Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
The 2nd hand embarrassment is REAL. She has been to a medium....it hasnt crossed her mind the medium watches her on TikTok :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: her idiot followers are all saying how wonderful that alllll her dead relatives came through and said EXACTLY what she wanted to hear. Money for old rope. She only4 times that she didnt care about trolls opinions:rolleyes:
Exactly what I thought. She prob knows all about her …

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Her mum can’t move for the stuff in her house ! Have you seen it ?
I saw a video she posted not long ago, someone had come visiting with children, of course she gave them copious amounts of tacky plastic crap, and it showed her mums house. She obviously has hoarding tendencies, she has shrines and dolls and all sorts, the same as Sabrina, they obviously feed off each other.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Why does she do that stupid voice when she is arguing with herself in fictitious conversations about what she thinks trolls might say?

She showed Gareth's grave before, she said she had to walk past it to get to the others but she wont acknowledge it as her sister paid for it, its just another pretence that it's not there

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
Why does she do that stupid voice when she is arguing with herself in fictitious conversations about what she thinks trolls might say?

She showed Gareth's grave before, she said she had to walk past it to get to the others but she wont acknowledge it as her sister paid for it, its just another pretence that it's not there
Apparently her sister has told her she’s not allowed to put stuff on it, she doesn’t want all the tat like her other brother? Sure he wasn’t mentioned until the rant over tattle life…. So they were hardly that close

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She threw a hissy fit over Gareth's grave, she gave the headstone people £100 (i think it was) deposit, her and her mum were going to pay for it but the sister took over and so Sabrina spat her dummy out and said fine she wont have anything to do with it. She said all of that over a couple of videos.

She never mentioned quite a few people, then she wheels them out when she can make videos for sympathy about them.

She is now playing lady bountiful buying someones children a load of processed rubbish, she doesnt have to justify herself, and she isnt posting for kudos :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: but she is buying a load of crisps and chocolate to give to someones children who is going through a hard time

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
She threw a hissy fit over Gareth's grave, she gave the headstone people £100 (i think it was) deposit, her and her mum were going to pay for it but the sister took over and so Sabrina spat her dummy out and said fine she wont have anything to do with it. She said all of that over a couple of videos.

She never mentioned quite a few people, then she wheels them out when she can make videos for sympathy about them.

She is now playing lady bountiful buying someones children a load of processed rubbish, she doesnt have to justify herself, and she isnt posting for kudos :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: but she is buying a load of crisps and chocolate to give to someones children who is going through a hard time
I noticed that when Ryan died, all she had done was s him off before, calling him pancake, and complain about his drinking but as soon as he died he was the best thing ever, soul mates etc…
Now he has a shrine on the fireplace 🙄
And she wonders why she gets trolled

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I was just watching some of her reply videos there, instead of just answering people she makes videos, any excuse. She has a nasty streak in her, no wonder she doesnt have any proper friends and needs to "buy" peoples attention.

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
I noticed that when Ryan died, all she had done was s him off before, calling him pancake, and complain about his drinking but as soon as he died he was the best thing ever, soul mates etc…
Now he has a shrine on the fireplace 🙄
And she wonders why she gets trolled
She treated Ryan like dirt he was a lovely person she talked about really private things he couldn’t do and laughed at him then suddenly she was posting him all over the place and saying how much she loved him 😂😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She clutches onto anything she can post about, she clearly lives in a fantasy world and makes it up as she goes along.

I watched a video yesterday and she is explaining how Jamie's "dad in heaven Michael" died before Jamie was conceived :oops: Then she explained his biological father was awful. How is she getting these men? Is the town she lives in THAT small?

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
She clutches onto anything she can post about, she clearly lives in a fantasy world and makes it up as she goes along.

I watched a video yesterday and she is explaining how Jamie's "dad in heaven Michael" died before Jamie was conceived :oops: Then she explained his biological father was awful. How is she getting these men? Is the town she lives in THAT small?
Michael was an Internet fling not even real 🤦‍♀️not from Ireland either never met him Ryan was from her park and was lovely as for Jamie’s dad he was bad but not like she’s saying either

Status
Not open for further replies.