Sasha fontain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Why would I panic? I know who you are and making up these accounts to troll me is absolutely pathetic but you carry on if that’s what makes you happy, I mean the big giveaway is you obviously don’t sleep do you J you’ve always struggled to sleep at night 🤔
Sam why do your tik toks consist of you flicking your eyes left to right and raising your eyebrows? It genuinely makes me howl 💀 🤣

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Just been sent this to post on here because it's being stalked by Tattle?!?!?!
Oh Sam the Payne. You're still the snake we warned Lisa you were. She didn't tell you who I was. That blocking was a set up lol. She's very loyal. You tried SO hard to turn her against fiesty. We are all in a WhatsApp group together & she's been showing us EVERYTHING said between you both! Since your apology to her for outing the address(video proof on YouTube) slagging everyone off, Tam, Michelle, Jem, Mabel etc.
I sent Lisa what you said on Wibblewobble Gills post earlier so she sent me this & there's loads more to come.
This is how I knew you so well. Lisa didn't trust you! She listened to us about you!
Tell FatFreak the truth about the rabbit. You laughed about it too. You even lied about pretending to be a cop on the phone. You want to get even with Tattle you said, but I think they see through you 🤔 they are not kissing your arse, you are kissing theirs. 😏

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240316_180155_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316_180155_WhatsApp.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
Just been sent this to post on here because it's being stalked by Tattle?!?!?!
Oh Sam the Payne. You're still the snake we warned Lisa you were. She didn't tell you who I was. That blocking was a set up lol. She's very loyal. You tried SO hard to turn her against fiesty. We are all in a WhatsApp group together & she's been showing us EVERYTHING said between you both! Since your apology to her for outing the address(video proof on YouTube) slagging everyone off, Tam, Michelle, Jem, Mabel etc.
I sent Lisa what you said on Wibblewobble Gills post earlier so she sent me this & there's loads more to come.
This is how I knew you so well. Lisa didn't trust you! She listened to us about you!
Tell FatFreak the truth about the rabbit. You laughed about it too. You even lied about pretending to be a cop on the phone. You want to get even with Tattle you said, but I think they see through you 🤔 they are not kissing your arse, you are missing theirs. 😏
Uh oh someone has been caught out AGAIN!! I seen this one coming though so I played along Sam sweetheart 😘

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240315_164407_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240315_164407_WhatsApp.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot_20240316_171107_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316_171107_TikTok.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 144

Jojo

Mar 1, 2024
Hello tattlers my old friends. Used to be very active from the start of the Sasha thread and lost my log in details. Still an avid reader of tattle and waiting for the day she gets her karma

And yes Welsh Lisa isn’t welcome here either! We don’t forget how you acted you massive bellend

Lucy locket

Attachments

• 9373805B-FBA1-4CB8-AAA0-687CE570D17C.png
    9373805B-FBA1-4CB8-AAA0-687CE570D17C.png
    343.7 KB · Views: 133
Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
Hello tattlers my old friends. Used to be very active from the start of the Sasha thread and lost my log in details. Still an avid reader of tattle and waiting for the day she gets her karma

And yes Welsh Lisa isn’t welcome here either! We don’t forget how you acted you massive bellend

Lucy locket
I shall go where I want to!!!!! 😌 Are you the owner here???? I had absolutely NO intention of going into any wibblewobble live. I was out all evening with some friends. I told Sam this beforehand. So is Wibblewobble lying 🤥 again. And she talks about the lovely Sasha 😍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240316_205154_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316_205154_WhatsApp.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 154
  • Haha
Reactions: Maz'spizzaface

zoe101

Mar 16, 2024
birmingham
I shall go where I want to!!!!! 😌 Are you the owner here???? I had absolutely NO intention of going into any wibblewobble live. I was out all evening with some friends. I told Sam this beforehand. So is Wibblewobble lying 🤥 again. And she talks about the lovely Sasha 😍
You just love to try and be relevant don’t you lisa. Love to be in thick of any drama. Try to make out your all sweetness and light and so righteous. Wibble wobble right your a knob. All these people use you to do dirty work and your to thick to see it. All in the name of relevance

