mjbyrnex - Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2024
London
SA doesn’t just mean the R word just so you’re aware right? There are many forms of SA I’m not too familiar with the ins and outs of Mel’s situation to be honest it’s none of my business my only issue with all of this is when you try to profit from it. I’m not by any means and would never bully anyone it isn’t in my nature as from one survivor to another and before anyone says you wouldn’t say it to her face. I would. I have.
I advocate for many women from all backgrounds seeking justice from there perpetrators, I had my own sent to prison for a very long time. I think she’s got way over her head with all of this and I genuinely hope she is ok, I do. But secondly for her to understand the severity and the position she is now in to help others TRULY and not just to lay in her own pockets as such. This is by far what the majority of us have an issue with, the rest of the weirdos on here I’m sorry but there really isn’t helping some people.
It's great you advocate for all kinds of women, I was just replying that what happened to Mel was done by a 13 year old child which is not as easy as punishing an adult. I was also clarifying she was not a as what she says is ambiguous and surely you know being a and penetrated without consent is very different to any other form of abuse hence why when people do get punished for raping someone the sentence is more than for other abuse.

May 23, 2024
London
The police have had a report saying she's talking about people online the police have then got to follow that up but we all know she hasn't actually done anything wrong

I'm not going to continue to argue with you online because you are clearly a sandwich short of a picnic
She has said 3 times the police have asked her to stop what she's doing, why would they do that if it wasn't wrong? I firmly believe she is doing wrong so no we don't all know she hasn't done anything wrong.

tattletales

May 21, 2024
West Midlands
It's not challenging. It's fing being a bully this website is full of adults If you have something to say to her directly to her and say it not on a website filled with lies and hate

She hasn't done anything wrong. She's talking about her experiences. It's her fing life If you was to talk about your experience online, you would expect people to believe you and not just think you were lying
I don’t think she would listen, in fact she hasn’t. Lots of people have voiced their concerns and giving her fantastic advice as to what to do moving forward myself included. That’s when I started to question her reasons of actually doing this in the first place was it to tell the world her brother is a alleged nonce and her mother is a narcissist or was it to gain sympathy from other vulnerable people and get TikTok Famous and reap the 💰. I’d rather seek justice any day of the week over a payout from people feeling sorry for me. But each to their own.

Reactions: Caitlin90xx

zignohayda25

May 23, 2024
Wales
She has said 3 times the police have asked her to stop what she's doing, why would they do that if it wasn't wrong? I firmly believe she is doing wrong so no we don't all know she hasn't done anything wrong.
Anybody with an ounce of common sense actual empathy can see she is telling the truth. It's people like you online is why people don't talk about trauma. Have a bit of empathy it's not hard

zignohayda25

May 23, 2024
Wales
I don’t think she would listen, in fact she hasn’t. Lots of people have voiced their concerns and giving her fantastic advice as to what to do moving forward myself included. That’s when I started to question her reasons of actually doing this in the first place was it to tell the world her brother is a alleged nonce and her mother is a narcissist or was it to gain sympathy from other vulnerable people and get TikTok Famous and reap the 💰. I’d rather seek justice any day of the week over a payout from people feeling sorry for me. But each to their own.
You can think what you want about anybody but coming online and being abusive is not normal behaviour

zignohayda25

May 23, 2024
Wales
Let me ask you something. Do you believe her?
Yes I do if talking about it online helps her I also support her and if I didn't I wouldn't come online and be horrible about somebody that's the difference this website is damaging to people's mental health, you can think whatever you want, but the second you go online and say it. It's bullying nobody deserves to have the address put online because you don't like them

Reactions: tattletales

tattletales

May 21, 2024
West Midlands
It's her tiktok. She can do what she
Yes I do if talking about it online helps her I also support her and if I didn't I wouldn't come online and be horrible about somebody that's the difference this website is damaging to people's mental health, you can think whatever you want, but the second you go online and say it. It's bullying nobody deserves to have the address put online because you don't like them
but you must also see this from other peoples perspectives also. Forget the guilty ones, the abusers they have no room nor voice here but people who have experienced real abuse too, it’s opening such a huge can of words, it’s very triggering for the survivors who are calling her out. Questioning her reasons. Justice. That is all that matters here. No fame nor money will ever take what happened to you away. That is the issue here NOT silencing her

zignohayda25

May 23, 2024
Wales
You don't have to watch things you don't like online You also don't have to be horrible to people If you don't like her content, just block it what I'm trying to get across Is this website is really bad for people's mental health and it's toxic. It's not hard to just ignore something this isn't how the world should be we should be supporting people and believing people when something has happened to them You don't have to like everybody, but her address is being leaked online. Everybody deserves to feel safe in their own home

zignohayda25

May 23, 2024
Wales
Just to add I don’t agree with putting anyone’s address. That’s totally wrong on so many levels and just weird.
I haven't come on this website to be horrible I've come to try and raise awareness that you can think what you want, but the second you put it online. You are damaging people's mental health no matter what you think of them. No matter what they've done, that is not normal behaviour

May 23, 2024
London
Let me ask you something. Do you believe her?
Do I believe Mels relationship with her mother, which is the majority of her content, was like alot of other people's relationship with their parent in that it should have been better, yes I do.
Do I believe what two children did? Anythings possible.
Do I believe Mel desperately needs a professional intervention? Yes

Reactions: tattletales
May 23, 2024
London
I haven't come on this website to be horrible I've come to try and raise awareness that you can think what you want, but the second you put it online. You are damaging people's mental health no matter what you think of them. No matter what they've done, that is not normal behaviour
The second you open up a dedicated safe space for people who've suffered trauma, then tell them to stop trauma dumping on you, then post graphic sexual abuse content without trigger warnings, you risk damaging peoples mental health.
If Mel is raising awareness about a particular topic, why isn't she signposting the people she says she's trying to help to the correct places for them to get professional help?

Status
Not open for further replies.