Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I'm on another profile .. can't help myself 🤣 lazy b ..what has she actually done today?
Screenshot_20240320_212314_TikTok.jpg
Tattle saw this and found it funny as well 🤣

I personally can’t stand her cricket outfit and she’s worn that a few times now 🥴 Wish she would pick less hideous clothes off TikTok shop to flog for commission

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
She is very quiet just lately, as I don't really understand this tiktok' stuff, do they have to post a certain amount a day because I don't understand why she's posting at the moment, she very clearly doesn't want to talk
She gets paid for posts. After all it's her "job" 😂 Unfortunately shes also obsessed and can't not post at the same time as thinking she's some kind of superstar and people can't go a day without her or won't eat if they don't see her. Deluded!!

Mar 2, 2024
She is very quiet just lately, as I don't really understand this tiktok' stuff, do they have to post a certain amount a day because I don't understand why she's posting at the moment, she very clearly doesn't want to talk
Yeah she’s very quiet. She has been taking a lot of days off tiktok and even quiet on instagram. And when she does film, she doesn’t talk much or lets Ela take over as a distraction. Did you notice how loud Ela’s iPad was in the background? Obnoxious.

Mar 2, 2024
She is obsessed with appearing “poor”. Manipulation tactic for maximum begging effect.

Back in the day when people asked if she’d have another child, she made it about money and said they’d love to but can’t afford it 🙄. When asked more recently, she said they didn’t want more kids. She doesn’t dare play the “I’m too poor to have another child” card now. I don’t think she ever wanted another child - she just turned the question into an opportunity to cry poor and play on people’s emotions.

Mar 2, 2024
She gets paid for posts. After all it's her "job" 😂 Unfortunately shes also obsessed and can't not post at the same time as thinking she's some kind of superstar and people can't go a day without her or won't eat if they don't see her. Deluded!!
Lol remember that video where she apologised for not posting an Eat With Me video because she felt guilty that people would have been waiting for her to post to eat their dinners!

Absolutely delusional

Mar 2, 2024
Someone posted this on Tattle (I can't post there) and had to share, sorry not a screenshot:

"When she sees the word ‘ages’ does she assume we’re all spelling/ saying it wrong? It’s so embarrassing that she writes and says ‘agers’ it’s not even a word in the dictionary?! It’s not like she’s got confused… she’s literally made it up!"

I do wonder because after being corrected multiple times anyone else would at least stop spelling it that way surely? Harder to change how you physically say something once it's a habit I guess

Mar 2, 2024
Idk I can’t explain it - she was pretty quick to change how she said “chia” recently. But I can imagine “chia” was a new word for her. Let’s face it, she had no clue what they were (probably still doesn’t). Maybe some words like “agers” have become ingrained and harder to remember to change.

• Haha
Reactions: Anon_face_
Mar 2, 2024
Posted on Instagram stories - she’s been a bit quiet because she’s so busy, days are flying by. She’s busy today cutting up chicken wings, going for laser hair removal, walking Rocco in the park, “finishing something she had started”, and then picking Ela up from school.

Notice how it’s not so much of her saying “fiwming adverts” as it is vague sentences about “getting the laptop out”, “reading something”, “finishing something she started”.

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah she’s very quiet. She has been taking a lot of days off tiktok and even quiet on instagram. And when she does film, she doesn’t talk much or lets Ela take over as a distraction. Did you notice how loud Ela’s iPad was in the background? Obnoxious.
I did notice that yes, usually Ella is good enough to turn it down 🙄also, I fully understand we all have nicknames for our children, I did for both of mine when they were small, but, fing hell stop calling her Elosh, it's a private thing between you both, boils my piss she does.

Mar 2, 2024
Also her opening the kitkat and snapping it for Ela 🥴 She’s 7 years old FGS
just came across this tiktok (linked below) of her opening the corner of a packaged cake for her. She gave up monitoring the comments there 😂. Lots of “pick me” comments as well as people pointing out there’s already a lifted corner on these cakes for that very purpose!! Dumb doesn’t begin to describe her.

