Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Did anyone see her live last night. Basically was her in her bedroom with the doll and the window open. Making out she couldn’t go in Jamie’s room and do her live coz someone doxxed her address and now she couldn’t sleep worried someone would come to her house. But she isn’t concerned for her own safety just the animals. Every new person that came in you have the pity me voice with the whole sad story.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Omg she has a haul**, I haven’t even finished watching it but I’m in stitches. She’s going on about getting prawn cocktail crisps for the wanes and said ‘I would never refuse the wanes nothing’

JODIE - PRIME

I have to fight the urge to comment so I come in here and complain to you guys instead 😂
The irony 😂😂😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She was on live until early hours of this morning she’s like Jekyll and Hyde you should have heard how nice she was I’m not sure anyone who was supposedly so suicidal last week and laughing and carrying on this week. She said the dr in Enniskillen didn’t even look at her she bandaged it herself 😳 talk about attention seeking. I never had much respect for her but I’ve lost what ever I had. There’s people living with severe mental illness trying to make a life for themselves and then you have that attention seeking drama queen and she brought up trolls at every chance but no one took her on.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Omg she has a haul**, I haven’t even finished watching it but I’m in stitches. She’s going on about getting prawn cocktail crisps for the wanes and said ‘I would never refuse the wanes nothing’

JODIE - PRIME

I have to fight the urge to comment so I come in here and complain to you guys instead 😂
That’s hilarious 😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
Wonder now that she’s bought that much se again had she paid the two people back the money she scrubbed off for her taxi home from hospital that night 🫠
Mortified for her if she hasn’t. More fool anyone who lent her it. Says a lot when you’ve no friends or family to borrow from so you have to go online and beg from strangers

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Wishlist is still showing for me

Screenshot 2024-05-14 184954.png

Status
Not open for further replies.