Sasha fontain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojo

Mar 1, 2024
did a charity fund raise for a hospice and didn’t give all the money to the hospice

Makes friends and turns on them frequently

Has a beg list for her wedding including Bridesmaids dresses and rings. A load of mugs paid about £700 for her wedding dress and the wedding will likely never take place

Thoughts on this one ?

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
Oh ffs will I ever get away from this bloody woman! Why bring her on here when she has a big thread on Tattle?
She's a robbing, scamming, nasty piece of work! She will NEVER change & I'm sick of seeing or hearing her name. Don't give her attention because she thrives on it.

Sampayne

Mar 6, 2024
Well here is the one and only conwoman also known as Sasha fontain, she leaves a trail of destruction behind her, using people for her own gain and ripping the vulnerable off, this woman manipulates people then throws them under the bus, she’s back on TikTok doing a repeat performance that’s she’s been doing for years, she has to be the worst person I’ve ever come across and people need to be made aware of how dangerous she actually is.

Jojo

Mar 1, 2024
Oh ffs will I ever get away from this bloody woman! Why bring her on here when she has a big thread on Tattle?
She's a robbing, scamming, nasty piece of work! She will NEVER change & I'm sick of seeing or hearing her name. Don't give her attention because she thrives on it.
Because I can’t post on tattle

If you don’t like it don’t comment quite simple

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
Because I can’t post on tattle

If you don’t like it don’t comment quite simple
Fair point. Tattle don't allow anyone to answer back to them! Bunch of cowards.
Did you unfortunately know Sasha too?
I was her mod for a few weeks. I started to see through her.
She was always ringing me asking me to do this, do that. She gave me some addresses of ppl & asked me to look them up. Sending me voice notes, private messages. She didn't like the word NO!! I've never outed anything because it's not my thing, plus I didn't want to give Twattle anything because they are all stalking, trolling scumbags & there is no way in hell I would ever lower myself to help them!!
Anyhow, I was in the group chat on WhatsApp.
The other ladies were great but she was bossy & obnoxious. Always had to be centre of attention.
When she turned on Nicky, I msg her & Kerry asking why? Then I left the group chat.Thats the truth of the matter.
Sam joined it after I left. She has more info because she stuck around longer & actually met up with her! She fooled Sam.
Everything Sam says is TRUE about Sasha the same as everything MrsB(Kerry) says is TRUE!
She is a conwoman. She is a compulsive liar. She is a charity thief. She is a user & abuser. She did mock MrsB having cancer. She does out everyone's secrets. She is an evil piece of work!
But you know what? She has NO shame in her game!! Nobody will stop her. BUT hopefully you will get the awareness out there to enough ppl 🙏🤞🤞
Good luck 👍

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Well here is the one and only conwoman also known as Sasha fontain, she leaves a trail of destruction behind her, using people for her own gain and ripping the vulnerable off, this woman manipulates people then throws them under the bus, she’s back on TikTok doing a repeat performance that’s she’s been doing for years, she has to be the worst person I’ve ever come across and people need to be made aware of how dangerous she actually is.
U were no victim of hers. Why r u pretending to be 1🤔 r u secretly in love with her becos ur obsessed with her 😂😂 it's so icky. 🤢🤢🤮🤮 Did she reject ur advances 🤔 think I need a word with my m8 sash and find out.

Sampayne

Mar 6, 2024
U were no victim of hers. Why r u pretending to be 1🤔 r u secretly in love with her becos ur obsessed with her 😂😂 it's so icky. 🤢🤢🤮🤮 Did she reject ur advances 🤔 think I need a word with my m8 sash and find out.
Oh here you are 😂 I think you need anger management, I’m really not interested in you, you bore me running around like a child commenting here there and everywhere, are you lonely? Anyway I’m off things to do as I do have a life believe it or not, yep great say hello to Sasha for me, tell her I said give the charity money back 👍

