Sasha fontain

Status
Not open for further replies.

loopylooloo

Mar 20, 2024
cotswolds
Your a piece of s aren’t you Lisa , how fing dare you mention someone’s dead mother ,your the one always trying to stay relevant trying to get in the mix on anyone’s lives ,what’s up Lisa you got no real friends ? Probably not you probably stab everyone in the back at every opportunity you get ,2 faced oversized drunken t that you are ,karmas coming to you lady ,🤔 no , your defo not a lady
I’m definitely not Sam

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
WW has always wanted to be on Tattle, her investigative skills are poor though so definitely no room for her kind over there 😂 she’s never guessed who I am but has accused innocent ladies on TikTok of being Tattlers
You are Sam Payne because you both show up as being in Larchwood Drive Telford on here. So quit with the bullshit you dumb t. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: HungryHippo

HungryHippo

Mar 20, 2024
london
I find it incredibly laughable that you minions could even contemplate that I would be remotely bothered by your words on a screen.
I sincerely couldn't give a damn about any of you little keyboard commandos on here or TT.
The fact that you actually think that your mocking of my looks, my MH, body shaming me etc etc could have any impact on my day to day life is bizarre. Now you lot may get hurt & upset by this stuff, but I genuinely don't.
I never play the victim card in any situation because what I've been through in my life has made me a strong independent woman!
I don't cry over spilt milk, I mop it up & move on!
I don't sit making pathetic little attention seeking videos of myself saying "so & so did this to me or so & so said that about me" because that just shows how much you need to get attention & play the victim! I don't make videos doxxing people's addresses or personal info because I have integrity & no matter what somebody says about me or tries to do to me! I honestly don't get affected by any of it.
I don't scuttle around on fake accounts & stalk people or abuse them because I have the balls to do it to them as me!
I say what I mean & mean what I say so cry a river, build a bridge & get over it.
If you get affected by words on a screen then you really shouldn't start anything with me because I will guarantee you this, I will give my honest opinion of you whether you like it or not.
Now I've said I'm bored with this & that I won't be back but I'm no coward. I will always defend myself & I will never run & hide from anyone. I also do not need anyone to fight my battles for me because I'm big enough & hard enough to do that myself.
As for my kids. I brought them up. There isn't anything that they do not know about me. We all have a very good relationship & I tell them everything. They are not ashamed of me in any way shape of form. They agree with how I deal with you trolls. Do you seriously think that I hide stuff from them. They are all on tiktok. All following me, they pop in my lives on TT if they happen to be online, they have been reading on here & like myself they think you lot are pathetic trolls who cry over words on a screen & they find that you are infact obsessed with me!
My kids are 24, 28 & 31. They are not babies. They are adults.
Now please do yourselves a favour. Go outside & touch some grass & breath in some fresh air.
@wibble wobble I thought you were "triggered" by me darling? Why on earth have you stalked me here??? Also why have you unblocked me on TT??? You'll notice I've blocked you now. 🙂 I am not interested in your obsession with Sasha! I want nothing to do with your stalking of her or finding out information about her. I find it rather bizarre. You seem way too invested in her life. It's not normal behaviour.
Anyhow. I'm off to cook a Welsh breakfast for my babies. Carry on as you were 👋👋
Do you need a little lie down Lisa, go sniff some Lavender and chill, you seem awfully triggered . Out of interest - would you be Bi-Polar as that would explain your extreme behaviour 😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.