Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I am surprised that toy site didnt do their homework before having her as a mod. The sheer drama that follows her would be a huge no no if it were my business. They will soon find out once she turns on them like she has every other person in her life except her mother.

Its a shame this site doesnt allow us to have flairs like other sites do, we could all use our pet hate word she (over) uses:LOL:

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
The things ye have to do to keep up to date on a crazy strangers drama 🫠

Attachments

• IMG_0039.jpeg
    IMG_0039.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 67

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I have an accent which I am positive will become more pronounced if I am angry or excited about something, but hers changes several times over the course of one video, I dont suddenly pronounce words differently like she does though.

I dont think she does the people of NI any favours, she blamed her threats against Jodie as being a "Northern Irish thing" :oops: Anyone from Ireland I have met doesnt change their accent during a sentence either:LOL:

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
I for one have never laughed at her and nobody commenting here has either. I grew up around Sabrina I knew her before Jamie and after Jamie! She’s always been the same manipulative nasty and selfish!! Her brother aidrian was locked in his bedroom with his Argos book while her mother spent her time with her boyfriend across the park! Only time he was seen out was on dla day she’d parade him round the town lapping up all the attention and pity from ppl she met!! The house was full of clutter and the dogs pissed and s everywhere! She never went to see her father when he was at end of life think she said I don’t give a do about the old bastard!! Of course she was at the funeral to be seen!! Think she actually posted a TikTok of putting flowers on his grave!! Sabrina only cares about herself and the image she portrays online!! If that reposted video of her shouting about Jodie and the prime hasn’t opened ppls eyes they will find out the hard way!! The girl loves online attention from strangers it's a pretty sad existence
Locked in his bedroom? Seriously ? That’s mad. He had a learning difficulty didn’t he?
And Gareth too? Sounds like they all have summat going on !

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Locked in his bedroom? Seriously ? That’s mad. He had a learning difficulty didn’t he?
And Gareth too? Sounds like they all have summat going on !
Yeah he was mentally and physically disabled! He spent most of his life locked in the bedroom while the mother was over the park with her boyfriend who was an alcoholic Gareth and Sabrina would of been left with him

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Guys she has a new post up, I’m a bit confused by it, has she tried hurting herself again? Says 3rd time or something?
There’s been no troll comments lately on her posts so what she on about, is she meaning us?
Sure she made a promise to Jamie & Logan that she wasn’t gonna read tattle or comment cafe again, must of broke that promise 🥹

May 6, 2024
antrim
Guys she has a new post up, I’m a bit confused by it, has she tried hurting herself again? Says 3rd time or something?
There’s been no troll comments lately on her posts so what she on about, is she meaning us?
Sure she made a promise to Jamie & Logan that she wasn’t gonna read tattle or comment cafe again, must of broke that promise 🥹
Just seen it she is disgusting! Probably been reading here and wants a way to try and shut us up. Sabrina if you’re reading here don’t dare ever threaten anyone with suicide! It’s on nobody but you! You’re a grown ass adult throwing her toys out of the pram because not everyone buys your saint act. Nobody here is bullying you, we are discussing you, if you choose to come and read here that’s on you. Don’t dare ever think you can threaten me or anyone else with having the guilt of your suicide. Like I said that’s on you nobody else.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Once again Sabrina throwing the word bully around as if it makes her some sort of victim because all she wants is sympathy and attention .. for a 40 year old something of a women it's embarrassing!.she's been seen recording into a girls home went to another girl place of work abusing people in the street the list goes on but she thinks she the victim.threats of killing herself continue because she sees the attention she's getting from it even the attention she craves from having a cold or a sore throat is actually hilarious 😂 i pity her i really do clearly didn get enough attention growing up .

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
They proves how much she needs the attention and drama and even on here it’s far from bullying I’ve seen tik tok creators get awful abuse for no reason and they don’t sit playing the victim.
Very manipulative and horrible thing to do is to blame someone else, I would say she’s missing the attention of last week.
She’s a drama queen.
I’m from Northern Ireland actually near Sabrina lol and no we don’t threaten to kill as a way of talking lol especially not in that tone of voice or call a child evil that was beyond it that’s why she played the victim so much as that video showed her for who she really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.