Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I thought it was assumed she was sending the mail to herself no?

Someone has asked why she doesnt switch to private, she gave some rubbish about it being the trolls responsibility to not comment. If she was THAT persecuted she would go private, but she doesnt get any attention when she does that. The way she replied to the comment was grim, she really does have a nasty side.

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool

Someone has asked why she doesnt switch to private, she gave some rubbish about it being the trolls responsibility to not comment. If she was THAT persecuted she would go private, but she doesnt get any attention when she does that. The way she replied to the comment was grim, she really does have a nasty side.
I think over the couple of years I’ve watched her, it’s been several people that have been accused of sending it, from some woman called Heidi to neighbours up the park, to Ryan’s friends ?? As for her online trolls I think that doll she calls her granddaughter , Aoife is it? I think she’s one of the main trolls … always in the thick of everything, multiple accounts she uses to spy, and she gets told everything by Sabrina so she knows all about everything, I don’t know how she can’t see it??
Sure even on a live a few nights ago a Muslim guy was getting the piss took out of him by Aoife and she was racist, calling him Mohammed and such like, and when he went off on one, she blocked him and then they were discussing it, and she said to Sabrina I don’t think he was real, I think it was Tracey! I mean I’m sure she’s not waiting around on a fake profile after all this time of not being involved. I think her trolls are closer to home.

• Wow
Reactions: Jellybean

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I have only heard her mention this "granddaughter" in passing. I seldom watch her lives, she repeats herself 3,4,5 times on a video she is much worse in her lives. I have considered making one of those bingo cards you see, and it has all the things a person does/says on it but Sabrina is FAR too basic to do that with, she only has one trope, thick, angry and ranting "no one has life as bad as meeeeeee"

She isnt intelligent enough to work out who trolls are, jokes aside, there is something clearly lacking mentally, even before Jamie and it seems to afflict the whole family, her mother & one brother at least.

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland

She will never go private we all know her around her she lives on drama

halfpint

Apr 10, 2024
dubin
This woman is a liar and a narcissistic sociopath who will never ever get help she’s racist she is very bitter as in religion ways this woman has had money sent to her threw PayPal twice for reborn and has sold them a week later she had items from her Amazon wish list sent to her she’s fell out with everyone on tick-tock and she restarts fresh and then same thing happens and it’s a never ending cycle with her she’s had money sent to her to pay for the vet bill for her dog the list is endless with this women she accuses everyone and there granny that people are sending her hate mail and it’s who ever she has fell out with and the self harming is absolutely for attention and nothing else to make people feel sorry for her and for sympathy it’s all me me me me if it isn’t she doesn’t like it when the attention isn’t on her she is also jealous of people who are doing well in life and she hates it sure you can hear the hatred in her voice people need to stop supporting her because you are all nexted on her hit list she’s a liar and a dangerous one at and a dangerous nasty disgusting vile evil person

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Not surprised they died with her pawing all over them and screeching "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" in their wee faces. When those kittens were born she never stopped lifting them.
I wouldnt let her near an animal let alone a child. She has posted videos of Jodie & her friend with her "dance Jodie, dance, do this Jodie, do that Jodie" The woman is a halfwit, who posts their children like that online for content? I am surprised their parents allow her to exploit them like that.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She never stops moaning, she always sees the worst in every scenario.
She is the very one who is ALWAYS harping on and on that this is her Titktok so she can post/say/do what she likes, her miniscule brain cannot comprehend that this "rule" also applies to everyone else's and Facebook groups. A normal person would realise that, but not her, she has requested to join so she can have her say :rolleyes:

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She cant make up her mind whether Logan is a baby or a grown boy. Baby jigsaws and monster trucks :confused: She said both boys can play with them as "the last laugh is on you, they are capable of doing what everyone else's children do":oops:

I genuinely dont know how she can live in such clutter of boxes and bags everywhere

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
She cant make up her mind whether Logan is a baby or a grown boy. Baby jigsaws and monster trucks :confused: She said both boys can play with them as "the last laugh is on you, they are capable of doing what everyone else's children do":oops:

I genuinely dont know how she can live in such clutter of boxes and bags everywhere
I’m just after watching that one. Poor kid is getting about 10 of the same thing. So much clutter and now a memory table for Gareth is coming. There will be no room in that living room to sit soon.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She buys birthday cards from Jamie for Logan saying brother. Does she write them herself? Then open them up? I thought that was weird enough but now she has a card for the twins to write as "they like to be part of things" :rolleyes: What on earth is their mother thinking about allowing them around her? Do they know they are writing cards and attending parties for a miscarried baby?:confused: I wouldnt let her look after a house plant never mind a child or animal,

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
She buys birthday cards from Jamie for Logan saying brother. Does she write them herself? Then open them up? I thought that was weird enough but now she has a card for the twins to write as "they like to be part of things" :rolleyes: What on earth is their mother thinking about allowing them around her? Do they know they are writing cards and attending parties for a miscarried baby?:confused: I wouldnt let her look after a house plant never mind a child or animal,
She buys and writes her own birthday and mother’s day cards from the boys too! 🙄 Sad really!

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Sabrina seems to have changed, she has gone from delusional to downright unhinged. She thinks someone with children is jealous because she has bought even more teddies??? She gets whipped into an almost frenzy mimicking what someone said and she thinks she is making a point by doing it. She did the same when someone called her garden a "yard" (which technically it is a yard)

She is ranting away saying "do you think this bedroom is for imaginary children"?? She is bordering on psychotic now, the ridiculous fake cackling calling other people mental, the irony.

Its clear even before Jamie there was a mental deficiency, it seems throughout the family. The sister seems to be the only one unaffected. Some of the things I read on Tattle about things the mother did to Adrian was awful, I just hope they weren't true. Sabrina will break completely when her mother goes if she doesn't before it, her mental state is escalating along side her shopping addiction, she cannot see she is a hoarder. She has lost the tiny grip on reality she had.

Mar 13, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina seems to have changed, she has gone from delusional to downright unhinged. She thinks someone with children is jealous because she has bought even more teddies??? She gets whipped into an almost frenzy mimicking what someone said and she thinks she is making a point by doing it. She did the same when someone called her garden a "yard" (which technically it is a yard)

She is ranting away saying "do you think this bedroom is for imaginary children"?? She is bordering on psychotic now, the ridiculous fake cackling calling other people mental, the irony.

Its clear even before Jamie there was a mental deficiency, it seems throughout the family. The sister seems to be the only one unaffected. Some of the things I read on Tattle about things the mother did to Adrian was awful, I just hope they weren't true. Sabrina will break completely when her mother goes if she doesn't before it, her mental state is escalating along side her shopping addiction, she cannot see she is a hoarder. She has lost the tiny grip on reality she had.
Yeah I just saw that. Seriously unhinged

Status
Not open for further replies.