Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Those cats need a proper home with someone who truly loves them. Why hasn't anyone reported her yet or at least got the RSPCA in to do a welfare check on those poor babies.
Your username just creased me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 still don't understand how she didn't realise her food had dropped out the bag & if she did why not pick it up & why walk all the way home with the bag bracelet on? 🤣🤣

Apr 19, 2024
earth
Last time I saw her on, she had 15 people on her live.

She's burned anyone who gave a s about her. Unless she's going through an (entertaining) crisis, she's playing to an empty room.
And no one really comments as she either ignores them,says she’s not answering or blocks people who don’t have enough followers that she deems enough

Apr 19, 2024
earth
She was in EQs chat other night. EQ was saying how much she liked CC. Lou in the chat was surprised she has her own thread 😂 I told her it’s because she’s so problematic 😂 her reply “ohh”

Err what now? Lou is the one that has pointed a high percentage of us to her thread. She must be so pissed off that her thread on here isn’t as big as other creators ones.When she says about CC thread in her lives i just roll my eyes and say “who hasn’t got one”

Buster&Marley

Feb 28, 2024
MILLIE/EVILPO IS LOUS NEW BEST MATE. FUNNY. SLAGS HER OFF ALL THE TIME. BEST MATES IN THE CHAT. BULLIED HER SISITER OR AS SHE SAID TORTURED HER SISTER. BEST MATE IN THE COMMENTS. SAID LOU MAKES UP LIES ABOUT THEIR DAD DYING. BEST MATES IN COMMENTS. WHICH ONE IS IT MILLIE? IF YOU GET ANY FURTHER UP THAT WOMANS ARSE YOULL BE ABLE TO HELP HER CHEW HER TAKEWAYS?

Apr 16, 2023
Think you need to pop to specsavers.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240512_103118_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240512_103118_TikTok.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 207

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
MILLIE/EVILPO IS LOUS NEW BEST MATE. FUNNY. SLAGS HER OFF ALL THE TIME. BEST MATES IN THE CHAT. BULLIED HER SISITER OR AS SHE SAID TORTURED HER SISTER. BEST MATE IN THE COMMENTS. SAID LOU MAKES UP LIES ABOUT THEIR DAD DYING. BEST MATES IN COMMENTS. WHICH ONE IS IT MILLIE? IF YOU GET ANY FURTHER UP THAT WOMANS ARSE YOULL BE ABLE TO HELP HER CHEW HER TAKEWAYS?
Whatever peoples beef is with Lou do you really need to insert yourself constantly you little freak? You need to pull your head out of Lou’s arsehole.

Last edited:

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
Someone in the comments said she needs a hobby. She said she does diamond art 🤣🤣 but the best hobby would be having her kids!! Parenthood is not a fing hobby Lou, it's a lifelong commitment where you're supposed to prioritise your children's lives over everything else including yourself. No wonder you can't see your kids as no loving parent would ever describe their kids as a fing hobby!

Apr 15, 2024
England
Someone in the comments said she needs a hobby. She said she does diamond art 🤣🤣 but the best hobby would be having her kids!! Parenthood is not a fing hobby Lou, it's a lifelong commitment where you're supposed to prioritise your children's lives over everything else including yourself. No wonder you can't see your kids as no loving parent would ever describe their kids as a fing hobby!
She can't keep her place clean or look after herself and 2 cats let alone kids,Lou you fkd your "hobby" up when you choose drugs over them, hobby 🤯 thank god they are not in your care

Status
Not open for further replies.