Perfectly Flawed - Hayley

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
God I wish this bore would piss off back under her crystal rock! So against bullying that she joined the biggest bully crew on the app 😂 next joke petal

friendly hippo

Mar 30, 2024
Italy
Unfollow me, and then you won't see my lives. Yes ... it really is THAT simple!
Your one who's Obsessed hayley, your a lying b and very controlling person if you don't like something you will go behide your friends back you will try get your friends accounts banned or completely get their account deleted you use people to get what you want your a narcissist and won't be surprised you trolled and bullied racheal what she do decided she didn't want be your friend anymore because she knew what you was a lying two faced b hmmmm 🤔

friendly hippo

Mar 30, 2024
Italy
So hayley against bullying but now friends with ex plm lots who wish death on children or sending children photos to dox hmmm I also you been friends them for quite awhile tell me was them who went for racheal because you got these people to go for ones you don't like anymore to troll and bully them the clock ticking hayley all your lies are coming to an end and truth will be told and plm friends won't save you

Reactions: Jeppers_creepers
Mar 7, 2024
So hayley against bullying but now friends with ex plm lots who wish death on children or sending children photos to dox hmmm I also you been friends them for quite awhile tell me was them who went for racheal because you got these people to go for ones you don't like anymore to troll and bully them the clock ticking hayley all your lies are coming to an end and truth will be told and plm friends won't save you
What the actuall hell are you going on about? I'm not on tiktok and not friends with anyone off of it!! Dont you DARE talk about Rachel. You really think i would be mates with people who wish death on kids?! Seriously...what the do!! This thread is dangerous now. I will be contacting the police.

Mar 7, 2024
Your one who's Obsessed hayley, your a lying b and very controlling person if you don't like something you will go behide your friends back you will try get your friends accounts banned or completely get their account deleted you use people to get what you want your a narcissist and won't be surprised you trolled and bullied racheal what she do decided she didn't want be your friend anymore because she knew what you was a lying two faced b hmmmm 🤔
I have NEVER got anyone to go for anyone. I never even reported accounts! You are absolutely evil and disgusting. I am calling the police now, and will make sure you are tracked.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Mar 7, 2024
And to insinuate i got my best mate trolled to death?! You are fing evil. THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR. I have let a lot of these posts & lies go, because I have left tiktok and they clearly dont know me. But THIS?!...NO CHANCE am i letting this go.

itchty1ph0n3

Mar 28, 2024
Banbury
Like that blue haired Jodie she is sausages friend and modded for kendra and seen her around when perfectlys in boxes? So ex plm or??

itchty1ph0n3

Mar 28, 2024
Banbury
I have no fing clue about any of this!! This is dangerous, and I am putting a stop to it, now! Dont you dare try and get me involved in s that i know do all about!!!
It’s been discussed in Alex’s when she was talking about sausage and Lottie it was on fyp I was just asking as she is around in comments when you are in boxes. Think you need to choose friends better if that is case.

Feb 28, 2024
Like that blue haired Jodie she is sausages friend and modded for kendra and seen her around when perfectlys in boxes? So ex plm or??
I was never in PLM and you fully fing know this.

I modded for Kendra before she was in with PLM when she was still getting trolled by them. Sausage reached out to me after what I went through and was nice to me. We hardly spoke and I found out a lot about him that I had no idea about.

Stop with the lies about me.

Mar 7, 2024
It’s been discussed in Alex’s when she was talking about sausage and Lottie it was on fyp I was just asking as she is around in comments when you are in boxes. Think you need to choose friends better if that is case.
FFS ... seriously?! You think it is ok for someone to write all that stuff to me, just because they assume that i know about something?!... which fyi...i DONT!!! I am sick of these fing attacks when im not even on tiktok any more, and I would never go on it again...even for 1 million!!! People need to go back out into the real world, because this is absolutely vile.

Mar 7, 2024
I was never in PLM and you fully fing know this.

I modded for Kendra before she was in with PLM when she was still getting trolled by them. Sausage reached out to me after what I went through and was nice to me. We hardly spoke and I found out a lot about him that I had no idea about.

Stop with the lies about me.
And lies about me?! I am on my way to the police now Jodie...this is way too far.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
I dont think anyone was acussing anyone of anyone of anything, they seem like they were asking who the friendly hippo meant in their msg? Seems like a lot of overreaction for a simple question to someone else

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Mar 7, 2024
I dont think anyone was acussing anyone of anyone of anything, they seem like they were asking who the friendly hippo meant in their msg? Seems like a lot of overreaction for a simple question to someone else
I am so sorry for overreacting to "friendly hippo" accusing me of being mates with plm, who dox fing kids, and getting them to troll my best mate to death. You're right...totally acceptable.

Feb 28, 2024
I am so sorry for overreacting to "friendly hippo" accusing me of being mates with plm, who dox fing kids, and getting them to troll my best mate to death. You're right...totally acceptable.
Yup. Exactly why I’m pissed off. I was trolled by them, they ruined my MH. I was never apart of that group. I would never be that type of person.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
That's not what I was saying, I was saying that no one accused anyone of anything, they Said you were friends with ex plm and iPhone asked who they meant cos surely if someone is saying i could have a mate that was ex plm I'd want to know who? No one is directly accusing anyone of anything, it was a question to find out who they meant as they do seem to know a lot about plm members which you can see by other comments in other threads 🤔

Mar 7, 2024
That's not what I was saying, I was saying that no one accused anyone of anything, they Said you were friends with ex plm and iPhone asked who they meant cos surely if someone is saying i could have a mate that was ex plm I'd want to know who? No one is directly accusing anyone of anything, it was a question to find out who they meant as they do seem to know a lot about plm members which you can see by other comments in other threads 🤔
As a mother, I want no mention of that, or any accusations of that, around me thank you. I dont give a s who they are referring to, as I am not mates with anyone off of tiktok. I have had enough s thrown at me on this thread. I am done.