Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Takes all day to edit and filming herself?And she is still s 🤣. Cannot string a sentence together! That’s bollox anyway. Saint Begda spends all day scrolling & editing her comments as she’s too obsessed with twolls. Has an orgasm when she answers back thinking she’s clever. Dosent realise she’s making a tit out of herself and being laughed at.
How much editing does she even do realistically? Her videos are pretty much taken at static angles, she just cuts bits out occasionally and joins together videos (which doesn’t take that long and even I can do that).

Mar 2, 2024
Takes all day to edit and filming herself?And she is still s 🤣. Cannot string a sentence together! That’s bollox anyway. Saint Begda spends all day scrolling & editing her comments as she’s too obsessed with twolls. Has an orgasm when she answers back thinking she’s clever. Dosent realise she’s making a tit out of herself and being laughed at.
As an actual content creator myself I can confirm it takes a few minutes to do a video. It takes very little of my time. I have to think of an idea, do the Ai voices, cut and edit videos, add the voiceovers whereas she just records herself which is easy. I can knock up a video in under 10 minutes so she's chatting s as usual about taking all day.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
As an actual content creator myself I can confirm it takes a few minutes to do a video. It takes very little of my time. I have to think of an idea, do the Ai voices, cut and edit videos, add the voiceovers whereas she just records herself which is easy. I can knock up a video in under 10 minutes so she's chatting s as usual about taking all day.
unbelievable that she cannot make time to take Wocco for a walk. Why get a high energy dog? Lazy woman!

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Her hair is getting worse by the day. The style she’s sporting today is awful. Does her no favours at all. Them noises she makes are also getting worse. Sev, it’s pre packed se sushi. For the love of Christ please stop with the mhhm mhhm it’s beyond disgusting.
She thinks the mmmms are iconic. She wonders why she’s twolled so much. Sad woman!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Sorry to Bob on here but more content on Aimee please @Sevda_the_seagull fanx!! After yesterdays antics with her kid and the woe is me vid this morning she needs a gentle reminder from you 🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️❤️🥰🥰😂😂

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Couldn't resist this one ... making her " famous " chilli sawce in a blender 😒
Screenshot_20240404_172434_TikTok.jpg

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Just watched her ‘chili’ recipe. Awful! NO chilies in it. Also, it absolutely grates on me that she calls Meliz “darling” (Meliz being a great, well known Turkish chef on TV). Sevda had breakfast or lunch with her ONCE, on a TikTok video and since then, Sevda refers to her as her “darling Meliz”, as if they are besties! You can imagine Meliz, who comes across on her own TikTok and TV as truly a kind, loving person even with her fame…just probably smiles inside when Sevda calls her out as “my darling Meliz” knowing that if that makes Sevda feel all super confident and it’s plain to see she has a (sad) need to feel somewhat famous by being so over familiar & on par with her (Meliz)…. then let her feel that!
Even though … it’s soo obviously a sign of a desperately insecure person needing to find a way to come across as super confident! ! 😂🙄🙄 What Sevda fails to see is it’s sooooo obviously condescending as well in reality!

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Just watched her ‘chili’ recipe. Awful! NO chilies in it. Also, it absolutely grates on me that she calls Meliz “darling” (Meliz being a great, well known Turkish chef on TV). Sevda had breakfast or lunch with her ONCE, on a TikTok video and since then, Sevda refers to her as her “darling Meliz”, as if they are besties! You can imagine Meliz, who comes across on her own TikTok and TV as truly a kind, loving person even with her fame…just probably smiles inside when Sevda calls her out as “my darling Meliz” knowing that if that makes Sevda feel all super confident and it’s plain to see she has a (sad) need to feel somewhat famous by being so over familiar & on par with her (Meliz)…. then let her feel that!
Even though … it’s soo obviously a sign of a desperately insecure person needing to find a way to come across as super confident! ! 😂🙄🙄 What Sevda fails to see is it’s sooooo obviously condescending as well in reality!
Tbh I bet she’s secretly super jealous of her as she’s much better at cooking and making content than Begda 🤣 Begda is like the Pound shop version 🥴

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
She had no idea what to do with the chicken and it looked gross. Did she boil it? She thought putting a ridiculous amount of chicken around the plate (like some restaurant from the 80s) made sense. Her friend probably said she wanted a salad and Sevda the Begda had to try and make it. She was so out of her element making that salad

Goes well with her 80s style wedding 😂

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Her eat-with-me this evening was FOUL! On her VERY FIRST BITE, it all dribbled out!!!! Disgusting! She takes MASSIVE bites and then WHILST CHEWING…often opens her mouth and rams another food item into her mouth!!! Interestingly, watching her sister (‘Mine’) eat last night, ‘Mine’ doesn’t take such massive bites as Sevda and she also, unlike Sevda, does NOT stick her tongue out!! ‘Mine’ also seems to use cutlery better and does not spasm her mouth into weird contortions like Sevda does! Watch Sevda’s eat-with-me tonight guyzzzz….you’ll notice the weird contortions she pulls and you’ll see the first mouthful dribble out of her mouth! Disgusting!!! Plus she uses her fingers to wipe sauce always around her mouth. Why will she NOT USE A PAPER TOWEL MORE!!! And when she does have one, she barely uses it!!! And regarding what she says about people’s faith/religion, she has no regard that she’s just said she takes the nice food/the money/presents from these religious traditions and disregards the sacrifice and seriousness that others also do. It’s not that she HAS to do all or nothing.. but to rub it in and BRAG AND LAUGH that she enjoys all the food & fun of the celebrations and doesn’t do the religious bits at all is offensive to people who DO take their faith/religion seriously! Its like she is totally unaware how dumb and offensive she often is. No wonder she says she doesn’t have any friends.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Is it cus her tongue is too big for her mouth that it comes out so much do we think? Also the way she licks inside her top lip is disgusting. She really needs to sort her hair out. It’s ruined from s home hair dye and the fact she has straightened within an inch of its life

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Oh, I’m on a roll tonight!

One more thing…WHY THE HELL DID SHE…go on & on about a frozen beef burger! She actually broke a thin cooked frozen burger in half and held it up to the camera to show it, whilst groaning about how nice it was!!! Does she even have a clue what she looks & sounds like doing that? … flat out wierd!!

Mar 2, 2024
Oh, I’m on a roll tonight!

One more thing…WHY THE HELL DID SHE…go on & on about a frozen beef burger! She actually broke a thin cooked frozen burger in half and held it up to the camera to show it, whilst groaning about how nice it was!!! Does she even have a clue what she looks & sounds like doing that? … flat out wierd!!
Cheapest stiest burgers 🤮 and the burger bowl she made was not a burger bowl. I’ve seen other tiktokers make burger bowls and they just use mince not actual burgers or am I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.