Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Is it cus her tongue is too big for her mouth that it comes out so much do we think? Also the way she licks inside her top lip is disgusting. She really needs to sort her hair out. It’s ruined from s home hair dye and the fact she has straightened within an inch of its life
Yes!! That’s one of her wierd contortions she does with her mouth!!…licks inside her top lip! 🤮 She also does one contortion where she somehow does a quick ‘grrrr’ sort of looking face! She screws her nose up whilst sticking out her bottom jaw showing her teeth. It’s really wierd!! Scary! And yes, I agree, her hair is worse than ever and the way she scrapes the sides back into a top knot …but more like a limp ponytail sticking up is just hideous! The condition of her hair looks permanently ruined from all these box dyes and continual straightening which hasn’t been the fashion for years now! Her Mum’s hair is the same…very thin and ruined. You’d think they would care more!

Mar 2, 2024
Her eat-with-me this evening was FOUL! On her VERY FIRST BITE, it all dribbled out!!!! Disgusting! She takes MASSIVE bites and then WHILST CHEWING…often opens her mouth and rams another food item into her mouth!!! Interestingly, watching her sister (‘Mine’) eat last night, ‘Mine’ doesn’t take such massive bites as Sevda and she also, unlike Sevda, does NOT stick her tongue out!! ‘Mine’ also seems to use cutlery better and does not spasm her mouth into weird contortions like Sevda does! Watch Sevda’s eat-with-me tonight guyzzzz….you’ll notice the weird contortions she pulls and you’ll see the first mouthful dribble out of her mouth! Disgusting!!! Plus she uses her fingers to wipe sauce always around her mouth. Why will she NOT USE A PAPER TOWEL MORE!!! And when she does have one, she barely uses it!!! And regarding what she says about people’s faith/religion, she has no regard that she’s just said she takes the nice food/the money/presents from these religious traditions and disregards the sacrifice and seriousness that others also do. It’s not that she HAS to do all or nothing.. but to rub it in and BRAG AND LAUGH that she enjoys all the food & fun of the celebrations and doesn’t do the religious bits at all is offensive to people who DO take their faith/religion seriously! Its like she is totally unaware how dumb and offensive she often is. No wonder she says she doesn’t have any friends.
Totally agree 👍 👏

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Cheapest stiest burgers 🤮 and the burger bowl she made was not a burger bowl. I’ve seen other tiktokers make burger bowls and they just use mince not actual burgers or am I wrong?
Yes, a proper taco or burger bowl is lovely mince cooked with finely chopped red peppers & onion and herbs or spices. NOT A CHEAP FROZEN TASTELESS BURGER! Again, she always does a dirty bargain bucket version!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Looks like she deleted that thermomix comment 🙄
Yep. She did . What a bellend ! She's not blocked me though...which is a first! I've noticed she's trying to up her " cooking " . Burger in a bowl is not a revelation Begda ... its been around for years.. she just seems to be copying everyone else's " recipes " at the moment to try and boost followers. Saddo

shanie33

Mar 29, 2024
London
It’s so weird how Ela copies what’s her friend do etc eat like when today she copied her friend to not eat salad inside her burger. And dumb begda thinks it’s cute no it’s not Ela is a brat and insecure because why are you not letting her be herself.

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Gormless.
IMG_7343.jpeg
IMG_7344.jpeg
IMG_7345.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
Four slices of cucumber and a slice of tomato. Just wow at how she rations out the vegetables for Ela.

Also, she’s been going on and on and on about how she altered Meliz’s chilli sauce recipe and it’s making it last longer in the fridge. What exactly did she alter that would have this effect? She says she used hot red pepper paste instead of mild and she doesn’t add the chilli pepper. So what the F is she talking about?

IMG_4143.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
Ugh catching up with her tiktoks today and I see she’s eating supermarket sushi again. And once again, biting into it instead of eating it whole. Always with her hands as well because we all know there’s no way she is capable of using chopsticks. Such a dummy. I seriously laughed when she confidently stated Aldi sushi is the best. She wouldn’t know good sushi if it hit her in the face. Who the hell wets their pants over grocery store sushi?! My favourite is when she gets it on clearance too 🤮

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
After that ewm… all I can think about is how? ( as per usual) How can you post yourself like this? Are we watching this back? Have we read any of the negative(blocked)comments before? Are we doing any editing? Seems like a no.. right? So how the f can she do this. I Would die. I would disappear. I'd probably apologize and leave sm forever. Bye guys. so embarrassing

