Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
Here's some
Screenshot_20231222-001703_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20231222-001714_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20231222-001736_TikTok.jpg

Apr 16, 2023
Well that was a wild ride. I was tucked up in bed before FWO showed her face 😂

Looking forward to FWO finding out my address from my burner account (with no posts on it) within 2 days and then taking another 3.5 weeks to plan what to do with it 😂😂😂

Ten Men Annie is so tough she reported my blayza_ste post about her for bullying so it got removed 😂

Aug 29, 2023
It is so annoying when Lou says I'm going through stuff and I'm alone. Guess what Lou...you're not the only one going through stuff. Some people are going through things they haven't brought on themselves. But you wouldnt know about that because you dont care about anyone but yourself. You're alone at Christmas because you picked drugs over your children. You have no friends because you're a selfish piece of s. I bet FWO wouldn't want to be your friend in the real world and go out to the pub, for a meal or shopping with you. Has she ever invited you to meet up or asked you down to where she lives? No and I doubt she ever will. You're an embarrassment to yourself, your family and your children.

Jun 21, 2023
Is it a bad thing if she's so drugged up courtesy of FWO that she can't get up and answer the door to let Alfie in? There's no way she's cleaned that place to a decent standard. Last time she had Ste around to help, and didn't have the added burden of two cats. It mustn't be very nice for the poor boy to have to go spend a few hours in that s box with that dirty slob of a woman.

Apr 17, 2023
What the hell was FWO thinking… why would Lou need money for alfie? She had got food and drink from Iceland and she had got loads of presents so why would she need money!!!

then again FWO probably knew exact what that £70 would be used for!

lou will definitely be on the drugs after Alfie’s visit today. Previously she had ste there for when Alfie went home but this time they will all leave and it will be just Lou and the 2 kittens

Apr 30, 2023
I don’t really understand why she has contact with Alfie when he’s been adopted. This whole “open” adoption thing is very odd and will no doubt be very confusing for poor Alfie as he gets older. I doubt he even knows who she is, let alone loving having a shower with her!!!!
That having a shower with her sounds weird 🥴 Did she actually go in with him?.

Apr 17, 2023
That having a shower with her sounds weird 🥴 Did she actually go in with him?.
That is so weird. How dirty did he get and how did he get so dirty that a wipe with a baby wipe wouldn’t clean him!!!

my kids have never ever had a shower in someone’s house unless they were sleeping over.

Alfie doesn’t know her at all. Yes she is His birth mum but she’s not his every day mum(iyswim). Why would his new parents let him be showered by a stranger?

Apr 17, 2023
I was curious and looked in to open adoptions. Since 1976 all adoptions have been encouraged to be open ones instead of closed ones!

im sure in some circumstances they are a good thing but in Lou’s case it should be a closed one.

from experience (adopted in 1975) having contact with birth family was horrendous and wish mine was a closed one (no good came from contact). like Lou my birth mother didn’t choose me or my brother, she chose men and parties instead of her babies!!!

Sep 6, 2023
Let's all remember that the story of her showering him was told be her. So it's either complete lies or exaggerated beyond belief. Plus I wonder are the adoptive parents totally on board with it. We're they given a choice or was Lou just bullying around and just did it. Maybe they thought it would be nice for her to experience that. I know of it was my child (adopted or not) I'd be highly offended if someone decided my child needed a shower. Poor child was probably dirtier after her shower. Imagine her towels 🤢🤢🤢

Apr 16, 2023
If I had adopted Alfie, she wouldn't see him. Not after watching how she behaves on SM. She's disgusting. She's rude. She's lazy. She's greedy. And she should never be a mother again.
Same here. I would be watching her socials and keeping evidence of every time she has been off her face to show to social services.

James has the right idea when it comes to M+O

Aug 29, 2023
If I had adopted Alfie, she wouldn't see him. Not after watching how she behaves on SM. She's disgusting. She's rude. She's lazy. She's greedy. And she should never be a mother again.
Has Lou ever said if Alfies parents are on social media? I wonder if they have seen her lives or videos. I honestly have no idea why she's allowed to see Alfie. I wouldn't want my children anywhere near her. I know she only gets at most a couple hour long visits a year but that can be so confusing for Alfie. I can imagine he comes from a nice clean home with clean, decent parents. What on earth must he think when he goes into Lou's cess pit and sees her there in her 10 sizes too small tracksuit smelling like fag ash Lil. Now there will be the added aroma of the cat litter tray. Alfies parents hopefully will see the state of Lou and the house today and have every excuse to stop her visits.

Status
Not open for further replies.