Nanna Bea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
She’s hammered again in that post 😂😂😂😂
She’s a disgrace and an embarrassment to all of her age bracket. An attention seeker who believes that she’s famous because she has 1.7M followers on TikTok and can get away with her disgusting behaviour because she’s (in her deluded head) a celebrity.
No, Bev, you are and always will be a chav, common as muck and giving your tens of thousands of foreign followers the wrong impression of what a normal British person actually is. You’re the American version of trailer trash and you act accordingly.

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The fact she’s been on several tv programmes as well, she’s always been desperate for fame and attention 🙄

She’s a disgrace and an embarrassment to all of her age bracket. An attention seeker who believes that she’s famous because she has 1.7M followers on TikTok and can get away with her disgusting behaviour because she’s (in her deluded head) a celebrity.
No, Bev, you are and always will be a chav, common as muck and giving your tens of thousands of foreign followers the wrong impression of what a normal British person actually is. You’re the American version of trailer trash and you act accordingly.

Reactions: lily_ and superrach
Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Telling people in her comments last night to ‘go to Butlins’ but she was literally on a show back in the day called ‘Seasiders’ which was about her and her kids being at some sort of British holiday resort 🤣 you couldn’t make it up honestly
It's the same when someone mentioned about washing clothes before coming home and her reply was she never washes clothes on holiday, yet someone on TL found a video of her washing clothes....on her Holiday, she's just an out and out liar

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Is anyone else on her Facebook cooking group? Some of the food on there is absolutely atrocious- like attracts like I guess. Most of it looks like it’s been cooked with a hair dryer and a prayer
She has a cooking group? I wonder if the group members have seen the cottage pie she made after having a week of cruise food because it was absolutely disgusting!! She "mashed" the spuds with a blender and it ended up a total sloppy mess, the sight of it made me want to gag and it was even worse after she'd baked it. :sick:

spillthetea4

Apr 11, 2024
united kingdom
She has a cooking group? I wonder if the group members have seen the cottage pie she made after having a week of cruise food because it was absolutely disgusting!! She "mashed" the spuds with a blender and it ended up a total sloppy mess, the sight of it made me want to gag and it was even worse after she'd baked it. :sick:
Tiktok cooks a lot it’s called, the rules crack me up- ‘stay positive’ and ‘be kind and courteous’ are my personal favourites

Attachments

• IMG_9356.png
    IMG_9356.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 37

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It looked vile 🤢 Mash potato shouldn’t look like that

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Love her Thursday night vids when she’s hammered. She always says something/several things that are so inappropriate. Hope HMRC are watching as she’s claiming to be a top rate taxpayer.
Lots of Echo falls 🤣 Can tell when she’s pissed as her eyes look glazed over 😂 Also when she claims she works for the NHS and actually works for some private care home, also haven’t heard her mentioning night shifts for ages so wonder if they’ve sacked her

Status
Not open for further replies.