Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Oh doh! Begda must have only been gifted the physical caravan and nothing else at the holiday park like the restaurants, kids arcade, etc. Thatā€™s why she brought all their own food, staying in every night watching tv and why sheā€™s not promoting anything as a ā€œgiftā€ except for when theyā€™re in the actual caravan. Lol, so glad the holiday park isnā€™t comping a full experience for her. šŸ˜‚

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
Oh doh! Begda must have only been gifted the physical caravan and nothing else at the holiday park like the restaurants, kids arcade, etc. Thatā€™s why she brought all their own food, staying in every night watching tv and why sheā€™s not promoting anything as a ā€œgiftā€ except for when theyā€™re in the actual caravan. Lol, so glad the holiday park isnā€™t comping a full experience for her. šŸ˜‚
Imagine being given this getaway and not spending a dime to do anything with your family.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Imagine being given this getaway and not spending a dime to do anything with your family.
Literally thisā€¦ Sheā€™s fortunate enough to have the accommodation gifted but too stingy to make the most of it by paying to do stuff or buy food šŸ„“ Tight stingy bleep. Bet sheā€™s annoyed they didnā€™t give her free stuff to do as well knowing that entitled piece of šŸ’© that she is

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Yet she says she's been there before with her SIL and the girls? She really is an absolute freak
Yup. Girls? Why does She make out she went with a load of mates, we all know she hasnā€™t any. Except for the likes of munter, her neighbour & the elderly couple . She gets excited talking about them to make out she has a huge social life! Sheā€™s so fake!

Mar 8, 2024
She is so so tight. Was only saying this the other day and this trip away has absolutely shown how tight she is. Doesnā€™t want to spend money on anything else. I have never really liked her and the fact sheā€™s so tight has made her even more unlikeable. I donā€™t get tight peoole and I absolutely canā€™t stand them. She was washing sedats bloody uniform there, Iā€™d say thatā€™s to save on their water and electricity. Bet sheā€™s brought a load of washing to save on it. Wouldnā€™t be surprised. She brought all their food so they didnā€™t have to eat out. Not one meal out. And sitting in the caravan like they do at home? Is she messing? Why did they gift this woman and she hasnā€™t even highlighted anything about the place. Sheā€™s a horror

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She is so so tight. Was only saying this the other day and this trip away has absolutely shown how tight she is. Doesnā€™t want to spend money on anything else. I have never really liked her and the fact sheā€™s so tight has made her even more unlikeable. I donā€™t get tight peoole and I absolutely canā€™t stand them. She was washing sedats bloody uniform there, Iā€™d say thatā€™s to save on their water and electricity. Bet sheā€™s brought a load of washing to save on it. Wouldnā€™t be surprised. She brought all their food so they didnā€™t have to eat out. Not one meal out. And sitting in the caravan like they do at home? Is she messing? Why did they gift this woman and she hasnā€™t even highlighted anything about the place. Sheā€™s a horror
Washing all their clothes there so save money šŸ’€ Thatā€™s an insane level of stingy bleep

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The comment about leaving Rocco in the car infuriated me - wtf šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” she does not deserve that dog
Even making a comment like that means she shouldnā€™t have a dogā€¦ No one should even consider that. And yet on camera she pretends she loves him so much. Not that much if you want to leave him in the car you nasty bleep

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
An utterly pointless trip.. drive 100 miles to do exactly the same thing she does at home. Why did they not go and have a meal at the clubhouse? Can't be that expensive surely? Part of going away for a weekend is enjoying yourself and doing something different! She really is a tight witch!

Mar 8, 2024
An utterly pointless trip.. drive 100 miles to do exactly the same thing she does at home. Why did they not go and have a meal at the clubhouse? Can't be that expensive surely? Part of going away for a weekend is enjoying yourself and doing something different! She really is a tight witch!
Itā€™s absolutely pointless going there. They didnā€™t make it look good at all. She was gifted it why not go out for lunch and dinner? Make the most of being away and fully relax. Sheā€™s that tight she brought everything for them to eat so she had no intention of eating out at any point. Ridiculous how stingy she is

tiktoktat

Mar 13, 2024
lancs
What a complete and utter waste of time that trip to the bloody caravan was. No difference to the care home except it is better decorated. Tigher than a crabs arse that one, never in my life have I seen anyone as mean. "Just pick de fongis off it Ewa, we don lioke waste, Sedated, you can wait wil Ewa is finshed and have the scwaps off her saucer".

She absolutely does my nut in.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Oh, they might go to the beach and they might get fish and chips.

Ela is one lucky child...- :rolleyes:

Also did anyone else catch her comment that Ela would be hanging off her neck all the time if she went swimming with her? Didn't sound that loving honestly. How about, actually teach your child to swim?
It'll be we were too tired again šŸ™„ yeah caught that selfish cow. Took Wocco so she can get her steps in but wouldn't be able to swim because of her own daughter hanging off her but also won't take the time OR PAY for her to be taught.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Oh, they might go to the beach and they might get fish and chips.

Ela is one lucky child...- :rolleyes:

Also did anyone else catch her comment that Ela would be hanging off her neck all the time if she went swimming with her? Didn't sound that loving honestly. How about, actually teach your child to swim?
Teach your child to swim you stupid bleepā€¦

Only reason they *might* do those things is because the idiot has been reading on here and Tattle and feels she needs to do something outside the trailer park

Status
Not open for further replies.