Perfectly Flawed - Hayley

Feb 28, 2024
That's not what I was saying, I was saying that no one accused anyone of anything, they Said you were friends with ex plm and iPhone asked who they meant cos surely if someone is saying i could have a mate that was ex plm I'd want to know who? No one is directly accusing anyone of anything, it was a question to find out who they meant as they do seem to know a lot about plm members which you can see by other comments in other threads 🤔
Thing I find sus is that very few people knew I was kendras mod lmao, I never said that on the app. Labelling me as it has throughly pissed me off, it’s not fair.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
As a mother, I want no mention of that, or any accusations of that, around me thank you. I dont give a s who they are referring to, as I am not mates with anyone off of tiktok. I have had enough s thrown at me on this thread. I am done.
As a mother I'd be even more inclined to want to find out if one of my mates was ex plm but you do you honey boo boo

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Thing I find sus is that very few people knew I was kendras mod lmao, I never said that on the app. Labelling me as it has throughly pissed me off, it’s not fair.
There is mentions by you and others on Delusive angies thread of you being kendras mod hence why people know?

Mar 7, 2024
What did you want to ask?
I don't actually know you fyi
I was just creating threads for people 🤣
I wish you hadn't...
Just waiting to speak to an officer. I guess they may take over this thread...i'm not sure how it will work, but i'm not putting up with any more horrendous posts about me that aren't true. I came off of TT for my mental health, and this is honestly disgusting.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I wish you hadn't...
Just waiting to speak to an officer. I guess they may take over this thread...i'm not sure how it will work, but i'm not putting up with any more horrendous posts about me that aren't true. I came off of TT for my mental health, and this is honestly disgusting.
Then don't come here. Unfortunately you will get vile people jumping on to say the worst things.
But you put yourself on tiktok with such big people then you will Unfortunately be spoken about.

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Feb 28, 2024
There is mentions by you and others on Delusive angies thread of you being kendras mod hence why people know?
Yeah but only certain people knew that before it got brought on here. What they failed to mention is that this was before Kendra was in PLM. She was being trolled badly by them herself the short time I was her mod. I took months off the app after what happened with me.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

friendly hippo

Mar 30, 2024
Italy
I have NEVER got anyone to go for anyone. I never even reported accounts! You are absolutely evil and disgusting. I am calling the police now, and will make sure you are tracked.
Lying b 🤣 jodie never been in plm yes she friends with perfectly flawed for a while, why you so upset hayley going for people who are speaking the truth about you, last time you left, you said you was being section and leaving tiktok for good then 3 days later you was back 🤔 your a joke funny how you left tiktok again now people talking about you being friends with ex plm lot please take me to the police sweetie I be happy to show them the proof i got so far are you willing to show your proof that your innocent

friendly hippo

Mar 30, 2024
Italy
As a mother, I want no mention of that, or any accusations of that, around me thank you. I dont give a s who they are referring to, as I am not mates with anyone off of tiktok. I have had enough s thrown at me on this thread. I am done.
You have bullied alot of people and people have had a enough stop throwing hissing fit now people are Finally had enough

tracer064

Mar 31, 2024
UK
What is wrong with you all, what sort of person gets enjoyment out of bullying and pushing someone to breaking point, why can't you all just leave people alone to live their life and you live yours and focus on yourselves rather than trying to destroy another person

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
What is wrong with you all, what sort of person gets enjoyment out of bullying and pushing someone to breaking point, why can't you all just leave people alone to live their life and you live yours and focus on yourselves rather than trying to destroy another person
She doesn’t need to come on here and read people’s opinions. I hope she gets the help she very clearly needs.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Not being funny, but it isn't bullying. It's voicing an opinion.

She doesn't need to come here. That is her choice.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I wish you hadn't...
Police won’t “take over” an online anonymous comment forum. Look at tattle and here and all the other forums on people - you think what people wrotr here even scratches the surface on what would even comstitute an investigation? I would suggest stop looking at this website and then you won’t see anything. And if you’re not on TikTok anymore eventually no one will comment here.