Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I dont understand how she is saying about "ALL" the people calling her out on what she did/said about Jodie but she thinks she is correct and that was OK to do and its everyone else "trolling" by calling out her despicable behaviour.

She contradicts herself at every turn. "If Jamie did something to her (Jodie) he would be grounded and I would shout at him" next breath " I have never nor would I shout at a child, I am not capable of doing it" Before I thought she was just tragic, now I see her as unhinged, spiteful and bordering on dangerous. Where they live seems to be a small place, surely other parents & Jodie's friends sees all this?

Mar 13, 2024
northern ireland
She’s wel known in omagh for all the wrong reasons the shops love seeing her coming she buys all there se the whole park hate her she’s always shouting at someone mouths off about neighbours all the time then calls them her friends
Wasn’t she saying today there’s an elderly lady that lives close that hates her? Wonder why 🤣

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Mouthing off about someone who has reposted her video saying she will kill Jodie, and saying if she has children she prays nothing happens to them as Karma is real.........Just how bad has Sabrina been in her life to have lost ALL those people?

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I agree with everything said here. Want to add she makes such a big deal about no one knows her address and hides it videos. She shows herself walking from house to shop shows roads and street signs. Also videos out the front and back of house. She clearly states she’s in omagh in a park. Then shows her manky bins with the number on them. Doesn’t take a genius to look up google maps and put it all together. Not very bright that one

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
Self harm today resulting in police and ambulance being called, and she’s so proud of it. Yet the vid before she’s saying these trolls haven’t made her self harm and never will. Asking why are you obsessed with me over and over…. And trying to get the sympathy vote over that Heidi woman when she writes awful stuff to them??? The vitriole just pours out of her.

Attachments

• IMG_1377.jpeg
    IMG_1377.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 277

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Been a bit AWOL over the weekend there. Ive said before, her highs are high, her lows are LOW, this is the come down from the party. She is spiralling, she is out of control with her shopping for tat, so much so she is now using credit. Once she starts on Jamie's party she wont be able to resist showing off the tons of garbage for that.

That screenshot is horrific, I knew she was poisonous but wow..... Who is Heidi? I dont recognise that name.

Status
Not open for further replies.