Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She genuinely suffers from sone kind of mania. her highs are HIGH and then she crashes to an incredible low. I expect that's where the shopping addiction comes in, the buying/receiving/showing are her high, the bags of tat left lying around, he attempt to justify it all. No matter what "hobby" she picks up, she goes ALL out and buys everything in vast quantities, does a few then its cast aside as it doesn't fulfil her.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I just watched that video, she starts of with her ridiculous fake cutesy voice she puts on when she pretends to talk to them, she soon slips into her usual "f**in" and blinding:ROFLMAO: She is rougher than a badgers a**se

Taking phtots to show the mum, who must be as cracked as she is

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I just watched that video, she starts of with her ridiculous fake cutesy voice she puts on when she pretends to talk to them, she soon slips into her usual "f**in" and blinding:ROFLMAO: She is rougher than a badgers a**se

Taking phtots to show the mum, who must be as cracked as she is
Don’t insult the poor badgers at least there pretty to look at her ma is as bad as her if not worse in some ways 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I'm not at all tech savvy, can you break it down into parts? is that something possible?

Jodie's mum REALLY needs to keep her away, as does Mary & Coco's. Why any of them allow their children around her is beyond me. At 1st I thought it was free babysitting but nothing is worth allowing your children around that unstable mess

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Just caught up on her latest rant, Jodie isnt to "darken her door again" she isnt invited to Jamie's party as she is "the most jealous 10 year old you will ever meet" :oops: What a spiteful old cow she is, she has zero idea on how to be with children unless she is cramming them full of junk. Lost a baby or not it takes a special kind of awful to rant about a 10 year old like that online. Jodie's mum needs to step in now

Status
Not open for further replies.