Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Well isn't she just the best sister, gifting her an air fryer, and then cooking lunch for them both, then we have to listen to the swallowing šŸ˜”.....anyway, should any of you want to know, I brought my mum a new kettle & Toaster today, might put it all over social media, my friends would think I've lost the bloody plot. šŸ¤£
She really is an absolute tool!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Well isn't she just the best sister, gifting her an air fryer, and then cooking lunch for them both, then we have to listen to the swallowing šŸ˜”.....anyway, should any of you want to know, I brought my mum a new kettle & Toaster today, might put it all over social media, my friends would think I've lost the bloody plot. šŸ¤£
She really is an absolute tool!
Did you hear some of that swallowing my God it enrages me no end.

Reactions: PecanPieCrust
Mar 2, 2024
Great camera angle there šŸ˜‚ Looks like Minger also puts ā€œfrowsā€ on her sofa like a granny.

Omg I canā€™t!!! She says ā€œcook your salmon in the air fryer guys, itā€™s a game changerā€. She was forever cooking her grey salmon in parchment paper or something in the oven and it was her followers that kept telling her to try it in the air fryer!

IMG_4095.jpeg

Last edited:

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
Great camera angle there šŸ˜‚ Looks like Minger also puts ā€œfrowsā€ on her sofa like a granny.

Omg I canā€™t!!! She says ā€œcook your salmon in the air fryer guys, itā€™s a game changerā€. She was forever cooking her grey salmon in parchment paper or something in the oven and it was her followers that kept telling her to try it in the air fryer!

IMG_4095.jpeg
Brother eewwwhhhh šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ‘…šŸ‘…šŸ‘…šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
do me. Ā£1 fwozen pizza the fwozen kievs and onion rings yesterday. We all know she does do all all day but can't knock up healthy home made meals every evening. She looks horrendous the bags under her eyes the hair is getting worse and the face on it.

Does anyone else think something's amiss this week?? We've not had 50 Insta stories every day no 6am unwashed ramblings and quiet Tiktok posts. Hmmm šŸ¤”

Mar 2, 2024
Agreed - sheā€™s been oddly absent and when she does show up, itā€™s phoned in. Maybe Sedat has pitched a total fit over the ā€œredecoratingā€ and the chaos itā€™s caused. She has said before he doesnā€™t like change. Are we now on week 2 of ā€œredecoratingā€ a living room? I had an entire 2,500 sq ft home painted in 3 weeks (ceilings, walls, baseboards, doors and windows). Whatā€™s taking Colin so long?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
do me. Ā£1 fwozen pizza the fwozen kievs and onion rings yesterday. We all know she does do all all day but can't knock up healthy home made meals every evening. She looks horrendous the bags under her eyes the hair is getting worse and the face on it.

Does anyone else think something's amiss this week?? We've not had 50 Insta stories every day no 6am unwashed ramblings and quiet Tiktok posts. Hmmm šŸ¤”
Sheā€™s not spamming on Ig at the moment? Havenā€™t bothered watching her in a couple of weeks but I canā€™t believe sheā€™s not spamming anymore šŸ¤£

Status
Not open for further replies.