Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The nastiness is unreal isn’t it I like others used to have an element of feeling sorry and trying to understand their pain but the viciousness in their voice is terrible and she won’t ever know why my kids have been traumatised by her and they have they don’t feel safe at all. But I would say one thing and I’ll leave it al that before she decides to come for me lol she doesn’t know me or who I know or what I know so maybe it would be best if she would wind her own neck in 😳 and the sad thing is this isn’t even bullying or trolling it’s the truth.

May 6, 2024
antrim
The nastiness is unreal isn’t it I like others used to have an element of feeling sorry and trying to understand their pain but the viciousness in their voice is terrible and she won’t ever know why my kids have been traumatised by her and they have they don’t feel safe at all. But I would say one thing and I’ll leave it al that before she decides to come for me lol she doesn’t know me or who I know or what I know so maybe it would be best if she would wind her own neck in 😳 and the sad thing is this isn’t even bullying or trolling it’s the truth.
This is what annoys me it’s people calling her out for her s. Things she does and says. We aren’t over here making up lies about her. She is dangerous, using threat of harm to get people to say nothing about her is a new level of sick.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
The 2nd hand embarrassment is REAL. She has been to a medium....it hasnt crossed her mind the medium watches her on TikTok :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: her idiot followers are all saying how wonderful that alllll her dead relatives came through and said EXACTLY what she wanted to hear. Money for old rope. She only4 times that she didnt care about trolls opinions:rolleyes:
Well saying she hasn't a real faimly to fed,she said that cost her £40.00!!,a fool and their money(government money),comes to mind
She is having a birthday party for the baby she miscarried:oops: Who comes to the party? If its adults they REALLY need to stop facilitating this, if its children, where do they think the birthday boy is? ANOTHER Temu order full of tacky crap. She spends SOME amount of money, she keeps saying "its MY money" Is she independently wealthy? SO many

didyeaye

May 6, 2024
ireland
She’ll not stay off tik tok she’s nothing else to do in life other than post 10 minute long videos repeating herself over and over again and throw in 45 “yeah’s”.
Takes her reborn to Asda during the day, fights with people on an app at night and does a live sitting on a bed with the camera pointing at her hideous sliders. How are we all not so jealous of her eh?

noname93

May 7, 2024
belfast
She’ll not stay off tik tok she’s nothing else to do in life other than post 10 minute long videos repeating herself over and over again and throw in 45 “yeah’s”.
Takes her reborn to Asda during the day, fights with people on an app at night and does a live sitting on a bed with the camera pointing at her hideous sliders. How are we all not so jealous of her eh?
Yeah

ley1234

May 7, 2024
Co down
She never mentioned her brother till he died. He was in a home ,learning difficulties and not his mum nor her never seen him. Now he is dead they loved him. She lay in hospital and begged for money after her tantrum last night ,y not ask her mum. Logan was never ever mentioned. She made him up. If he had been a miscarriage we wud all have heard of him regardless whether she knew his sex so please Sabrina,Wise up and grow up. It's ok to only have one child. Stop insulting our intelligence. U have had a privileged life compared to most. U have had it easy. Be happy pet stop Ur bullying of those with genuine issues and I hear Jamie's dad is a lovely man

ley1234

May 7, 2024
Co down
Stop trolling peoples pages with zero across the board and no photo tut tut also u moan about people having no photo but u have a filter on ,which to be honest is perhaps in everyone's favour as has slipped couple of times and been scary. U bullied annouska about her looks. U made fun of a mum of 2 who lost her babies ,u made up a miscarriage making mums who had real ones feel inadequate ,u also made disgusting video about a trans person and referred to them as IT. Ur a disgusting woman who is spoilt rotten and used to getting Ur way. U want attention through deaths of people u didn't care about when alive. Well Sabrina we all have had deaths stop yapping for attention ,stop bullying ,stop threatening to top urself if Ur pulled up on speaking evil of a child.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Seems she is sending the police to peoples places of work. Not sure she realises people need to work to pay her benefits so she can play dollies. Fair enough having a reborn for emotional support, but they dont need a bedroom/toys/outfits/changing tables etc.
I was just reading about a elderly man who has had vital support services stopped due to cuts, but people can bleed the system dry like this. She cant have paid onto the system for at least a decade or more. This isnt bullying, it isnt "gossip" it's facts. No wonder people are angry, there are families out there working hard to support themselves who would love to have the amount of disposable income she and others like her have. She is entitled to have her say online, so is everyone else.

Mar 13, 2024
northern ireland
Seems she is sending the police to peoples places of work. Not sure she realises people need to work to pay her benefits so she can play dollies. Fair enough having a reborn for emotional support, but they dont need a bedroom/toys/outfits/changing tables etc.
I was just reading about a elderly man who has had vital support services stopped due to cuts, but people can bleed the system dry like this. She cant have paid onto the system for at least a decade or more. This isnt bullying, it isnt "gossip" it's facts. No wonder people are angry, there are families out there working hard to support themselves who would love to have the amount of disposable income she and others like her have. She is entitled to have her say online, so is everyone else.
Exactly. She makes out like she’s some kind of lovely person then says that she’s going to their work?! Sounds like bullying to me Sabrina!!

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I noticed that when Ryan died, all she had done was s him off before, calling him pancake, and complain about his drinking but as soon as he died he was the best thing ever, soul mates etc…
Now he has a shrine on the fireplace 🙄
And she wonders why she gets trolled
Her and Ryan,went to court,caught stealing in b and m,she blamed him per usual, (she can't lie about it,cause it was in the ulster hearld)
In a video, I never got drunk,I. My life,lies lies,her and Ryan were at a wedding, the were pissed and fighting, put in a taxi sent home,of course it was Ryan's fault. .
She said she doesn't shout at children, but roars,at children with special needs ..
She is far from innocent!!
Her fake accent, her lies,and she wonders why she gets so much hate!!!
Her time is up!!!

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Last time she was asked about selling them she kicked off big time about it. The benefits people would have a field day watching her.
Yea,around Christmas time,she goes to killyclougher fate,and sells her stuff,there,I know there is others one she goes to,but yet she state's,"I'm doing nothing wrong "..
Boy there is a load more I want to say . One day at a time

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Her and Ryan,went to court,caught stealing in b and m,she blamed him per usual, (she can't lie about it,cause it was in the ulster hearld)
In a video, I never got drunk,I. My life,lies lies,her and Ryan were at a wedding, the were pissed and fighting, put in a taxi sent home,of course it was Ryan's fault. .
She said she doesn't shout at children, but roars,at children with special needs ..
She is far from innocent!!
Her fake accent, her lies,and she wonders why she gets so much hate!!!
Her time is up!!!
She roars at children with specIal needs? 😳

Reactions: ramalamadingdong
Status
Not open for further replies.