Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She is so boring. I can’t believe she’s the age she is. The videos about the se she’s taking away to the caravan are mind numbingly boring. She’s such a cheap skate too. Not just cus this video but just things she does to save money. I can’t stand tight arses. Just not nice people. And I don’t mean like she’s saving etc I mean she’s tight. There’s a difference. She wouldn’t spend time.
There’s being on a budget and then there’s being tight/stingy… She’s just tight

Reactions: easilyannoyed114

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Not really directed at Sevda but this is why I can’t stand these types of “holidays”. If I have to pack all this s to go away somewhere, I’d rather just stay home 😂

We see another classic Sevda stunt today - after probably deleting and blocking anyone who was commenting about Rocco’s nails, she tries to get them clipped at the vets today 🙄
She doesn’t need to get them clipped… If she bothered walking him on pavement for a bit they’d go down naturally. She’s lazy and doesn’t walk her dog and wants the easy way out.

Reactions: Sweetpea71

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
See the lengths she goes too! Left over chips! Absolutely taking the piss. She has Christmas Turkey in her freezer! No limits to what she won’t freeze. Even the take away Turkish pizza she buys loads to freeze. She has money but she just won’t spend it on certain fings. Only goes out for food when it’s gifted. Tight cow
She gets takeaway mostly if her parents are paying for it 🙄 Stingy bleep

Reactions: easilyannoyed114
Mar 2, 2024
She’s such a dick
IMG_5380.jpeg

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
Her crying on live 🤣 Never get tired of watching this video

Well said 👏 , The narcissist will delete it tonight , that’s why she’s so tired, busy, busy,

She’s such a dick
IMG_5380.jpeg
Her grammar is appalling - embarrassing - it’s you’re Begda not your and I’ve seen you use there instead of their or confuse past tense for present or present for past! Maybe she needs a Turk wise bag

Status
Not open for further replies.