Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2023
So Paige baby has all her accounts blocked, and Remi has also blocked them. Said Lou keeps requesting boxes but as soon as she invites her she disappears everytime. Paige says Lou will be live spouting off about her and as soon as she joins Lou says she's not ready but soon as Paige leaves Lou starts again. People are catching on real fast. They said it's giving "sent from my iPhone" vibes 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 12, 2023
Why does she look like shes walking about the supermarket with a blanket round her neck? What an absolute state of a woman 🙈 Someone asked her if she was homeless at the start of her live cos it looked like she had a blanket round her and probs cos she looks trampy 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240423_190033_TikTok.jpg
My bloke said she looks like King frog 🤣🤣

Jun 21, 2023
She’s put a post up from her support workers saying she is their client of the week……for hoovering . You couldn’t make this s up,she used to have a clean house and now is rewarded for hoovering

Are they for real, or are her support workers aware of her antics on TikTik and are having a laugh at her expense?

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
Have you seen what time that message from the care worker was 15 -22 so Lou posted this before she even received it ??? I don't know maybe I am wrong

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
Well I am wrong about the time as it was posted yesterday 🙃, but wasn't yesterday Thursday, but has Friday, maybe I am getting like Lou 😊

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426-153055_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240426-153055_TikTok.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 160
  • Haha
Reactions: KK walking sti 2

bitsandbobs

Apr 23, 2024
Essex
So someone within the lovelies is sharing screenshots from another device of snapchat (of stuff within the lovelies) with Lou. Seriously, who is that desperate for mates they need to keep Lou on side?

Also, anyone seen any proof of Miss Marvel calling the authorities on Lou? She keeps saying she has proof but where is it, lies lies lies! I don't for one second think she would ever do that to anyone!

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
So someone within the lovelies is sharing screenshots from another device of snapchat (of stuff within the lovelies) with Lou. Seriously, who is that desperate for mates they need to keep Lou on side?

Also, anyone seen any proof of Miss Marvel calling the authorities on Lou? She keeps saying she has proof but where is it, lies lies lies! I don't for one second think she would ever do that to anyone!
Seems quite the coincidence that the police turned up at the neighbours last weekend then again today especially since last week they were supposedly looking for Lou 🤔🤔

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Ha, Lou get's a gold star for buying a hoover and possibly using it. Will put it up on the fridge I'm sure :ROFLMAO:

"Well you tell my mum please" - what support scheme is this where they are in contact with the mum of a woman in her 30s. Can Lou not speak to her herself? Is she considered not a responsible adult? (I mean we all know she's not responsible, but from a legal standpoint)

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet

The funniest thing is that our group chat has never been on snapchat. We set up a different chat on snapchat for lou to join 🤣🤣 it is not an active chat.

Like do I'd let lou anywhere near my phone number.

As for us doxxing her address jn her comments LIES she doxxes it herself at every opportunity

Keep going with the wild accusations big lou they are being logged

Aug 29, 2023
Seems quite the coincidence that the police turned up at the neighbours last weekend then again today especially since last week they were supposedly looking for Lou 🤔🤔
Why would the police keep going to her neighbours if they were looking for Lou? If they raided her house I think they would know where she lives by now. I know she was never raided but I don't get why the police would be at her neighbours supposedly for a second time

Status
Not open for further replies.