Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
:oops: she never met him??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She has canvases of him or her walls, for all she knows it could have been a catfish. Wonder if he really died or did he just pretend to get away from her crazyness. She is a therapists dream (and a "mediums"")
:oops: she never met him??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She has canvases of him or her walls, for all she knows it could have been a catfish. Wonder if he really died or did he just pretend to get away from her crazyness. She is a therapists dream (and a "mediums"")
Never met him he was from an internet dating site probably her next door neighbour having the craic or something

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She is fair milking giving this "poor friend going through hardship" a bag of sugary/chemical laden crap. How many videos on that so far? All containing the good old "and before anyone comes at me......" She is ALWAYS moaning

Mar 13, 2024
northern ireland
She has taken her dolly and pram to the hospital :oops: and complaining about £8 in a taxi to get there. The amount of money she spends on landfill every day and she can spend £10+ on outfits for her dollies several times a week yet she grudges £8 to get medical attention. Unbelievable.
I literally just watched that video lol 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I saw a video last night, she was playing with a car and speaking to "the boys" as if they were there. "mummy is just playing with it, you can get it in a minute" :confused: Her house is filled with bags for life of shopping. She is a hoarder. She got a new cupboard a couple of weeks ago, she opened it yesterday and its full of Temu bags and crap, every corner is filled. She claims to always be cleaning but there is no way that hovel is clean

Mar 13, 2024
northern ireland
I saw a video last night, she was playing with a car and speaking to "the boys" as if they were there. "mummy is just playing with it, you can get it in a minute" :confused: Her house is filled with bags for life of shopping. She is a hoarder. She got a new cupboard a couple of weeks ago, she opened it yesterday and its full of Temu bags and crap, every corner is filled. She claims to always be cleaning but there is no way that hovel is clean
You just have to look at her videos to see it’s not clean. Her sofas are covered in cat hair and everywhere is filthy. The only room that isn’t is the boys room

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
You just have to look at her videos to see it’s not clean. Her sofas are covered in cat hair and everywhere is filthy. The only room that isn’t is the boys room
That's because she replenishes everything so much it doesnt get a chance to get dirty. She is a shopaholic, buying crap fills a void, she starts so many hobbies, buys EVERYTHING for it then casts it aside for something else, the mini brands, the resin etc Her highs are high and she is manic, her lows are low and she spirals. You would think she would WANT help instead of living life perpetually as a victim

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
See her latest video talking to Logan about his birthday 😆
I just saw it :oops: I had a miscarriage, I know the heartache, I do NOT order bouncy castles and hold parties in memory. I understand we all grieve in different ways, but a miscarriage should never warrant bouncy castles and cake, especially at the tax payers expense. The silly mare calls Logan her rainbow baby, she obviously heard the term and went with it so she could buy rainbow tat.

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
She has taken her dolly and pram to the hospital :oops: and complaining about £8 in a taxi to get there. The amount of money she spends on landfill every day and she can spend £10+ on outfits for her dollies several times a week yet she grudges £8 to get medical attention. Unbelievable.
Did you see the video with the sad music talking to her boys medical care means naff all to her the taxi men around here thinks she’s tapped in the head loading and unloading her dollys

halfpint

Apr 10, 2024
dubin
Finally somewhere i can post about this unhinged person who is mentally unstable as jeni blocks. This women has accused me on sending her hate mail which its stated in the new papers go take a look for yourself this women has been transphobic towards me and homphobic She is a nasty vile person who is getting crap for dolls and has no money and sits and begs or sells something to get money paypal and wish list and self harming on a live with 50000 people on it kids could watched and now calling my son a pedo my son its that so shes looking to be taken to court on the thinks you have said if i was you You need to watch your on your last warning anything else i get evidence on you mouth i will see you in court tramp and she how big and bad you are

Status
Not open for further replies.