Sasha fontain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Runcorn
So why did you personally attack me for verbalising an opinion. I have not made personal derogatory comments towards lisa although I did agree with her being a knob. Lisa always backs off when hear is on her. She’s all mouth with her threats and fantasies of outing people. She’s so desperate to come across as Johnny big bollocks she’s makes all these claims like she can get ip addresses threatening innocent women with violence. Claims to have done all these things in her life all her family have high valuting jobs in police force etc etc. she’s lived here lived there. Always got to 1 up someone. What she said about sams mom was disgusting and so unnecessary the lady isn’t here to defend herself or to stand by her daughter if she wanted to, that was a low blow for anybody. You say she said she’s got another place to post ask yourself why? It’s because she’s been called out in here. Having an opinion on someone doesn’t make you a troll. Look up the definition. The word troll, bully and thrown about so much online when most of the time it’s just a difference of opinion
Because you are a pathetic sad person who says Lisa has no relevance yet you keep making her relevant 🙄 I mean are you that dumb? The more you fs mention her the more relevant she becomes. So carry on. Oh btw. She does have a great life even I'm fing jealous so I can understand why you lot are. Keyboard warriors.

Mar 15, 2024
Runcorn
Sam/Baxterdoodles.
I love how you seem to think that this is somehow going to affect Lisa. She posted it herself on her tikytok , so your point being? She said in our WhatsApp group that she hoped you had recorded the live. She's in London tonight. She picked her 2 youngest kids up from Heathrow earlier today.(Theres a video on her tikytok if you dont believe me)They are home for a 3 month holiday from Australia. Then she is flying back out with them for a month. Want me to pass any message to her?

zoe101

Mar 16, 2024
birmingham
What fing wounds. She's in London tonight. Get over her ffs. Anyone would think that you are infatuated with her.
I am yes… I want to be her. I won’t to bring woman down at every opportunity. I want to be the pawn in everyone’s game. I want to mix with irrelevant people who can’t string a sentence together with out obsecenties or abuse. I want to have to wear more makeup than ru Paul to look good. I want to live my life through other peoples drama cus mine is so boring. I want to sit stroking my cat on the internet. I want to mix with uneducated people the list goes on. I so want to be like her instead I’m a mother of 2 successful children. I have an excellent career not a job. I’m surrounded by real friends not on other side of keyboard who I can turn to in times of crisis. I don’t need to threaten other woman with violence to be seen or heard. Your right though I want Lisa life instead of mine

zoe101

Mar 16, 2024
birmingham
Well she paid some guy to let her suck his cock. Fiesty has the evidence. Let's put it on here. I'll ask Lisa for everything she has going back to that sashafontain days.
Let's make her a thread. She's a plm supporter like tam.
You really underestimate lisa if you think she’s gonna give you to incriminate her that’s if she even has anything…more look at me look at me Iv got this Iv got that and actually doesn’t have anything just likes the attention you all give her

Mar 20, 2024
UK

_C_a_t_L_a_d_y

New member​

I've had to make a new account to address something on here you moronic moles. I am NO longer interested in anything said or done on here or in Tiktok. My 2 babies are home for 3 months from Australia, so I intend on spending quality time with them because I haven't seen them psychically in a year!

Keep my name out of your mouths & just get on with your own lives please 🙏 Do what you need to do regarding Sasha Fontain! But I'm not a victim of hers. I walked away because I liked Nikki & what she did to her was terrible.

Enough is enough. I don't want any involvement with this pathetic crap. Get a life & get off the Internet if things get to you so much. It's really that simple.

Wibblewobble aka zoe101. Nobody is getting ANYTHING off me! I am NOT obsessed with Sasha. That's 2yr old, OLD news! I'm done with this pathetic nonsense & I want no part in the trolling or the mentioning of her name 😒

I apologised to Welsh Di because I didn't realise what she went through because of my drunken mistake. That was a GENUINE mistake on my part!!!!!! I'm owning it & I'm truly ashamed of myself. The poor lady has been through cancer. I've lost family to cancer. In Dec we buried my mother in law & brother in law. Life is too short for this crap!

I have NEVER threatened children, so I have absolutely NO idea where you heard that??

I find you a very immature woman with a fixation on Sasha. I think its personal & nothing to do with the charity she robbed. You just won't leave her alone...YES this is my opinion of you!!!

I have no filter & I will run my mouth without thinking & I can hurt ppl with the truth. But that's a their problem, because only the truth hurts.
The ONLY women I will support are the GOOD women, who in my opinion deserve it & who need it. I won't support the scum!!

Oh & btw the ONLY accounts I have on here were WelshCatLadyLisa & now this new one. I don't need to hide like a troll behind fake accounts. I will say what I need to say straight to your faces. Sam is the ONLY one who hides like a coward on fake profiles & says s to ppl or about ppl.

Now I've got to drive back home to South Wales from London this morning. Have a great day!! 👍

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
You really underestimate lisa if you think she’s gonna give you to incriminate her that’s if she even has anything…more look at me look at me Iv got this Iv got that and actually doesn’t have anything just likes the attention you all give her
Funny you saying
If she liked the attention she would be sat on a live every day and night talking about Slasher fontain 😴😴😴😴

Mar 15, 2024
Runcorn
One thing I can categorically say about Lisa. She has integrity 👏

• Haha
Reactions: Talktime
Status
Not open for further replies.