Miss red

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She’s getting the latest gossip from the youth ready for “here’s my thing” tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• IMG_0398.jpeg
    IMG_0398.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 109
Reactions: NoLimits
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Kate middleton theories nostradamus theories!
I’ve heard Alex cockpoo and others late at night discussing conspiracy theories that are SO silly. And of course she knows everything and she was claiming due to her work she knows all this classified stuff (can’t remember details but it was nonsense)… everyone was believing every word they said.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
u talk about moral high grounds miss red :unsure: CC aint jealous of someone sat in a small room begging for gifts n obsessed with CLA n elphaba as thats the only FYP u seem to talk about, Plus ur up the buntas of DG n EQ << did bad to u n ur grandkids n u have a reject from the nhs as a best friend who appears in big creators boxes looking for scraps of gifts trying feel important

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
u talk about moral high grounds miss red :unsure: CC aint jealous of someone sat in a small room begging for gifts n obsessed with CLA n elphaba as thats the only FYP u seem to talk about, Plus ur up the buntas of DG n EQ << did bad to u n ur grandkids n u have a reject from the nhs as a best friend who appears in big creators boxes looking for scraps of gifts trying feel important
And a thief for a husband says it all 😂

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Not to mention miss red gifting koba Kane who is a massive wrongen whilst he’s talking about chyanne like this! Koba Kane is a dirty nonce he made a song about bussing on an unborn babies head!
She’s absolutely vile that one! She’s a spineless gobshite. Does the big I am every now and then, but bails on her show if things get hot for one of her pals. Her nasally droning voice 🤮 I don’t watch her live anymore, catch up on here, or YouTube if someone says something worth watching. Her my platform isn’t a bully one? Yeah it is a bully platform, because she is so pathetic she can’t control her room. Even MT controls his boxes, she chooses to let the screaming over each other happen, and sits looking gormless.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Oh fing joy an entire week of bad brows pushing weeklies 🙄 I hope she doesn't even hit the board or finish on podium. Idiots gifting that need to give their heads a wobble. Wonder who she is going to call on to gift her big? EQ? Pearl? Luke? MK? Cockershit? DG? Zac?
Oh they’ll all be up her backside, especially desperate cockerpoo and zac I need attention the brat.