Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Do you know what really annoys,her the most,she hasn't a clue,who sent the hate mail,she claims she does,how ma y people families has she blamed?more than 5,1015,,?God I wish somebody would take the fat b,up for slander!!
A d she doesn't who is write all of this either,it's killing her!!she is just a tramp
The people she blamed for bullying her and trolling her on here are the same people she blames for the hate mail. I’ve always said from the start that she writes the hate mail to herself she is totally delusional that she thinks she is so special that people care enough about her to send hate mail I know people can be cruel but I don’t know who would be cruel enough to send hate mail around loosing a child and she keeps saying people bully me and my Jamie I haven’t heard a word said against Jamie 😳

May 6, 2024
antrim
This is better that any soap opera 😂😂. I wish she would wear clean socks and something else apart from the plastic sliders know what I'm saying 😂 🙈 remember when she seen orbs or something in jamies room and thought it was him ?? .
😂😂 she’s mad! Remember the pics she had the cheek to put up saying it was Jamie when he decided to show himself. Woman needs serious help.

May 6, 2024
antrim
The people she blamed for bullying her and trolling her on here are the same people she blames for the hate mail. I’ve always said from the start that she writes the hate mail to herself she is totally delusional that she thinks she is so special that people care enough about her to send hate mail I know people can be cruel but I don’t know who would be cruel enough to send hate mail around loosing a child and she keeps saying people bully me and my Jamie I haven’t heard a word said against Jamie 😳
Me either, and who would waste time with sending a letter, surely would be quicker just to send her a private message on tik tok ffs. Honestly I have second hand embarrassment for her, she is a head case.

May 6, 2024
antrim
What I would like to know is what was she like pre-2012? Jamie passing away is her identity now but was she always stone mad & fixated on something else before that?
I think she was and I think this because I remember her saying on several occasions that when she was with Jamie’s dad she wasn’t talking to anyone else so had nobody to turn to when he was apparently starving her. Seems like she had form for falling out with people even back then. She’s so fing unstable that she had to have been a bit off to begin with. I’ve genuinely never known craziness like her

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Has any body see Sabrina today??
Hasn't been seen on tic toc,for 24 hrs,did she make a public announcement, that she was leavening tic toc,and took the video down??Im really worried about folks,may b if somebody lives near her,could check on her??or ring the police,has they r concerned about her welfare to..
A,just had a thought,ber she is out looking for voice, she lost it yesterday 😆 🤣

Last edited:

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Hasn't been seen on tic toc,for 24 hrs,did she make a public announcement, that she was leavening tic toc,and took the video down??Im really worried about folks,may b if somebody lives near her,could check on her??or ring the police,has they r concerned about her welfare to..
A,just had a thought,ber she is out looking for voice, she lost it yesterday 😆 🤣
I would say it’s lack of voice as to why she isn’t posting lol but I would say she’ll be back soon knowing her

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Ohh she’s been online in Tanya’s live just under fake acc 😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland

Could have overdosed unintentionally on all that medicine she bought

laura62

May 8, 2024
N ireland
Wouldn't worry about her she was woop woop belter boom all over the site she buys her toys off and commenting on all the messages like she owns the place and knows the stock lol was in great form ,not suicidal at all

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Wouldn't worry about her she was woop woop belter boom all over the site she buys her toys off and commenting on all the messages like she owns the place and knows the stock lol was in great form ,not suicidal at all
I saw that too, totally taking over the live. The guys probably only putting up with her because he gets her money. 😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
I’m so embarrassed for her, I bet that shop would keep her at arms length were it not for all the se she buys from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.