mjbyrnex - Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattletales

May 21, 2024
West Midlands
You don't have to watch things you don't like online You also don't have to be horrible to people If you don't like her content, just block it what I'm trying to get across Is this website is really bad for people's mental health and it's toxic. It's not hard to just ignore something this isn't how the world should be we should be supporting people and believing people when something has happened to them You don't have to like everybody, but her address is being leaked online. Everybody deserves to feel safe in their own home
Why should I scroll by, that isn’t what life is about. I haven’t been horrible to her. I would never bully anyone but she must understand people will have something to say about it don’t be so naive.
I support anyone who speaks out, whole heartedly but when you are trying to use what you are speaking out about for financial gain that’s when I’m going to have something to say about it. Period.
I’m pretty sure everyone here has had something to say about something in their lives that they didn’t like and felt the need to call it out the world would be a strange place if people always agreed.

tattletales

May 21, 2024
West Midlands
The second you open up a dedicated safe space for people who've suffered trauma, then tell them to stop trauma dumping on you, then post graphic sexual abuse content without trigger warnings, you risk damaging peoples mental health.
If Mel is raising awareness about a particular topic, why isn't she signposting the people she says she's trying to help to the correct places for them to get professional help?
Totally agree with this!!!!

May 23, 2024
London
I haven't come on this website to be horrible I've come to try and raise awareness that you can think what you want, but the second you put it online. You are damaging people's mental health no matter what you think of them. No matter what they've done, that is not normal behaviour
If Mel is trying to help sexual abuse and trauma survivors don't you think it's dangerous to tell them to get dicked or to give them graphic details of her sitting on her husband's face during sex, without a trigger warning? This whole debacle is not simply about whether people believe her. This is a very sensitive, very challenging subject that is not getting handled with the safeguarding that it requires.

zignohayda25

May 23, 2024
Wales
It's about believing people when they say something has happened to them when you come on such a public website to be horrible about somebody else. It says more about you than it does about them

zignohayda25

May 23, 2024
Wales
If Mel is trying to help sexual abuse and trauma survivors don't you think it's dangerous to tell them to get dicked or to give them graphic details of her sitting on her husband's face during sex, without a trigger warning? This whole debacle is not simply about whether people believe her. This is a very sensitive, very challenging subject that is not getting handled with the safeguarding that it requires.
If you don't like her, you don't have to watch her videos. If you are triggered by what she is saying by all means, tell her nicely. Don't be a dick about it on a public forum

tattletales

May 21, 2024
West Midlands
From my knowledge her actual address hasn’t been leaked. I don’t agree with that whatsoever. It’s bizarre, it’s just wrong on so many levels. But also If it hasn’t and that’s the narrative people are running with today to yet again to stir the pot or add yet another grenade for sympathy then honestly I don’t know what else to say other than. This is serious, what about the mental health of survivors who are seeing this stuff being played out like one big circus. It’s embarrassing where are peoples morals.

May 23, 2024
London
If you don't like her, you don't have to watch her videos. If you are triggered by what she is saying by all means, tell her nicely. Don't be a dick about it on a public forum
She chooses to read here and tattle, respectfully, why does she chose to do that? Why does she chose to invite vulnerable people into her safe space, trauma dump on them, say graphic inappropriate sexual sentences to them and take no accountability for her actions? What if her vulnerable followers have trauma bonded with her and extremely confused by everything she says and does. It's much more complex than just not looking, Mel could just not look here but she does.

May 23, 2024
London
From my knowledge her actual address hasn’t been leaked. I don’t agree with that whatsoever. It’s bizarre, it’s just wrong on so many levels. But also If it hasn’t and that’s the narrative people are running with today to yet again to stir the pot or add yet another grenade for sympathy then honestly I don’t know what else to say other than. This is serious, what about the mental health of survivors who are seeing this stuff being played out like one big circus. It’s embarrassing where are peoples morals.
The only person who has leaked where she actually lives is her husband who openly had the town she lives in on public display in his public social media bio until he was called out on it.

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
The problem with this website and tattle is its full of people who have nothing better to do than to bully people who are talking about themselves. If you don't like it block it. People talk about how mental health is so important and websites like this exist . This isn't normal behaviour going online and stalking somebody's family Because you don't like Them . And then putting the name of her family members online. It's obsessive and pathetic And before you come at me for coming on this website I'm only doing it because somebody needs to call out all the bullshit imagine coming online and bullying people you don't know. You should all be ashamed of yourselves . Just because she's put herself online It does not mean she deserves to be harassed

Just imagine a family member of yours was getting bullied online you would be quick enough to have something to say then.

None of you would say it to her face

And to the people talking about her husband You can tell that he loves her and supports her so and is fully onboard with her

If one Person has walked away from a toxic situation because of her she's helped

As for this toxic website that is probably making people's mental health a lot worse
Anyone who doesn't like this thread, doesn't have to log on and read it, including Mel. Hardly harassment

Reactions: tattletales
May 23, 2024
London
And looking at people on social media you don't know isn't strange
Hang on, your saying it's ok to read and believe what a person online is saying without doing any due diligence as to who they are? Social media pays Mel, social media is giving Mel the fame she seeks, so yes in 2024 it's normal to look up social media platforms, have you ever heard of Facebook or LinkedIn they are networking sites where people join other people. Her husband puts himself on her tiktoks so I assume people want to network with him too.

tattletales

May 21, 2024
West Midlands
I believe people have told her. In a nice way as you put it.
The only person who has leaked where she actually lives is her husband who openly had the town she lives in on public display in his public social media bio until he was called out on it.
Well that isn’t her actual address then is it. I wish people would just stop honestly. You are all making this far more worse and even more complexed than it needs to be. Seriously. No one is coming to her address and even so if someone did then you call 999 and let them deal with it. I think of all of this is getting out hand and dangerous people with extremely troubled minds are now making this so much worse than just having an open discussion about something that doesn’t sit right with a lot of us. That it all. Stop turning the narrative every time just for more drama. It’s tiresome

Reactions: BullshitDetector
Status
Not open for further replies.