Jojo

Mar 1, 2024
She was always ringing me asking me to do this, do that. She gave me some addresses of ppl & asked me to look them up. Sending me voice notes, private messages. She didn't like the word NO!! I've never outed anything because it's not my thing, plus I didn't want to give Twattle anything because they are all stalking, trolling scumbags & there is no way in hell I would ever lower myself to help them!!
The other ladies were great but she was bossy & obnoxious. Always had to be centre of attention.
When she turned on Nicky, I msg her & Kerry asking why? Then I left the group chat.Thats the truth of the matter.
Sam joined it after I left. She has more info because she stuck around longer & actually met up with her! She fooled Sam.
Everything Sam says is TRUE about Sasha the same as everything MrsB(Kerry) says is TRUE!
She is a conwoman. She is a compulsive liar. She is a charity thief. She is a user & abuser. She did mock MrsB having cancer. She does out everyone's secrets. She is an evil piece of work!
But you know what? She has NO shame in her game!! Nobody will stop her. BUT hopefully you will get the awareness out there to enough ppl 🙏🤞🤞
Good luck 👍
Nah you were enabling her for a long while I remember you being vile too .
Sam wasn’t much better but at least she’s owned up to it and knows she was an idiot.

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Oh here you are 😂 I think you need anger management, I’m really not interested in you, you bore me running around like a child commenting here there and everywhere, are you lonely? Anyway I’m off things to do as I do have a life believe it or not, yep great say hello to Sasha for me, tell her I said give the charity money back 👍
Ur life consists of stalking sasha or fiesty. U r on tiktok all the time. Stop pretending to have a life Sam. Ur always where the drama is. U live for it. U dox ppls addresses. I've seen the proof on YouTube. U don't like it being done back to u. Yet the ones who should have done it back to u r 2 nice 2 do it. Shows what type of person u r. No wonder ur son hates u 😫😂😂

Reactions: WelshCatLadyLisa
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Good luck 👍
Give over, since when did Sam tell the truth? U know what a snake she is. Sasha has no beef with u becos u never went for her. U never showed anything said in private between u and u left quietly. Don't be dragged in2 this fing s. Let Sam fight her own battles becos she'll never fight urs.
Just some friendly advice.😉

• Wow
Reactions: WelshCatLadyLisa
Mar 2, 2024
Ur life consists of stalking sasha or fiesty. U r on tiktok all the time. Stop pretending to have a life Sam. Ur always where the drama is. U live for it. U dox ppls addresses. I've seen the proof on YouTube. U don't like it being done back to u. Yet the ones who should have done it back to u r 2 nice 2 do it. Shows what type of person u r. No wonder ur son hates u 😫😂😂
Still angry are we 😂 sorry must dash I have 8 hours of work ahead of me, you know that life I don’t have anyway have a nice day 👋

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart

Sampayne

Mar 6, 2024
U just fed up Sam! I knew this was u. 😂😂 u forgot to log into ur SAM PAYNE account u stupid b 😂😂
Oh you’re clever, so you really think I’m falling for that 😂 troll me wherever you want but I’m not intimidated by you, make all the fake accounts you want to stay relevant, and if people are stupid enough to fall for it then so be it, I’m literally belly laughing 😆

Reactions: elelou44
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Oh you’re clever, so you really think I’m falling for that 😂 troll me wherever you want but I’m not intimidated by you, make all the fake accounts you want to stay relevant, and if people are stupid enough to fall for it then so be it, I’m literally belly laughing 😆
Ur seriously fed up. Let's settle this and prove its u. A simply email to the board owner can verify ur accounts on here 😉

Sampayne

Mar 6, 2024
Who the do is gray on tiktok? I think u've fed up and panicking now. Just own ur s. Stop the lies.
Why would I panic? I know who you are and making up these accounts to troll me is absolutely pathetic but you carry on if that’s what makes you happy, I mean the big giveaway is you obviously don’t sleep do you J you’ve always struggled to sleep at night 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.