Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2024
antrim
Can’t mind but I remember her and Ryan in court for stealing from boots! Judge Bernie Kelly went in on her on the article about her influencing Ryan as his he had never been in trouble in his life
So she must have been in trouble before then! Can’t say I’m shocked, she comes across as the type who’d take what she could get away with. She needs to steal herself a new pair of pyjama bottoms 🥴

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Can’t mind but I remember her and Ryan in court for stealing from boots! Judge Bernie Kelly went in on her on the article about her influencing Ryan as his he had never been in trouble in his life
Was it not 3 r 4 years ago?? I'm not sure I thought it b and m,I could b wrong.
Yea I do remember reading,that Ryan was never in bother b4, but yet,she blamed him.
The same has the wedding they were at,put in a taxi and sent home!again Sabrina blame him she was as pissed has him!!they were fighting and swearing, so I believe, she fell out with that family to..

Last edited:

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Was it not 3 r 4 years ago?? I'm mot dute,but I thought it was n and m,I could b wrong.
Yea I do remember reading,that Ryan was never in bother b4, but yet,she blamed him.
The same has the wedding they were at,put in a taxi and sent home!again Sabrina blame him she was as pissed has him!!they were fighting and swearing, so I believe, she fell out with that family to..
I distinctly remember the judge being quoted in the article to saying she was the instigator and boots

May 6, 2024
Scotland
She’s totally clueless, a bully is someone who threatens and intimidates others no one on here has ever threatened her but that’s all she does, don’t ever is all that comes out of her mouth lol the police never leave that area anyway so she’ll be alright lol
Aye,the police are checking on her to c,if she is OK,aye right!!
Something happened to me a few years ago,the person in question only lived a few doors away from me,they done damn all!!she is playing the victim again!!!
Poor me. . .

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I was just looking there, the 2 videos remaining of her worst meltdowns recently have really high viewed numbers compared to anything else. They must be getting shared somewhere other than here/Tattle for them to be so disproportionately higher. I also noticed she has added she has PTSD to her bio:rolleyes:

Screenshot 2024-05-14 083232.png

May 6, 2024
antrim
I was just looking there, the 2 videos remaining of her worst meltdowns recently have really high viewed numbers compared to anything else. They must be getting shared somewhere other than here/Tattle for them to be so disproportionately higher. I also noticed she has added she has PTSD to her bio:rolleyes:

Fs anything that isn’t wrong with her. I have family members with ptsd, they go out and work and live their lives as best they can. She just has no ambitions other than filling that bedroom with se to sit and gather dust. What’s she gonna be doing when Jamie would be 20? Or 30? Is she going to continue to buy all that se. Her money would be best spent on private therapy and a cleaner

May 6, 2024
antrim

That people watching in disbelief at the carry on of her. She’s like a car crash, you can’t look away.

laura62

May 8, 2024
N ireland
Would do her the world of good to save her money and go away for the weekend or something, get out of that house. She buys all those boxes of toys claiming they’re for random act of kindness bags, but they’ve been sitting in her room forever! She makes up a few bags every so often yet keeps on buying toys. It’s just an excuse to buy. And now she’s using Clearpay for them she’s racking up debt in order to feed her habit. She has no kids , yet her house is like a toy shop! It’s fing mental
She plays with them herself. She admitted that. Her house is just one big dolly house for her to play in under the mask of Jamie.

May 6, 2024
antrim
I see the video from last night has been took down. Now replaced with her trying to buy antibiotics 😂
There a surprise. Does a dirty delete all the time. And why the hell does she need to put EVERYTHING on tik tok! You’re a grown ass woman Sabrina, just ring the chemist or doctor and keep it to yourself ffs. Always looking for a pity party.

Status
Not open for further replies.