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
You just love to try and be relevant don’t you lisa. Love to be in thick of any drama. Try to make out your all sweetness and light and so righteous. Wibble wobble right your a knob. All these people use you to do dirty work and your to thick to see it. All in the name of relevance
Do me a favour. do off Sam! I played you like a fiddle 🎻 Did you REALLY think I believed anything you were saying to me?? 🤣🤣🤣
OMFG we've all laughed at you in our group chat. I was showing them your messages. You TRYING so hard to convince me that Feisty is a liar.
Now now darling you are the biggest liar on tiktok & I'm sure your poor mum is looking down on you with utter shame & disappointment 😞
You belong with ppl like Sasha & Wibblewobble Gill & Tattle. You are a sad pathetic little troll who gets obsessed with people then stalks them. Fiesty is an angel in comparison with you darling. You are not a loyal friend. That bullshit you were telling tattle about being loyal to Sasha when I can prove otherwise because you were sending me her voice notes & messages whilst pretending to be her friend. It's ME that has any REAL evidence on Sasha. I have her messages & voice notes of her asking me to look up Di. Asking me to get her on higher PIP. Plus lots of other juicy stuff that WOULD ruin her. None of you will ever get a hold of it. I dont help horrid vile ppl.
I've NEVER considered you anything other than a 2 faced sad lonely woman who's son hates her & wants nothing to do with her. You work in a sty warehouse earning peanuts. Upto your eyeballs in debt because you tried to hard to make friends on tiktok that you had to get into that debt for them. I felt sorry for you. Like I told Feisty & the girls. I have empathy & for some unknown reason & I pity you & your sad, pathetic little life. But I couldn't trust you!! You dox ppls phone numbers & addresses. I mean you cried enough over Feisty doing it back to you. You tried SO hard to find out where she was living now. Asking me questions about her ALL the time, sending me screenshots & recordings thinking that I didn't already know.
You have absolutely NO backbone. You ALWAYS do as you are told by others, whereas NOBODY tells me what to do or say! I stand up to bullies not bow down to them & kiss their arses like you!
So do me a favour. Keep trolling & stalking Feisty, Sasha & me. We love the attention ♥️
You will die a lonely old woman. You will NEVER have a friend longterm because you just have zero loyalty to anyone. You sleep with married men ffs. You are a disgusting dirty rotten w.
Like I said. Your mum will be disappointed & I'm sure disgusted in you! Do better girl. Change your ways or karma is coming for you BIG TIME.
BTW, I WOULD MUCH RATHER BE CALLED A KNOB THAN BE CALLED A SNAKEY t like you babes. 😉
I won't be commenting to you again Sam. You no longer exist to me! I haven't looked at Tattle on about 2 wks. I'm not interested in them, Gill or Sasha! It's been 2yrs. Get the do over her ffs. It's driving you insane.

