IMG_7442.jpeg
IMG_7443.jpeg

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
Another video from Tattle from live

There’s no way she’s turning down big brands😂There’s no way she prefers TikTok shop over big brands. That’s hilarious.
Also.. how many tables in the newly decorated room after the new fold up one? Just wondering bc I think she said they were going to finish dinner on trays on their laps tonight. For the millionth time… make it make sense

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She really wants accolades for not drinking during Lent errr I mean, Ramadan. Can’t stop mentioning it and patting herself on the back for “supporting Sedat”.
She’s actually annoying me now with this and I’m not even Muslim… It’s not an achievement to treat Ramadan like Lent and to not drink during this. It’s offensive to people in the religion to use Ramadan like this. She shouldn’t be drinking at all if she’s actually a Muslim and doing Ramadan. Also I don’t think Sedat was doing the fasting either was he?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
There’s no way she’s turning down big brands😂There’s no way she prefers TikTok shop over big brands. That’s hilarious.
Also.. how many tables in the newly decorated room after the new fold up one? Just wondering bc I think she said they were going to finish dinner on trays on their laps tonight. For the millionth time… make it make sense
Dinner on their trays 😂 It must be full of tables and fold up tables

Reactions: easilyannoyed114
Mar 2, 2024
She’s actually annoying me now with this and I’m not even Muslim… It’s not an achievement to treat Ramadan like Lent and to not drink during this. It’s offensive to people in the religion to use Ramadan like this. She shouldn’t be drinking at all if she’s actually a Muslim and doing Ramadan. Also I don’t think Sedat was doing the fasting either was he?
It’s annoying me too because you can tell she really thinks she did something this year. Hasn’t shut up about it all month and keeps seeking praise for it. Giving up drinking is not what Ramadan is about. It’s just not a thing, Sevda so stop trying to make it happen. She said Sedat used to fast but not anymore due to being on medication.

Mar 2, 2024
First video of the day and she’s bitching about people who question her s diet 😂
She’s the one who’s moaning that she can’t s and doesn’t have one for a week. Her followers are probably just pointing out that cake and baklava aren’t gonna help her constipation, she definitely didn’t give a s (no pun intended) about her followers does she. She’s more concerned about the money she gets 😠

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
First video of the day and she’s bitching about people who question her s diet 😂
She’s as thick as mince, doesn’t she realise that moaning about these criticisms is giving her “twolls” ammunition to attack her even more? They’ll be loving it. She put herself out there and she has to take the consequences, not one creator is immune to criticism and trolling, it comes with the job. Suck it up, Sevda, if you don’t like it you can always delete your TikTok account as it’s the only way to stop it. Problem solved.
Oh yes, and whilst I’m at it, it’ll spare everyone from ever seeing that gross tongue, hearing the chewing, swallowing and the disgusting slurping of drinks.

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Ok, now it’s very CLEARLY obvious that Sevda is a high level narcissist. Coming on video today, whilst making her usual boring breakfast video, she tells people off for pointing out to her what food will not help her serious bowel issue. THEN DO NOT DECLARE HOW SERIOUSLY DAMAGING YOUR BOWEL ISSUES ARE! …..to the point you tell everyone sometimes you go a whole week full of s before you pass it!!! My sister is a bowel Dr/surgeon and deals with all bowel conditions including bowel cancer. I was telling her about Sevda’s condition and my sister said if she’s not ‘going’ regularly as she should and has such a problem as she describes, she will have very serious issues by the time she’s 40 plus… IF she does not take it very seriously and cut out all cakes, alcohol, rice, cheese, cream, white bread, processed cooked meats and any other ‘bulk’ foods. She’s slowly damaging her gut further as each year passes and ramming green drinks and fruit teas down to flush things out won’t work in years to come. Apparently that’s a remedy to get it all out but Sevda is doing the damage that makes the constipation in her gut in the first place. SHE WILL KNOW ALL THIS THOUGH. That throw out attack this morning is literally a child like tantrum….her also actually even saying - if you keep telling me, I’ll eat more of the bad things! SUCH A CHILD!!!

Either take people’s concerning/obvious advice or for Christ’s sake - SHUT THE HELL UP OFTEN ANNOUNCING HOW BAD YOUR BOWELS ARE SEVDA!!! People are not attacking you, they are giving common sense advice! People don’t understand how you are ignoring the obvious!!

Oh! And try not pointing your finger at your followers as you begin your attack! You act like you are a teacher or parent scolding a child. YOU are the child. Grow up. You only lose more and more followers or they give up watching you.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2024
UK
Ok, now it’s very CLEARLY obvious that Sevda is a high level narcissist. Coming on video today, whilst making her usual boring breakfast video, she tells people off for pointing out to her what food will not help her serious bowel issue. THEN DO NOT DECLARE HOW SERIOUSLY DAMAGING YOUR BOWEL ISSUES ARE! …..to the point you tell everyone sometimes you go a whole week full of s before you pass it!!! My sister is a colostomy Dr/surgeon and I was telling her about that and said if she’s not ‘going’ regularly as she should and has such a problem as she describes, she will have very serious issues by the time she’s 40 plus… IF she does not take it seriously and cut out all cakes, alcohol, rice, cream, white bread, and any other ‘bulk’ foods. She’s slowly damaging her gut further as each year passes and ramming green drinks and teas down to flush things out won’t work in years to come. Apparently that’s a remedy to get it all out but Sevda is doing the damage that makes the constipation in her gut in the first place. SHE WILL KNOW ALL THIS THOUGH. That throw out attack this morning is literally a child like tantrum. Like she actually even said - if you keep telling me, I’ll eat more of the bad things! SUCH A CHILD!!!!!

Either take people’s concerning advice, or SHUT THE HELL UP ANNOUNCING HOW BAD YOUR BOWELS ARE SEVDA!!! People are not attacking you, they are giving common advice!

Oh! And try not pointing your finger at your followers as you begin your attack! You act like you are a teacher or parent scolding a child. YOU are the child. Grow up.

I unblocked her to watch the breakfast video 🤪 Just do OFF SEVDA
What a busy day she has, she is taking Wocco to the vet and picking up a delivery to film an ad - Wow the busy life of a social media superstar

Status
Not open for further replies.