Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I know this has fing angered me so much! How dare she who the hell does she think is!
It really angered me too she’s forgetting not everyone is a cruel as her and she has just come out with it today out of the blue, the amount of attention must be dropping and she’s getting desperate again.
Anything she does to herself is on her no one else

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
How can others not see from the post how evil she is imagine saying enjoy your forever guilt 😳 wow I thought I had seen it all how is she even allowed on tik tok

Look at the calibre of the comments, it's easy to see the demographic she appeals to and how she gets away with all her lies and theatrics

Screenshot 2024-05-15 161615.png

May 6, 2024
antrim
It really angered me too she’s forgetting not everyone is a cruel as her and she has just come out with it today out of the blue, the amount of attention must be dropping and she’s getting desperate again.
Exactly, I won’t lose any sleep over her decisions. She is just disgusting throwing that out there. No respect for families of people who have actually taken their own lives 😡

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Just seen it she is disgusting! Probably been reading here and wants a way to try and shut us up. Sabrina if you’re reading here don’t dare ever threaten anyone with suicide! It’s on nobody but you! You’re a grown ass adult throwing her toys out of the pram because not everyone buys your saint act. Nobody here is bullying you, we are discussing you, if you choose to come and read here that’s on you. Don’t dare ever think you can threaten me or anyone else with having the guilt of your suicide. Like I said that’s on you nobody else.
I 2 wouldn feel guilty.. she only throws this out to get sympathy if she feels like she has to do that it's on her head not mines . she's a disgrace of a women! Putting pics up saying she's a walking chemist no she has the flu GS grow up people that take medication 2 stay alive don't even complain this much . Even her sickest days she can't help but to post for attention! The bit I don't get is I expect all of this of her because she's clearly not all there but the arse lickers than comment under her post what's their excuse. She needs a wee white jacket along with poor Lilian 🙈

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Who knew giving your opinion on someone that lives miles away could leave them so sick they need 500 cough bottles plus this.

I’m telling you, if she dies in the next couple days it’ll be from taking too much stuff like this. I think heath ledger died from taking something like a cough bottle did he not? But ‘trolls’ will be to blame of course.

Attachments

• IMG_0040.png
    IMG_0040.png
    312.7 KB · Views: 132
May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
How can others not see from the post how evil she is imagine saying enjoy your forever guilt 😳 wow I thought I had seen it all how is she even allowed on tik tok

To be honest I think everyone sees right through her but they enjoy watching her drama’s and are scared to write anything bad incase they get blocked. So they chat se to humour her

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’ve not bullied her or harassed her! I’ve told the truth and unfortunately she doesn’t like the truth being told!! She can’t delete and block on here that’s her issue
Same here anything I have said was true and I could have said worse to be honest even if this page didn’t exist she would still be saying she’s being bullied 😳

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
What I dont understand is, she keeps banging on about Karma, since she believes in Karma so much and that everyone gets what they deserve, does she never question why she has had so much tragedy in her own life?:unsure: Apart from her mother she has lost everyone, wonder why that is?
Karma doesn’t apply to her she feels and believes her behaviour is justified!! It’s all about her other ppls experiences trauma or opinions don’t come into it because it’s not about Sabrina or her boys!! One example I’ll give you is her friends wee boy passed think he had cancer of course eye came on TikTok and told her followers about him passing the attention was taken away from her losing a child and lie and behold on the morning of the funeral she got some hatemail

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I 2 wouldn feel guilty.. she only throws this out to get sympathy if she feels like she has to do that it's on her head not mines . she's a disgrace of a women! Putting pics up saying she's a walking chemist no she has the flu GS grow up people that take medication 2 stay alive don't even complain this much . Even her sickest days she can't help but to post for attention! The bit I don't get is I expect all of this of her because she's clearly not all there but the arse lickers than comment under her post what's their excuse. She needs a wee white jacket along with poor Lilian 🙈
If its not her knee,she allways seems to moaning mini,about something.showing what medication you have bought.i would not dream telling people,my medical problems,and believe me I have plenty, and still working!!
Attention seeking to its full!!

laura62

May 8, 2024
N ireland
I see the video from last night has been took down. Now replaced with her trying to buy antibiotics 😂

Sabrina is a big bully.

Status
Not open for further replies.