Last edited:
  • Haha

zoe101

Mar 16, 2024
birmingham
Do me a favour. do off Sam! I played you like a fiddle 🎻 Did you REALLY think I believed anything you were saying to me?? 🤣🤣🤣
OMFG we've all laughed at you in our group chat. I was showing them your messages. You TRYING so hard to convince me that Feisty is a liar.
Now now darling you are the biggest liar on tiktok & I'm sure your poor mum is looking down on you with utter shame & disappointment 😞
You belong with ppl like Sasha & Wibblewobble Gill & Tattle. You are a sad pathetic little troll who gets obsessed with people then stalks them. Fiesty is an angel in comparison with you darling. You are not a loyal friend. That bullshit you were telling tattle about being loyal to Sasha when I can prove otherwise because you were sending me her voice notes & messages whilst pretending to be her friend. It's ME that has any REAL evidence on Sasha. I have her messages & voice notes of her asking me to look up Di. Asking me to get her on higher PIP. Plus lots of other juicy stuff that WOULD ruin her. None of you will ever get a hold of it. I dont help horrid vile ppl.
I've NEVER considered you anything other than a 2 faced sad lonely woman who's son hates her & wants nothing to do with her. You work in a sty warehouse earning peanuts. Upto your eyeballs in debt because you tried to hard to make friends on tiktok that you had to get into that debt for them. I felt sorry for you. Like I told Feisty & the girls. I have empathy & for some unknown reason & I pity you & your sad, pathetic little life. But I couldn't trust you!! You dox ppls phone numbers & addresses. I mean you cried enough over Feisty doing it back to you. You tried SO hard to find out where she was living now. Asking me questions about her ALL the time, sending me screenshots & recordings thinking that I didn't already know.
You have absolutely NO backbone. You ALWAYS do as you are told by others, whereas NOBODY tells me what to do or say! I stand up to bullies not bow down to them & kiss their arses like you!
So do me a favour. Keep trolling & stalking Feisty, Sasha & me. We love the attention ♥️
You will die a lonely old woman. You will NEVER have a friend longterm because you just have zero loyalty to anyone. You sleep with married men ffs. You are a disgusting dirty rotten w.
Like I said. Your mum will be disappointed & I'm sure disgusted in you! Do better girl. Change your ways or karma is coming for you BIG TIME.
BTW, I WOULD MUCH RATHER BE CALLED A KNOB THAN BE CALLED A SNAKEY t like you babes. 😉
I won't be commenting to you again Sam. You no longer exist to me! I haven't looked at Tattle on about 2 wks. I'm not interested in them, Gill or Sasha! It's been 2yrs. Get the do over her ffs. It's driving you insane.
Oh dear lisa wrong again your no detective are you. I’m not Sam just an outsider looking in. You have just shown who and what you are though in recent post. See what I mean about relevance stating you have stuff to bring Sasha down. I don’t know who feisty is it these other people you mention who your are CYBER friends with. On a side note though I don’t know Sam either but I think that’s really low what you said about her mom. I am someone who lost my mom less than 6 months ago and to say that what you have said about her mom is despicable. I hope you still have your mom if you do cherish her. Another note does it really matter where someone works as long as pays the bills

zoe101

Mar 16, 2024
birmingham
Oh dear lisa wrong again your no detective are you. I’m not Sam just an outsider looking in. You have just shown who and what you are though in recent post. See what I mean about relevance stating you have stuff to bring Sasha down. I don’t know who feisty is it these other people you mention who your are CYBER friends with. On a side note though I don’t know Sam either but I think that’s really low what you said about her mom. I am someone who lost my mom less than 6 months ago and to say that what you have said about her mom is despicable. I hope you still have your mom if you do cherish her. Another note does it really matter where someone works as long as pays the bills
If your telling people to get over her why havnt you by deleting all your EVIDENCE to bring her down. They make out you support women but your previous post says different..do better lisa if your supporting the mantra women supporting women

Mar 15, 2024
Runcorn
If your telling people to get over her why havnt you by deleting all your EVIDENCE to bring her down. They make out you support women but your previous post says different..do better lisa if your supporting the mantra women supporting women
Who the do are you? Another asswipe from that Tattle? Get the do off here and crawl back to where you crawled out from you fing dirty little troll.

Mar 14, 2024
Leeds
Who the do are you? Another asswipe from that Tattle? Get the do off here and crawl back to where you crawled out from you fing dirty little troll.
That's a bit harsh tattle is no different from CC, were all in this together which is to bring awareness of what a scamming user sasha is, and Zoey 101 is calling out the Welsh wanker who supported slasher fountain.

zoe101

Mar 16, 2024
birmingham
I
wrong again you not very good detectives are you. I’m more than happy to give you my full details. Just because my opinion differs from your narrative doesn’t mean I’m a troll. It’s called freedom of speech we live in a democracy. Wouldn’t do for us all to hold Same opinion would it. Iv seen lisa in lives years ago Iv also had private message with her regarding Sasha. I just don’t like to see women bringing other women down

• Haha
Mar 14, 2024
Leeds
I

wrong again you not very good detectives are you. I’m more than happy to give you my full details. Just because my opinion differs from your narrative doesn’t mean I’m a troll. It’s called freedom of speech we live in a democracy. Wouldn’t do for us all to hold Same opinion would it. Iv seen lisa in lives years ago Iv also had private message with her regarding Sasha. I just don’t like to see women bringing other women down
Why is pizza face calling tattlers trolls when TL and CC both have the same end goals which is to expose Sasha.. I find it very strange. It's not our fault they can't comment over on TL.

