Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Oh Jesus she now has a security camera up on Amazon wish list. This coming from the person who was like come to my door and say it to my face I’m not scared. Obviously that narrative didn’t suit you now you have to play the victim and go crying to the police that someone knows your address.
It’s very simple to find your address you show everything the front and back of house your park nd your house number. Doesn’t take a genius. If you read this Sabrina make sure the police know all that.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Oh Jesus she now has a security camera up on Amazon wish list. This coming from the person who was like come to my door and say it to my face I’m not scared. Obviously that narrative didn’t suit you now you have to play the victim and go crying to the police that someone knows your address.
It’s very simple to find your address you show everything the front and back of house your park nd your house number. Doesn’t take a genius. If you read this Sabrina make sure the police know all that.
The bloody scrounger! Buy your own camera Sabrina! Maybe cut back on the weekly boxes of toys!

May 6, 2024
antrim
The way she says these words fluctuates though, she can say them normally in the same video, especially the ones where she is walking along the road with her pram, she forgets herself and lets the fake accent slip.
Like the fake sore knee. Fairly forgets about that too when she’s marching along with her pram talking se

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Lol she thinks very highly of herself she doesn’t realise no one is as unstable as her and no one will be turning up at her door in fact if anything people would go out of their way to avoid her.
The poor neighbours she’ll be filming them that will be the next drama 😂
All the videos posted and now she’s worrying because someone showed her address when she showed where she lived many times

May 6, 2024
antrim
I'm I only one,thinks it really strange, that she is buying toys,and not a child,about her to play with them
She is meant to b a grown woman,I don't understand it,but then again,I don't think any of us understand Sabrina .it's just a waste of money!!
It’s nuts. She opened another box today for “the boys” and for her dolls. Who buys toys upon toys for a child that died at birth,and continues to do so 12 years later. There’s wiser eating grass

May 7, 2024
ireland
Remember when she was getting these ‘hate mail’ letters through the post? Well on one of the ranting videos, she left her address on full view as she was opening the envelope. I always remembered that thinkin how stupid she was for doin it.

Also its very easy to work out where she lives anyway. Out on her walks we see the street signs she passes enroute home, we see her house number on her bin & front door, we see what the neighbours houses look like & we know her house backs on to fields. Not many housing estates are like that in Omagh. Anyone with a map can work that out easily. All from information she provided herself online😂

May 6, 2024
Scotland
It’s nuts. She opened another box today for “the boys” and for her dolls. Who buys toys upon toys for a child that died at birth,and continues to do so 12 years later. There’s wiser eating grass
Oh,but they do things in spirit, I wonder if jamie,rides his bike,round the bed room,when the world is a sleep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.