TikTok - Make Your Day

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Posted on Instagram stories - she’s been a bit quiet because she’s so busy, days are flying by. She’s busy today cutting up chicken wings, going for laser hair removal, walking Rocco in the park, “finishing something she had started”, and then picking Ela up from school.

Notice how it’s not so much of her saying “fiwming adverts” as it is vague sentences about “getting the laptop out”, “reading something”, “finishing something she started”.
Came here after watching that. Can't seem to catch up she says. On what?!!!! But shes trying to make time so E can play in the park go to friends houses as well as doing her social media job which apparently means constantly checking emails to see if she needs to do anything. No Beggy not to see if you need to do anything. Constantly checking to see if you've had any work come through. The delusion she has that she's busy is mind-blowing.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I'm an avid reader of this bints Tattle and CC pages, I try not to watch her vids if I can help it cos 1. she infuriates me and 2. Her tongue and chomping makes me ill. I find reading both these sites time consuming and completely addictive and I'm hooked on both lol. There's a part of me can see why these idiots do what they do, the money and 'fame' is appealing for doing nothing but showcasing and acting like a pile of se to deluded followers. But I do ask myself is it worth it? Cos Sevda and Aimless get called out every single minute of every single day, as does the vav and becki jones ( we can't all be wrong) and they spend most of their time reading here, reading tattle, reporting videos and trying to get them taken down and accounts closed. Not to mention the conversations that must go on in their homes with their families, 'I'm being trolled' 'people hate me' 'I never lie on here' We've already heard Sevda crying and moaning to Sedat about her income reducing drastically on her mad SIL acct. Surely the families are tempted to say SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!! If they would rather put up with all that crap just to pretend they're celebs then they get everything they ask for. Their phones are never out of their hands, how can they look after a family when they're on their phone constantly? Sedat and Ewa not daring to speak or eat until this gluttonous, disgusting fool finishes recording. I wouldn't put up with it for a second. I can't wait for the day TikTok is all wrapped up and they have to enter the real world and get a proper job! :mad::rolleyes: 😂

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Do they get paid per views on videos? Her latest views and comments are down soo much hahah!! Would love to see her having to go back to proper work!! How on earth did she manage before when she was working and doing tik tok🙄😂🙈 xx

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I'm an avid reader of this bints Tattle and CC pages, I try not to watch her vids if I can help it cos 1. she infuriates me and 2. Her tongue and chomping makes me ill. I find reading both these sites time consuming and completely addictive and I'm hooked on both lol. There's a part of me can see why these idiots do what they do, the money and 'fame' is appealing for doing nothing but showcasing and acting like a pile of se to deluded followers. But I do ask myself is it worth it? Cos Sevda and Aimless get called out every single minute of every single day, as does the vav and becki jones ( we can't all be wrong) and they spend most of their time reading here, reading tattle, reporting videos and trying to get them taken down and accounts closed. Not to mention the conversations that must go on in their homes with their families, 'I'm being trolled' 'people hate me' 'I never lie on here' We've already heard Sevda crying and moaning to Sedat about her income reducing drastically on her mad SIL acct. Surely the families are tempted to say SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!! If they would rather put up with all that crap just to pretend they're celebs then they get everything they ask for. Their phones are never out of their hands, how can they look after a family when they're on their phone constantly? Sedat and Ewa not daring to speak or eat until this gluttonous, disgusting fool finishes recording. I wouldn't put up with it for a second. I can't wait for the day TikTok is all wrapped up and they have to enter the real world and get a proper job! :mad::rolleyes: 😂
They’re greedy as they get paid a lot more for doing TikTok than what they would get if they actually went to work or their previous jobs they did… For them the £6K a month etc. is worth the family intrusion and constant filming. Having to expose your life like that seems like an absolute nightmare. But they choose to do it for money and then whine when people know about their business and discuss them online. Get off social media then and people won’t know your business.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.