Nanna Bea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Since when did the old gag get a blue tick
A few weeks back and, oh boy! has it made her head swell even bigger than it was before. I absolutely detest the horrible little hob goblin, she's as common as muck but thinks she's something special because she's got 1.7 million followers and doesn't she let you know about it. I had to block her to stop her from popping up on myfeed but that's not worked as there are so many bogus accounts but that's okay as I can comment without getting blocked by her but sad as she'll never see them.

Mar 2, 2024
How do people of their big age think it acceptable to be going outside people's rooms on a cruise ship shouting that they're drunk. Do they not think the people who paid good money for those cabins might want a bit of quiet in the night not being woken up by women well past being old enough to know better acting like teenagers who've just had their first drink?

spillthetea4

Apr 11, 2024
united kingdom
How do people of their big age think it acceptable to be going outside people's rooms on a cruise ship shouting that they're drunk. Do they not think the people who paid good money for those cabins might want a bit of quiet in the night not being woken up by women well past being old enough to know better acting like teenagers who've just had their first drink?
Just came to comment on this, I’d be absolutely livid if I’d paid all that money and I had that little red faced pissed up gnome causing a ruckus outside my room at 1am

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Just shows what a selfish Jimmy krankie it is, and the video off it with the life jacket on, I'm not sure vonnie meant to say Jesus christ out loud 😂

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Everyone that's commented about how inappropriate their noise levels were and shoukd stick to benidorm holidays are all green with envy!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505_113515_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_113515_TikTok.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20240505_113456_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_113456_TikTok.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20240505_113445_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_113445_TikTok.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 62

spillthetea4

Apr 11, 2024
united kingdom
jealous of what exactly :ROFLMAO: she's mad. grow up and act your age, nana you gremlin
Come on now there’s many reasons to be jealous of ‘al Beverly- her stockpile of food in the deep freeze from the Stone Age (needed during this cost of living crisis tbh) her 1.7 MILLION FOLLOWERS, her family that resemble the Whittakers, her squat… I could go on

Status
Not open for further replies.