Perfectly Flawed - Hayley

Mar 7, 2024
Give her a message why don't ya? I'm sure she would love to hear from you after you bullied her! Let her spill the the T on what you did to her.
Ummm... I meant Miss Red?! ... 🤣 oh dear oh dear ... I wonder who this could be?! Lol I never bullied Donna at all ... what absolute bullshit!! As I said, I have left tiktok, but will get one of my friends to send me Donna's "exposure" on me. I am sure people will be beside themselves with excitement 🥱

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Ummm... I meant Miss Red?! ... 🤣 oh dear oh dear ... I wonder who this could be?! Lol I never bullied Donna at all ... what absolute bullshit!! As I said, I have left tiktok, but will get one of my friends to send me Donna's "exposure" on me. I am sure people will be beside themselves with excitement 🥱
You did bully her I've seen all the messages of you slagging her off 🤣. I'll let Donna and Donna no so don't worry your pretty little head. I'll send it to both of them ❤️ sweet dreams

Mar 7, 2024
Awwww; did you delete your original reply ? Lol The one where you dropped yourself in it, and exposed who you are, "Gail" ?! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Gail_Platts_wig
Mar 7, 2024
You did bully her I've seen all the messages of you slagging her off 🤣. I'll let Donna and Donna no so don't worry your pretty little head. I'll send it to both of them ❤️ sweet dreams
Yes...you send it to both of them! Don't want you getting confused as to which Donna we are talking about, do we? Oh...wait...🫠🫠🫠🤣

Mar 7, 2024
I dont even no who the do Mel is sweet heart 🤣🤣 try again you might actually get it right. I'll give you a clue... I blocked you first 🩷
Ooooh ummm let me guess ... 🤔 ... 🤔 ...
i couldnt give less of a 💩 ! 🤣
thought you are mates with Donna? But you dont know who her BEST MATE is, who was always on her lives and everyone elses in the group?! ... ohhhh ... right ... ummm ... yeah. Night night 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: Gail_Platts_wig
Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Ooooh ummm let me guess ... 🤔 ... 🤔 ...
i couldnt give less of a 💩 ! 🤣
thought you are mates with Donna? But you dont know who her BEST MATE is, who was always on her lives and everyone elses in the group?! ... ohhhh ... right ... ummm ... yeah. Night night 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
🤣🤣 night night! Bully! I never said I was "best mates" with anyone 🤣. But yeah carry on 🩷

Mar 7, 2024
🤣🤣 night night! Bully! I never said I was "best mates" with anyone 🤣. But yeah carry on 🩷
No...you said you were mates with Donna...yet you dont know who Donna's best mate, Mel, is! I would carry on, but quite frankly, you are proving more and more that you are clearly the bully, "Gail". Keep tapping away behind that keyboard and slagging off creators who dont even know you exist...behind your profile pic of Luke & Miss Red. Yeah...I am def the one who is "the biggest bully" ... 100% ! 🙄🤔🙄

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
200.gif

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo