11h agoReply

castlejewellerscork
Why did you make that nasty comment, .
11h agoReply

Nannabea · Creator
Why did you tell me my sausage was not cooked correctly
11h agoReply

user3687232302548I
Nana not long ago you denied being nasty and asked followers to tag you. This is one of those occasions. Their comment about browning sausage didn’t warrant you being unkind like that."

Sorry that it's a copy and paste jobby but I don't know any other way of doing it, any suggestions and/or lessons would be greatly appreciated.

Any road up, the venomous little gremlin obviously hasn't learnt her lesson after the video she put up asking to be tagged with proof of her evil tongue/keyboard after denying that she's ever been nasty. She had to delete it after the unexpected backlash proved 100% that she was nasty and obviously now still is. Honestly, you just couldn't make this stuff up. Called out but still does clapbacks that misfire and hit her where it hurts..Keep 'em coming, Bev, you're the gift that keeps on giving and all contributing to your downfall which will happen and the sooner the better.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
"I can never understand in England why sausage is never browned all over😂
11h agoReply

Nannabea · Creator
I can never understand accounts showing cheap bling rings to be honest 🥰
11h agoReply

castlejewellerscork
11h agoReply

Nannabea · Creator
11h agoReply

user3687232302548I
Nana not long ago you denied being nasty and asked followers to tag you. This is one of those occasions. Their comment about browning sausage didn’t warrant you being unkind like that."

Sorry that it's a copy and paste jobby but I don't know any other way of doing it, any suggestions and/or lessons would be greatly appreciated.

Any road up, the venomous little gremlin obviously hasn't learnt her lesson after the video she put up asking to be tagged with proof of her evil tongue/keyboard after denying that she's ever been nasty. She had to delete it after the unexpected backlash proved 100% that she was nasty and obviously now still is. Honestly, you just couldn't make this stuff up. Called out but still does clapbacks that misfire and hit her where it hurts..Keep 'em coming, Bev, you're the gift that keeps on giving and all contributing to your downfall which will happen and the sooner the better.
She’s so nasty for no reason even when comments are just normal 🙄

Reactions: spillthetea4
Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
I saw a TT of a women saying she had been blocked by the hob goblin for saying sausages cooked in gravy would be full of grease and she would hate to see what the gravy is like cold, before HG blocked she commented with " I bet you're cold" there's just no need at all

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I saw a TT of a women saying she had been blocked by the hob goblin for saying sausages cooked in gravy would be full of grease and she would hate to see what the gravy is like cold, before HG blocked she commented with " I bet you're cold" there's just no need at all
She thinks her comebacks are witty and she’s good at them. When in truth they are s and just show her to be the nasty old hag she really is.

She is defo a woman that has been jealous of people her whole life. It oozes from her crusty pores. That’s why she’s so bitter and nasty.

spillthetea4

Apr 11, 2024
united kingdom
"I can never understand in England why sausage is never browned all over😂
11h agoReply

Nannabea · Creator
I can never understand accounts showing cheap bling rings to be honest 🥰
11h agoReply

castlejewellerscork
11h agoReply

Nannabea · Creator
11h agoReply

user3687232302548I

I love my Gran but she is exactly like Bev in some respects- bitter with the biggest chip on her shoulder. Always thinks everyone is having a go when they make any sort of criticism or have a difference of opinion and automatically jumps to being nasty and throwing insults.

It’s mentally draining being around people like that- I couldn’t live my life being that miserable. I find it so much harder to be like that than happy and kind and I’m sure most other people do too.

Beverly goes on about trolls but she’s the biggest one of them all. I’ve said it before I’ll say it again- how she has those idiots in her comments defending her and encouraging her nastiness is beyond me.

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
I love my Gran but she is exactly like Bev in some respects- bitter with the biggest chip on her shoulder. Always thinks everyone is having a go when they make any sort of criticism or have a difference of opinion and automatically jumps to being nasty and throwing insults.

It’s mentally draining being around people like that- I couldn’t live my life being that miserable. I find it so much harder to be like that than happy and kind and I’m sure most other people do too.

Beverly goes on about trolls but she’s the biggest one of them all. I’ve said it before I’ll say it again- how she has those idiots in her comments defending her and encouraging her nastiness is beyond me.
She goes on about all her followers, I'd lay a bet most of then are there to see how nasty she is, even her loyal followers are commenting on how her snapback are out of order, then she'll block them as well, she's vile

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
She's started with the attitude on insta now, that didn't take long!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240427_100447_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240427_100447_Instagram.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 68

spillthetea4

Apr 11, 2024
united kingdom
Just catching up with Beverley’s antics over the weekend- my god she doesn’t half waffle on. How many times did she say she was a care assistant/ that tiktok pays her triple what her care assistant job does? I stopped watching 1/3 of the way in and she’d already said both 3 times 🫠

The comments too ‘people are just jealous of you Nanna’ I couldn’t be less jealous of that trollop if I tried 🤣

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Just catching up with Beverley’s antics over the weekend- my god she doesn’t half waffle on. How many times did she say she was a care assistant/ that tiktok pays her triple what her care assistant job does? I stopped watching 1/3 of the way in and she’d already said both 3 times 🫠

The comments too ‘people are just jealous of you Nanna’ I couldn’t be less jealous of that trollop if I tried 🤣
Triple...sometimes more! Not that she mentioned it or anything 🤣

LidlOleMe1974

Apr 21, 2024
London

She was completely hammered in that video

spillthetea4

Apr 11, 2024
united kingdom
So she works 32 hours a week as a care assistant and 60 in social media (aye right). Therefore you’d expect her SM income to be at least double that of her care assistant job. It’s not exactly a flex is it. There’s no way she works 60 a week in SM either.
I can’t actually see it being true anyway- her engagement is in the ground on most videos. I’m absolutely convinced she paid for most of her followers (1.7 MILLION IF YOU DIDNT ALREADY KNOW) 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.