Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
The mum doesnt go out, so Sabrina buys the cards for herself? does she give them to her mum to write from all the dead people? and then sits and opens and reads them....and no doubt says "aaaw thank you Gareth, love you too" out loud :oops:

So are we pretending that Logan is growing up now or what? She was told he "wanted to stay a baby" so she bought all the baby toys. Now they are getting sold on vinted so she can buy more from the cheap toy sites. ANY excuses.

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
The mum doesnt go out, so Sabrina buys the cards for herself? does she give them to her mum to write from all the dead people? and then sits and opens and reads them....and no doubt says "aaaw thank you Gareth, love you too" out loud :oops:

So are we pretending that Logan is growing up now or what? She was told he "wanted to stay a baby" so she bought all the baby toys. Now they are getting sold on vinted so she can buy more from the cheap toy sites. ANY excuses.
Knowing her she writes them herself that candle was her writing 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
That box of toys is nothing but cheap *****, it's landfill. I wonder if she didnt get toys as a child so everything is exciting for her now?

I notice she forces her accent on certain words, car/cat/card, on the video she is out walking her dolly she says bankcard (properly, twice) and then in her fake accent again immediately afterwards. Is anything real about her?

Party time :oops: Wonder if she will have the bouncy castle in that manky back yard?

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
That box of toys is nothing but cheap *****, it's landfill. I wonder if she didnt get toys as a child so everything is exciting for her now?

I notice she forces her accent on certain words, car/cat/card, on the video she is out walking her dolly she says bankcard (properly, twice) and then in her fake accent again immediately afterwards. Is anything real about her?

Party time :oops: Wonder if she will have the bouncy castle in that manky back yard?
Yup apparently it’s arriving tomorrow . 🤪🤪

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I’m just catching up on today’s vids. I honestly can’t believe she’s having a party for a miscarriage ! (Sorry no offence meant to anyone )
Rainbow babies are alive aren’t they? All this Logan is my rainbow….. speechless!
She clearly heard the term rainbow baby and went with it as it was an excuse to buy more garbage without knowing what it means. She is over that now because she wants to buy older childrens toys now.

I have had a miscarriage, I cannot imagine throwing a party and pretending they were born/grew up

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
She clearly heard the term rainbow baby and went with it as it was an excuse to buy more garbage without knowing what it means. She is over that now because she wants to buy older childrens toys now.

I have had a miscarriage, I cannot imagine throwing a party and pretending they were born/grew up
So sorry for your loss. ❤️

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
He is, but not as many banners as she bought as she has lost them in her hovel, she mentioned a couple of things she cant find. She has been and bought more toys, she will be ANYTHING if its reduced.

She buys so much junk food, and its all the time, not just for this farce of a party. Does she ever cook properly or have fruit/veg? The only thing I have seen her with is chicken in a horrible looking orange sludge on it.

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
He is, but not as many banners as she bought as she has lost them in her hovel, she mentioned a couple of things she cant find. She has been and bought more toys, she will be ANYTHING if its reduced.

She buys so much junk food, and its all the time, not just for this farce of a party. Does she ever cook properly or have fruit/veg? The only thing I have seen her with is chicken in a horrible looking orange sludge on it.
Apparently she doesn’t eat any fruit n veg. The dog lives on chicken nuggets or battered chicken, and she lives on chicken and mash and chicken burgers. Chocolate, milkshakes etc…. Junk central 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.