Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
This site was made to discuss content creators, a place where people can discuss what is put out on social media platforms. You yourself say "if you don't like what is being said, don't look, move on, block/delete/ignore" Perhaps time to take your own advice? you cannot control everything online, why try?

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
She keeps saying she cant stand clutter, her house is FULL of clutter. She has a shopping problem. She gave the last boy to her mum, so now they both sit with their dolls:confused:
Have you seen the mother’s house? She shown it before on her TikTok and well it’s a hoarders paradise, there is no room to walk piles of junk spilling from one corner to the next barely a pathway from the couch to the door, no wonder why Sabrina is the that way to her house will soon be like the mothers it’s filthy

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
How is it a war? Nothing that has been discussed is a lie or wrong. What you said about Jodie was shocking, really horrible. I would never dream of speaking about a child like that. You are upset that you are getting called out on all these awful things you say and write online. When it is ALL put on one place it really is quite a picture painted.

Am I a saint? No but I am fundamentally a decent person. Do I live in a palace? Yes, its mine, its clean, its tidy and a home full of love. Anyone entering knows I wont threaten to kill them or call them evil.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Have you seen the mother’s house? She shown it before on her TikTok and well it’s a hoarders paradise, there is no room to walk piles of junk spilling from one corner to the next barely a pathway from the couch to the door, no wonder why Sabrina is the that way to her house will soon be like the mothers it’s filthy
The mothers house looks worse than Sabrina’s. Every inch is covered.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
She is the biggest lier,on two feet,oh I never drink,well I know for a fact,her and Ryan were at a wedding, the pair of them were that drunk,they were put in a taxi and sent home.
She was totally pissed a few years ago,on her birthday, called Ryan"pancake",shouting you can't get it up,all over the park...calling him all the names.
She and Ryan were in court,for Shop lifting in B And m bargains!!
Her fake accent,she is has rough has the bog!!
Dear help the people who will have to clean out her mothers out,it would fit her better to help her"decluter",it instead of buying more tat!!!

May 6, 2024
Scotland
She is having a birthday party for the baby she miscarried:oops: Who comes to the party? If its adults they REALLY need to stop facilitating this, if its children, where do they think the birthday boy is? ANOTHER Temu order full of tacky crap. She spends SOME amount of money, she keeps saying "its MY money" Is she independently wealthy? SO many questions:ROFLMAO:
She has no friends,in real life,she falls our with every body,and then mouths it all over social media

May 6, 2024
uk
I have a lot to say about that tramp. During covid while having beef with the neighbours she was caught stalking the house videoing in to the house. Shes also a benefit scammer. And that sick comment to whoever it was saying aww boo hoo its gone she keeps saying about a comma but its so clear she was beating a person while they were down saying aww dont lie and then laughing / mocking about it. Shes a disgrace that victimises herself. And her mums just as crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.