mjbyrnex - Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemmon14

May 22, 2024
leicester
Hey I’m new here, came over from TL 😏 I used to like Mel and actually felt sorry for her, but I think she’s a narcissist and she thrives off drama! The acting out scenes of her and her mam are cringe too 😂🤣

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
One thing I find strange is how much she thrives off these threads and promotes them on her page. It's like she wants people to come on and talk about her. Most creators don't want traffic to gossip pages and avoid naming, especially TL but she directs people directly here 🤷🏽‍♀️

ringworm1988

May 22, 2024
Bristol UK
Thanks to Mel naming this site I ran here as I can't comment on her tattle thread and can only read it. My god she really is insufferable isn't she?! The acting scenes she does is ridiculous and her whole content is just very bizarre, why on earth would you want to relive your trauma, talk about it constantly and if that isn't enough- reenact it, it's seriously messed up!

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024

Attachments

• mygsgifs-mygsgif.gif
    mygsgifs-mygsgif.gif
    146.5 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: Caitlin90xx
May 21, 2024
south london
Why don't you all get a life. You saddos live on here gossiping. You absolute doughnuts
oh ‘ere comes big bad dawn… thanks for your input duck, but I also work full time, have a family and go to the gym every morning.

I think you’re being a little bit dramatic saying we live on here. Welcome to the thread though queen, all opinions are valid.

@WakeyWakey where did your screenshot go?

• Haha
Reactions: Caitlin90xx

CymraesCoquette

May 22, 2024
London
oh ‘ere comes big bad dawn… thanks for your input duck, but I also work full time, have a family and go to the gym every morning.

I think you’re being a little bit dramatic saying we live on here. Welcome to the thread though queen, all opinions are valid.

@WakeyWakey where did your screenshot go?
Not the gym! EVERY morning? What a hero you are. Shame you can't put those endorphins to good use instead of spreading nasty rumour about people you don't know. Get a grip.

CymraesCoquette

May 22, 2024
London
Everything she posts some of you comment on and as soon as she's posted. It's fkn weird. For whatever reason if you feel you need to vent about somebody's life then do it and that's it. Some people are banging on and on at all hours of the day. You have got to be family or people close to the estranged family.. because if not then it is very odd behaviour 😬 quite concerning really.
People going on about how much she goes live, yet you're constantly on here having conversations about her.
Go see to your own families, homes, concentrate on your jobs and maybe find a hobby. This behaviour isn't healthy and trolling isn't good. Anyways I've had my say. Peace out bitches.
I frikkin love you 😍

CymraesCoquette

May 22, 2024
London
If you have SUCH a problem with her content why don't you just scroll on by? It's easy to do and costs you nothing. You're all just sat around casting aspersions, some of which are actually considered criminal, and think there'll be no repercussions. Mel needs to get offline? Have a look in the mirror. You've sat in her live for however long it was on just so you could come here and talk more trash. Are you for real? I don't understand how you can fail to see that you're the problem. There was need to start this thread. There's no need for any of you to make the comments that you do. Go outside and touch grass. I hope you all stand in wet patches in clean socks, every day for the rest of your lives.

May 21, 2024
south london
If you have SUCH a problem with her content why don't you just scroll on by? It's easy to do and costs you nothing. You're all just sat around casting aspersions, some of which are actually considered criminal, and think there'll be no repercussions. Mel needs to get offline? Have a look in the mirror. You've sat in her live for however long it was on just so you could come here and talk more trash. Are you for real? I don't understand how you can fail to see that you're the problem. There was need to start this thread. There's no need for any of you to make the comments that you do. Go outside and touch grass. I hope you all stand in wet patches in clean socks, every day for the rest of your lives.
TLDR; Practice what you preach, scroll on by.

Status
Not open for further replies.