ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.