Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She said on a video yesterday if her boys were there she would give them even more than shoe does now. They wouldnt be able to get into their beds as it is. She keeps ranting "its her money" no it's the tax payers funding her playing dollies. she is in her 40s, so for at least a decade she hasnt worked or contributed, and she never will now, her entire persona is "unhinged woman who lost a baby"

I remember the Prime being drank, and the whole playdoh thing. She has no idea how to look after children or even speak to them. She has Jodie like a performing monkey. Why her mother allows her to be there giving things to "Jamie" and posing for photos on that bed is beyond me. I have children, at Jodie's age I would have no qualms explaining miscarriage to them, its part of life, it happens, but to shove them into the middle of that circus? Nothing explains that.

Sabrina claims what she does is harmless, no,it isnt, she has children attending parties to fulfil her delusions. She feeds from the trolls, its why she opens her account up and doesnt go private, when trolls dont bite she makes 2 and 3 videos baiting them again.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Just caught up on a couple of videos from yesterday, it's hard to watch the gluttony of what she buys now. Made sure she showed receipts/totals for the money she spent on those twins though. How sickening.

She tried to scoff in her own ignorant manner about how many people stop her thinking her dolly is real. Someone who is that delusional shouldnt be allowed to live on their own. No grasp on reality and it is slipping further every day.

The video of her picking her teeth, wiping at her nose and wiping her hair had to go off, she is so dirty for someone who professes to clean so much:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.