Perfectly Flawed - Hayley

Mar 7, 2024
You don’t need thousand hundreds of followers at all, even a handle full of that brings joy THEN YOU HAVE ACHIEVED something
Hayley needs to stop trying to run with the ass holes on TT and do her own thing
Step away from anti bullying and bullying am afraid to say it will never stop look at the state of the world to prove that no one learns
So again bring happiness even if it’s only to a few people
And I say this to others as well
Don’t make good bad make a change
I actually really appreciate what you are saying. And, to be honest, you are right. I haven't had any messages from the "friends" i have had backs for. I am happy to leave tiktok and do things to help people in other ways.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I actually really appreciate what you are saying. And, to be honest, you are right. I haven't had any messages from the "friends" i have had backs for. I am happy to leave tiktok and do things to help people in other ways.
You don’t have to leave just do what we all have said
Start a wellness thing nice weather on the way take people into the outdoors those that can’t get out would love that show the nature, the sky the sunset sunrise all them things help people and will help you as well, seeing you are helping others, tbh you can turn this around stay away from bullying advice, turn a sad face into a happy face
Also if we leave this here least you can pop in and say what you are doing
We are not bad people at all none of us all everyone is doing is guiding you

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
You don’t have to leave just do what we all have said
Start a wellness thing nice weather on the way take people into the outdoors those that can’t get out would love that show the nature, the sky the sunset sunrise all them things help people and will help you as well, seeing you are helping others, tbh you can turn this around stay away from bullying advice, turn a sad face into a happy face
Also if we leave this here least you can pop in and say what you are doing
We are not bad people at all none of us all everyone is doing is guiding you
I love this, I truly think this is genuine kind advice, that could really help flawed and her viewers xx

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hey! That is so kind of you to ask 🥺 I am doing a lot better now, thank you. As brutal as this thread was in the beginning - in regards to Rach and my friendship with her ... my head has been firmly removed from arses, & I am concentrating on what is REALLY important! Hope you are well?xx
Yeah I fine love ❤️
I am so glad you are even of this was brutal sometimes it takes that to help and look it turned around for your good
I am happy you are I really am ❤️ ever want a chat just drop a @
❤️❤️

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Hey! That is so kind of you to ask 🥺 I am doing a lot better now, thank you. As brutal as this thread was in the beginning - in regards to Rach and my friendship with her ... my head has been firmly removed from arses, & I am concentrating on what is REALLY important! Hope you are well?xx
Hey 👋 nice to see you’re doing well. Sometimes a little tough nudge is all you need to take a step forward. Glad that heads free from some idiot asses now 😂 hang in there xx

• Love
Reactions: perfectlyflawed

Dottysocks

Mar 7, 2024
Nice to see you still pop in and you are OK!!

Reactions: perfectlyflawed
Mar 7, 2024
this absolute b bullied my mate on tiktok, sent messages to another slagging her off. she is a bully then cried that shes the victim. cant stand her! she is dangerous. also wanted to fight against bullying but become best friends with the biggest ones the math aint mathing!
🤣 You mean "your mate" was a dickhead to me, so I matched the energy right back?! I dont bully anyone. If you are a sty person to me...prepare to get it back. I dont hide behind fake accounts...I will tell you straight.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Mar 23, 2024
Gimsby
🤣 Yes i bullied your mate as i think im better than everyone, also i slagged her off over texts when she was my mate. then i sent her all the messages from rhys and miss reds group chat. Then treated her like s. bullied her and tried to accuse her of stalking but that didnt work as you did it with 2 others. all i do is play victim while hanging out with other bullies on this app.
here i fixed it for you sweet heart

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Wtf are you talking about you absolute weirdo?! 🤣🤣🤣 this is too ridiculous to even entertain. I wish you help...and quickly!
I can't stand you either! You are a bully! Just an FYI if you ever go for her again I'll post all the proof that you sent miss red and rhys group chat messages to people as I told her to take all the screen shots of you sending them to her incase you try and blame her for it all as we all know you love to play victim! Peace out t

Mar 7, 2024
I can't stand you either! You are a bully! Just an FYI if you ever go for her again I'll post all the proof that you sent miss red and rhys group chat messages to people as I told her to take all the screen shots of you sending them to her incase you try and blame her for it all as we all know you love to play victim! Peace out t
Aww you've had to come on to back your little friends story, have you? That's cute! Again...it still doesn't make this any more true 🤣 I'm not on tiktok any more, but enjoy showing this "proof" ... it sounds rivating! Lol

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Aww you've had to come on to back your little friends story, have you? That's cute! Again...it still doesn't make this any more true 🤣 I'm not on tiktok any more, but enjoy showing this "proof" ... it sounds rivating! Lol
Na just thought I'd add my 2 pence in lol. Oh and you know full well it's true all them what's app messages you got sent and then sent them to several others shame. It will be 😁 I can't wait xx

Mar 7, 2024
enjoy ya night bully. i dont need help but thanks for the offer ❤️ i hope one day you'll heal enough to take accountability for all your actions and the things you've done
Yes...thanks for the advice...ummm..."CockErPoos_dirty_Rugs" 🫠🫠🫠 Calling me a bully whilst saying awful things about people who you dont know, on a public forum, behind your pathetic fake account?! ... yeah. Ok then 🤣🫠🫠🫠