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
After that ewm… all I can think about is how? ( as per usual) How can you post yourself like this? Are we watching this back? Have we read any of the negative(blocked)comments before? Are we doing any editing? Seems like a no.. right? So how the f can she do this. I Would die. I would disappear. I'd probably apologize and leave sm forever. Bye guys. so embarrassing
I thought the same! She really CANNOT be watching things back! I almost have 2nd embarrassment for her! I’ve noticed when she REALLY likes a certain meal & she’s hungry to eat, she zones out and goes into a rabid like state of eating! She has ZERO awareness of manners, hygiene or anyone around her! She just RAMS food down her throat at speed with ginormous loaded mouthfuls, with dribbles coming out the sides of her mouth, and the only conscious moments are when she gives Sedat the signal with her eyes going wide - to make him say “this is delicious” or “thank you” if he hasn’t said it yet! Or she’ll even quickly ask him “nice?” to get some praise! She’s just obsessed with ramming food down her gullet! She almost attacks the food, stabbing away quickly and ramming it in her mouth …even whilst talking. The fork doesn’t pause until she’s finished what she’s saying …it just automatically rams into her mouth with speed! My husband says you can tell she was ginormous at one time, by this trance like, rabid fast style of eating 😳😱

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
I thought the same! She really CANNOT be watching things back! I almost have 2nd embarrassment for her! I’ve noticed when she REALLY likes a certain meal & she’s hungry to eat, she zones out and goes into a rabid like state of eating! She has ZERO awareness of manners, hygiene or anyone around her! She just RAMS food down her throat at speed with ginormous loaded mouthfuls, with dribbles coming out the sides of her mouth, and the only conscious moments are when she gives Sedat the signal with her eyes going wide - to make him say “this is delicious” or “thank you” if he hasn’t said it yet! Or she’ll even quickly ask him “nice?” (to get some praise) before she begins mooing and getting her head in the trough! She’s just obsessed with ramming food down her gullet! She almost attacks the food, stabbing away quickly and ramming it in her mouth …even whilst talking. The fork almost doesn’t pause until she’s finished what she’s saying …it just automatically is heading towards her face, so she talks really really fast before it rams into her mouth with speed! My husband says you can tell she was ginormous at one time, by this trance like, rabid fast style of eating 😳😱 Also, by the way she HAS to load up her fork with SO MUCH food on it to bring her pleasure when she’s stabbing away, loading it up… then slides or bites some off with her mouth, leaving some food on it…which is the height of disgustingness! She has to see loads of food on her fork to the point it takes 2 bites at times to offload her fork full into her mouth and she needs to feel loads of food in her mouth, to the point sometimes it dribbles out - sheer gluttony at all times 🤮

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
I thought the same! She really CANNOT be watching things back! I almost have 2nd embarrassment for her! I’ve noticed when she REALLY likes a certain meal & she’s hungry to eat, she zones out and goes into a rabid like state of eating! She has ZERO awareness of manners, hygiene or anyone around her! She just RAMS food down her throat at speed with ginormous loaded mouthfuls, with dribbles coming out the sides of her mouth, and the only conscious moments are when she gives Sedat the signal with her eyes going wide - to make him say “this is delicious” or “thank you” if he hasn’t said it yet! Or she’ll even quickly ask him “nice?” to get some praise! She’s just obsessed with ramming food down her gullet! She almost attacks the food, stabbing away quickly and ramming it in her mouth …even whilst talking. The fork doesn’t pause until she’s finished what she’s saying …it just automatically rams into her mouth with speed! My husband says you can tell she was ginormous at one time, by this trance like, rabid fast style of eating 😳😱
I know😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Four slices of cucumber and a slice of tomato. Just wow at how she rations out the vegetables for Ela.

Also, she’s been going on and on and on about how she altered Meliz’s chilli sauce recipe and it’s making it last longer in the fridge. What exactly did she alter that would have this effect? She says she used hot red pepper paste instead of mild and she doesn’t add the chilli pepper. So what the F is she talking about?

IMG_4143.jpeg
How do those ingredients alter how long the food lasts for 🤣 Stupid bint

Mar 2, 2024
Anyone else remember the time some company gifted her a skincare thing and she got the hump? She was so rude and dismissive, I hope they havent/won't gift her free products again and I hope that video made others think twice too!

Status
Not open for further replies.