Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2024
antrim
IMAGINE being one of the suckers that helped her out with money last week and this is the GARBAGE she spends her money on? :oops:

Talking of last week..........

Screenshot 2024-05-14 202434.png
Boo hoo what about the stress she caused that girl by going to her place of work! Hasn’t mentioned that part has she the lying piece of s. You wouldn’t trust that woman as far as you could throw her. And that wouldn’t be very far!

Last edited:

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Boo hoo what about the stress she caused that girl by going to her place of work! Hasn’t mentioned that part has she the lying piece of s. You wouldn’t trust that woman as far as you could throw her. And that wouldn’t be very far!
Exactly no mention of that and never will be she’s pathetic can’t accept responsibility for anything at all, give her a day it two and she will have switched to her evil side again 😳

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
IMAGINE being one of the suckers that helped her out with money last week and this is the GARBAGE she spends her money on? :oops:

Talking of last week..........

Screenshot 2024-05-14 202434.png
Does she think she’s special she was told to ring back in the morning the same as the rest of us would be or is she so important she wants them to treat her differently, the entitlement of her is unreal

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Does she think she’s special she was told to ring back in the morning the same as the rest of us would be or is she so important she wants them to treat her differently, the entitlement of her is unreal
If you were that sick would you be out buying a load of rubbish. 3 cough bottles? Lots of crap and coughing all over the elderly? Another box of toys has arrived, some for the boys now. I have no words 😔

May 6, 2024
antrim
If you were that sick would you be out buying a load of rubbish. 3 cough bottles? Lots of crap and coughing all over the elderly? Another box of toys has arrived, some for the boys now. I have no words 😔
Bloody hell she must be up to her eyes in Clearpay payments with all that se. She reckons the ppl running that online shop are so nice, more like they’re trying to keep her sweet because she’s their best customer! Doesn’t have any kids but yet she buys boxes of toys every week. That’s not counting all the cheap tat she picks up in band m or the works. All marked down stuff, probably marked down because no other f wants them. Then you have this weapon buying them by the bag load.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Bloody hell she must be up to her eyes in Clearpay payments with all that se. She reckons the ppl running that online shop are so nice, more like they’re trying to keep her sweet because she’s their best customer! Doesn’t have any kids but yet she buys boxes of toys every week. That’s not counting all the cheap tat she picks up in band m or the works. All marked down stuff, probably marked down because no other f wants them. Then you have this weapon buying them by the bag load.
She is a Mod on that toy site she is so proud of it. I was watching that live and seen her gifting them about 50 roses. Why? They don’t need them. She’s probably promoting them thinking she will get free stuff. I’m no sorry doesn’t work like that.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Notice every video starts with SO , with a few YEHS thrown in and NO MATTER , then she repeats her sentences , grinds my gears 😆. Maybe she might find an adult toy useful to release her stress 🤣🤣, then again she might think it's a microphone for her dollies 🤣

We seriously need a new thread on words that Sabrina says that pisses us off 😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She is a Mod on that toy site she is so proud of it. I was watching that live and seen her gifting them about 50 roses. Why? They don’t need them. She’s probably promoting them thinking she will get free stuff. I’m no sorry doesn’t work like that.

That’s what I was thinking. She’s looking free stuff definitely. She seems obsessed with that page

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Just went into the famous toptoys2u for a nosey. It’s a dear hole ffs, there’s things that I’ve got my wanes before that’s on it and they’re like half price in Smyths. For example a Peppa pig campervan tent, it’s £34.95 on that site but I was able to get it for £19.99 a few years ago in Toymaster.

Sabrina waffling on about these bargains , they are not. You’d think with all her bargain hunting skills she’d know better 😂

Imagine visiting her house with your wane, you’d be coming in and getting offered a ham sandwich with thon reduced 25p pork onion&tomato from yesterday and you’ll spend rest of time in the toilet with a dose of the 💩 while she grooms your child with toys and sweets. I always get predator vibes off her (I know she’s not like that etc) but if this was a MAN that buys toys relentlessly and talks about having other folks wanes over to play it would be seen in a totally different light. It’s weird and creepy.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
She wouldt b up at 8.30,more like 3.00,when she gets up,unless it's pip/or sick pay day,then she wonders why,she can't sleep!you can't sleep day and night(unless you are really un well)!!
Stuip woman!!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
That’s what I was thinking. She’s looking free stuff definitely. She seems obsessed with that page
Wonder how long it will be before they aren’t mentioned again they will do something she doesn’t like and she will slander them so much. But if she falls out with someone it’s for a reason off course. Probably once she realises she isn’t getting free stuff.
Did you see her the other day pretending to be them with all the toys was embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.