Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I’ve missed this! Jodie drank more prime???
You can still see/hear if you watch her last video posted (before she deletes that as well) She has told her mother and apparently Jodie's mum is being told she (Jodie) isnt welcome anymore. She has Coco & Mary to exploit for views now anyway:confused:
If I were Jodie's mum I would give her the £29 and consider it money well spent to be rid of her. These girls should never be allowed around her anyway

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She is asking for proof she is crazy.....as she walks the streets, STILL ranting about Jodie, walking her dolly in the pram. The meltdown was the come down after the party. Asking for people to say it in their own accounts....but she has turned off commenting:rolleyes: Wonder how long before she turns on Mary & Coco?

Reactions: Justherefortittle
Mar 13, 2024
northern ireland
You can still see/hear if you watch her last video posted (before she deletes that as well) She has told her mother and apparently Jodie's mum is being told she (Jodie) isnt welcome anymore. She has Coco & Mary to exploit for views now anyway:confused:
If I were Jodie's mum I would give her the £29 and consider it money well spent to be rid of her. These girls should never be allowed around her anyway
Thanks I had a nosy at it. Very vicious tongue that Sabrina has. I’m sure it’ll be no loss to Jodie to not have to sing happy birthday to a child who isn’t there

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
IMG_1425.png
IMG_1425.png Glamourising self harm now 🤬

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Sweet Jesus those filters she uses work harder than an ugly stripper

She talks some amount of b*&£ocks at times, thousands give up addictions every single day, but they arent professional victims like she is. Blaming "the Prime" on SH-ing, is there no depth she wont sink to for attention?
No this will be the start then the wish list will come and the oh I’m not ashamed ect ect if she hates bullies that much why is she now bullying a child

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She is a halfwit, she doesnt see that she is bullying a wee girl, she thinks she is justified, she is the only person to have suffered loss, she is the only person to live with grief so it entitles her to behave like an absolutely terrible person. I just hope Jodie's mum NOW protects her from her, she is vile when she is wallowing.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Wonder how long it will last this time? She will be starting to buy for Jamie's party soon, she wont want to miss posting 545660535437098 videos about that. Nor telling everyone how generous she is with the foodbank/bags of tat.

The sad thing is, she wont have done this because she realises what an absolute monster she is towards Jodie

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She has all these "friends" that she keeps talking about. The ones that send her "lovely comments" and the ones she buys tat for their children. Mary & Coco will be there, their mother doesnt seem picky about who watches them

Reactions: ramalamadingdong

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
That is a hard listen. We all know she is a vile bitter individual but threatening to unalive a 10 year old and calling her evil is unbelievable. I cant imagine how Jodie's mum will feel hearing that, but she wouldn't have been near her in the first place if she was my daughter

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
That is a hard listen. We all know she is a vile bitter individual but threatening to unalive a 10 year old and calling her evil is unbelievable. I cant imagine how Jodie's mum will feel hearing that, but she wouldn't have been near her in the first place if she was my daughter
Sure the twins mum is no better she’s polish and loves that Sabrina watches and feeds
Her kids for nothing any decent parent wouldn’t allow children in her care at all

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Wow, you would think she would have calmed down and realised how awful she was but no, she doubles down and is "entitled, as she is her niece" :confused: Its now very clear she is jealous that Jodie lived, a couple of things she said made that jump out. Jodie's mum needs to keep her well away from Sabrina, in case she snaps one day, its an awful thing to say but the past few days have highlighted completely that she was never cut out to be a mother.

She thinks its "laughable" that people are concerned, and its "just an Irish thing" 😞 No Sabrina, it isnt, grown adults, Irish or otherwise dont call 10 year old wee girls evil b&^%es and snarl a dozen times about killing them live online

Status
Not open for further replies.