zoe101

Mar 16, 2024
birmingham
Why is pizza face calling tattlers trolls when TL and CC both have the same end goals which is to expose Sasha.. I find it very strange. It's not our fault they can't comment over on TL.
Exactly I can’t comment on there either. They bandy names around and throw insults at anybody who doesn’t share same narrative ad them. I called lisa out years ago and will continue to do so. She’s not a woman’s woman no matter how much she says she is. She likes the drama and attention it brings to her. I find it quite sad that a grown woman and mother have to get validation from their CYBER friends once they have done there dirty work for them. Icing on cake for me was what she said about Di. Women just don’t do that to each other all for what a bit of recognition off Sasha. I really feel sorry for them all to have to live your life like like speaks volumes to me.

• Haha
Mar 14, 2024
Leeds
Exactly I can’t comment on there either. They bandy names around and throw insults at anybody who doesn’t share same narrative ad them. I called lisa out years ago and will continue to do so. She’s not a woman’s woman no matter how much she says she is. She likes the drama and attention it brings to her. I find it quite sad that a grown woman and mother have to get validation from their CYBER friends once they have done there dirty work for them. Icing on cake for me was what she said about Di. Women just don’t do that to each other all for what a bit of recognition off Sasha. I really feel sorry for them all to have to live your life like like speaks volumes to me.
Maybe they should do their research on Welsh Lisa before they start throwing insults

Mar 15, 2024
Runcorn
We are ALL trolls if we use these message boards to verbally abuse a tiktok creator or anybody. Lisa is a good person with a big heart but she has an even bigger mouth unfortunately 😔 She's no longer on here. She said on a different post that she won't comment here again because she's got her own board or something.

Mar 15, 2024
Runcorn
I wasn't here for that but I know tattle went after her family. They are disgusting.

zoe101

Mar 16, 2024
birmingham
We are ALL trolls if we use these message boards to verbally abuse a tiktok creator or anybody. Lisa is a good person with a big heart but she has an even bigger mouth unfortunately 😔 She's no longer on here. She said on a different post that she won't comment here again because she's got her own board or something.
So why did you personally attack me for verbalising an opinion. I have not made personal derogatory comments towards lisa although I did agree with her being a knob. Lisa always backs off when hear is on her. She’s all mouth with her threats and fantasies of outing people. She’s so desperate to come across as Johnny big bollocks she’s makes all these claims like she can get ip addresses threatening innocent women with violence. Claims to have done all these things in her life all her family have high valuting jobs in police force etc etc. she’s lived here lived there. Always got to 1 up someone. What she said about sams mom was disgusting and so unnecessary the lady isn’t here to defend herself or to stand by her daughter if she wanted to, that was a low blow for anybody. You say she said she’s got another place to post ask yourself why? It’s because she’s been called out in here. Having an opinion on someone doesn’t make you a troll. Look up the definition. The word troll, bully and thrown about so much online when most of the time it’s just a difference of opinion

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
So why did you personally attack me for verbalising an opinion. I have not made personal derogatory comments towards lisa although I did agree with her being a knob. Lisa always backs off when hear is on her. She’s all mouth with her threats and fantasies of outing people. She’s so desperate to come across as Johnny big bollocks she’s makes all these claims like she can get ip addresses threatening innocent women with violence. Claims to have done all these things in her life all her family have high valuting jobs in police force etc etc. she’s lived here lived there. Always got to 1 up someone. What she said about sams mom was disgusting and so unnecessary the lady isn’t here to defend herself or to stand by her daughter if she wanted to, that was a low blow for anybody. You say she said she’s got another place to post ask yourself why? It’s because she’s been called out in here. Having an opinion on someone doesn’t make you a troll. Look up the definition. The word troll, bully and thrown about so much online when most of the time it’s just a difference of opinion
I just don't like you. You sound so jealous of her if I'm being honest. Sam is a sly one. Everyone knows that. I can't stand her. Nobody can. You won't manipulate me honey so do off you scunt.

Reactions: zoe101
Status
Not open for further replies.