Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2024
UK
What the fluffin hell is that mouth doing 🤣🤣🤣

I watched her for the first time today. What a disgusting pig she is. The noises while eating 😳 It was so loud it sounded like it was in stereo. She swallows louder than Seagull if that is possible. I could only stand 3 videos because the noise was horrendous.

Wtf is wrong with her mouth? I’m a Geordie and we would say ‘it’s gannin al ower Hexham’

Swallow and Seagull 😂

Mar 2, 2024
So after talking about it, it looks like they didn’t take Ewa to the amusement park? Poor kid gets to do nothing. I’m sure if they went she would have filmed it.. she is also definitely having a read here as she mentioned not doing the washing at the “lodge” and she brought it home to do.. everything that occupies her mind is only tik tok and money

Mar 2, 2024
Her sisters voice sounds like it can’t fully get out. Like it’s stuck in a box. It’s weird
Why is with sevdas hand dangling or drives me insane. The sister does it too. Her the sister and the dad all have speech issues

I don’t think she is… but to me her voice almost sounds like she is hearing impaired or something… or she doesn’t move her lips enough to form the word right.. too lazy to even more her lips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: easilyannoyed114

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So after talking about it, it looks like they didn’t take Ewa to the amusement park? Poor kid gets to do nothing. I’m sure if they went she would have filmed it.. she is also definitely having a read here as she mentioned not doing the washing at the “lodge” and she brought it home to do.. everything that occupies her mind is only tik tok and money
Sure she didn’t… She just took the washing there for no reason 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: easilyannoyed114

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
The face and the tongue. 😂
IMG_7478.jpeg
IMG_7481.jpeg
IMG_7484.jpeg
IMG_7485.jpeg
IMG_7487.jpeg
IMG_7490.jpeg
IMG_7491.jpeg
IMG_7492.jpeg
IMG_7493.jpeg
IMG_7495.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
Did she mention the washing? I didn’t see her videos all the way through. I can’t watch her for long

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Agree with Tattle… Can’t believe she went on that gifted trip and didn’t do anything to showcase the local area… No wonder the opportunities are drying up when she doesn’t bother making good content to show other brands how she can show their business in a good light. Absolute moron just treated it like another day at home instead of treating it like her full time job (which it is meant to be).

Waiting to see if Ela will go to school today, suspect there’ll be another upset stomach situation as Ela will struggle to go back after two weeks off. Hope the school are monitoring her social media especially with the two holidays coming up.

Is it her birthday today? 34 going on 50, bint is looking OLD

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Imagine disagreeing with the vet as if they don’t know the difference between bloating and fat 🤣 Your dog is overweight Sev, take responsibility, stop overfeeding him and take him out for more walks. She’s such a bad dog owner, took her so long to find out about the nails that she can’t even trim them now even if she wants as the quick will have grown. Did zero research and wasn’t willing to adapt her lifestyle at all.

IMG_8649.jpeg

Reactions: FoxyBingo
Status
Not open for further replies.