Miss red

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
🤦🏻‍♀️ I heard someone say that she is so beautiful, pretty 😂😂😂 has any off them seen her without a filter ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ lol I can say she isn’t beautiful in the inside either
Here are some unfiltered photos to photos filtered today 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_7652.jpeg
    IMG_7652.jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_7653.jpeg
    IMG_7653.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_7656.jpeg
    IMG_7656.jpeg
    180.4 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_7657.jpeg
    IMG_7657.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 113

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
🤦🏻‍♀️ I heard someone say that she is so beautiful, pretty 😂😂😂 has any off them seen her without a filter ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ lol I can say she isn’t beautiful in the inside either
Here are some unfiltered photos to photos filtered today 😂😂
I'm sorry. But regardless of how you feel about someone, going for their looks, in my opinion is low.

I can't imagine any one of us are super model material.

Going for someone's character yes, but looks or disabilities you've lost the argument.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I'm sorry. But regardless of how you feel about someone, going for their looks, in my opinion is low.

Going for someone's character yes, but looks or disabilities you've lost the argument.
She always does I would never go for peoples looks but I am fed up of her pulling others down all the time
I would rather people be honest how they look I don’t judge none on looks at all as I am no super model I would say I am ugly tbh, but have a good heart and will help anyone
Looks don’t matter to me but when they go at others it is wrong, imo all I have done is shown without filters with filters but honestly looks better without filters, as she very plastic with them on

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024

I think they meant with filters and without, as in she not honest with how she looks either that's how I read it?

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
She always does I would never go for peoples looks but I am fed up of her pulling others down all the time
I would rather people be honest how they look I don’t judge none on looks at all as I am no super model I would say I am ugly tbh, but have a good heart and will help anyone
Looks don’t matter to me but when they go at others it is wrong, imo all I have done is shown without filters with filters but honestly looks better without filters, as she very plastic with them on
Thats very true. It wasn't a personal attack. It was just my opinion.

I've seen her be very vile to people (like most creators)

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I think the pics certainly show the filters totally change her face. Eyes etc look so different. I don’t think she’s an ugly lass, don’t know why she has filters up so high they Distort her face.

She also said today, she would and has lied for friends on TikTok. So all the bull she shouts when anyone calls her a liar! I’m not a liar she regularly spouts 🤦‍♀️ unless it suits her!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

100% agree. i couldnt give a s about what any of them look like. i dont get slagging off appearances, i havent done that since i was at secondary school (i was a right b)

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
100% agree. i couldnt give a s about what any of them look like. i dont get slagging off appearances, i havent done that since i was at secondary school (i was a right b)
I haven’t slagged anyone of I am saying before filters after filters and think she looks so much better without the filters so sorry if you take that as slagging someone off

Mar 8, 2024
I think the pics certainly show the filters totally change her face. Eyes etc look so different. I don’t think she’s an ugly lass, don’t know why she has filters up so high they Distort her face.

She also said today, she would and has lied for friends on TikTok. So all the bull she shouts when anyone calls her a liar! I’m not a liar she regularly spouts 🤦‍♀️ unless it suits her!
She's always lying it seems a natural thing for her to do but then tries to convince viewers she doesn't 😂

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I haven’t slagged anyone of I am saying before filters after filters and think she looks so much better without the filters so sorry if you take that as slagging someone off
I didn’t I just replied to the comment replying to you. I didn’t have a particular opinion on what you said. It was more of a general comment as it is something I have noticed a lot and I don’t like personally