Sasha fontain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baxterboodles

Mar 9, 2024
We are ALL trolls if we use these message boards to verbally abuse a tiktok creator or anybody. Lisa is a good person with a big heart but she has an even bigger mouth unfortunately 😔 She's no longer on here. She said on a different post that she won't comment here again because she's got her own board or something.
Given yourself away Lisa yet again hiding behind a fake account, I noticed you on angies thread giving it large, and you have been ignored by most of us, so you decided to come back with a different name 😂 not only that but you’ve started your own thread with another of your accounts, Mabel was right about you being vile and nasty, some of the comments you have left are disgusting, I hope your children never see some of the comments you’ve left as I’m sure they would be disgusted

Mar 14, 2024
Leeds
I wasn't here for that but I know tattle went after her family. They are disgusting.
Absolute rubbish no one on tattle went for her family. What happens in tattle stays on tattle, but they can't be held responsible for outsiders reading there and then going on to do whatever. These are not troll sites we are not trolling anyone, no one is forcing these creators to come here and read other people's opinions about themselves. Lisa has said and done some despicable things in the name of Sasha fontain, and unfortunately she's paid the price.

zoe101

Mar 16, 2024
birmingham
Absolute rubbish no one on tattle went for her family. What happens in tattle stays on tattle, but they can't be held responsible for outsiders reading there and then going on to do whatever. These are not troll sites we are not trolling anyone, no one is forcing these creators to come here and read other people's opinions about themselves. Lisa has said and done some despicable things in the name of Sasha fontain, and unfortunately she's paid the price.
Agree 100% she tries to run with hare and the hounds. I won’t be communicating with the ladies on here who feel needs to name call me I’m far to old in head for that play ground stuff.

zoe101

Mar 16, 2024
birmingham
Plus I don’t know why that person responded with her dislike of me I wasn’t replying to her unless I made a mistake. That’s fine if she doesn’t like me I’m a grown arse woman I can take it and have a far bigger vocabulary than to resort to name calling

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Plus I don’t know why that person responded with her dislike of me I wasn’t replying to her unless I made a mistake. That’s fine if she doesn’t like me I’m a grown arse woman I can take it and have a far bigger vocabulary than to resort to name calling
Would you like some cheese to go with your whine 🤔 Lisa hasn't logged on here. She has her own board. Duhhhh 🙄

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Given yourself away Lisa yet again hiding behind a fake account, I noticed you on angies thread giving it large, and you have been ignored by most of us, so you decided to come back with a different name 😂 not only that but you’ve started your own thread with another of your accounts, Mabel was right about you being vile and nasty, some of the comments you have left are disgusting, I hope your children never see some of the comments you’ve left as I’m sure they would be disgusted
Hmm I was here before Lisa joined up you thick dirty old s. Shagged any married men lately SAM 🤔

Reactions: Maz'spizzaface
Mar 15, 2024
Runcorn
Hmm yes they fing did. Do your research before coming here flapping your gums.

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart

zoe101

Mar 16, 2024
birmingham
Would you like some cheese to go with your whine 🤔 Lisa hasn't logged on here. She has her own board.
This thread is about Sasha so obvs Lisa and her other enablers are gonna get mentioned.
Exactly that.. all deflection away from the real thread meaning. Sam did wrong and had been called out but difference is she’s owned it. I don’t know her either but I’m a great believer in 2nd chances but as far as I’m awaure Lisa had never owned up to her part in anything. Correct me if I’m wrong

Mar 15, 2024
Runcorn
Oh Sam. Only one giving themselves away is you. Get back to trolling slosher f fontaine you boring sad old t.

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Status
Not open for further replies.