Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Not Sev using the song by Bob Marley’s grandson for her jacket potato vid 🤣 Sound is being used for lots of thirst traps and there’s Sev with her jacket potato (desperate for views I guess)

Attachments

• IMG_8653.jpeg
    IMG_8653.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_8652.jpeg
    IMG_8652.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_8651.jpeg
    IMG_8651.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 118

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Just caught up after a weekend away with our 2 girls (one being around Ela’s age). We went with friends and stayed in an Airbnb near the coast. After catching up on Instagram and TikTok earlier this morning, I am ‘stunned’ as to why Sevda, Sedat and Ela even went away! I feel incredibly sad for Ela! She is growing up with a domineering mother, who rules the roost and poor Sedat just has to go along with it. Not a healthy upbringing at all. Ela will have a warped view of men. Sedat has settled for the few bits of life Sevda ‘allows’ him to have…including predominantly constant TV. It’s incredibly obvious there is NO real affection between them and the bits that we do see are painfully so false and so ‘put on’ because Sevda knows it’s very obvious there is no chemistry. Sedat's acting skills are so over the top, it’s funnily (yet sad) obvious too 😄 She can’t have her followers seeing there is no chemistry because it spoils her squeaky clean family image she ‘thinks’ is there…but it’s falling apart anyway with her drinking, drunk live saying she has no friends and support in life, her narcissistic personality, her attitude towards TikTok followers, and her terrible parenting and exposure of her daughter to the internet. It’s obvious Sedat is extremely limited in his language and lacks in mental capacity, but even more so, Sevda should give him respect and allow him to contribute to decisions where he can have a say, treat him with gifts he would love and not just treat her parents & sister! Let him go to Turkey and hang out with his friends and see his parents! THAT is where he seems happy (and with his sister). Treat him and a friend who can take him, tickets to a football match. AND she should NOT put up allowing Ela to belittle him and show no respect towards him. I notice this weekend they barely did any activities at all and, as usual, NOTHING together (3 of them) as a family…using the dog as an excuse. Sevda is either completely dim or more likely I think in this case, Sevda was cunning and chose to bring the dog to avoid doing things together as a family, because she avoids being with Sedat and ALL she can think about is money opportunities so wanted to video. The thing is, she actually did NOT video anything of interest about the site they were on, the pool, the cafe/restaurant, the town they visited…nothing….just a screenshot of donuts/icecream from the town, the bloomin dog on a grass walk which could have been anywhere, the food in the little food/gift shop on site (??why??) and a quick flash of the bloomin dog on the beach. Nothing of activities….just putting the camera on ‘Wocco’ running around. She mentioned Ela had a 45 min swim, twice. Not even 2 hours of REAL fun for her in the whole weekend!! And a spot of ‘colouring’! The majority of their time was in the caravan (yes, ‘caravan’ Sevda…NOT ‘lodge’!) I won’t even list the things our girls did this weekend! And not involving money on most things! Sevda is just pure lazy, tight fisted, selfish and obsessed with her life in a TikTok bubble. She cannot see or live outside of it. Extremely sad. When her TikTok bubble bursts, and she recovers from it, she’ll look back and wish she’d lived these days differently whilst Ela was young.

Last edited:

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
It’s so obvious when she’s wanting Sedat to comment in her eat-with-me’s. In the fish & chip video, she says how the fish is ‘stunning’ and then glares at Sedat, repeats how nice it is and asks him sharply doesn’t he think it’s nice, whilst still glaring. He suddenly says quickly after a pause, “yes, nice” but you can tell he’s suddenly had the glare from Sevda that means ‘agree with me and speak Sedat!! Act like we’re all cosy in love family’ !! LEAVE HIM ALONE! He never wanted to be involved in TikTok! (She said on one of her first TikTok’s that her husband did NOT want to be on camera and that she wouldn’t make him).

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024
England
It’s so obvious when she’s wanting Sedat to comment in her eat-with-me’s. In the fish & chip video, she says how the fish is ‘stunning’ and then glares at Sedat, repeats how nice it is and asks him sharply doesn’t he think it’s nice, whilst still glaring. He suddenly says quickly after a pause, “yes, nice” but you can tell he’s suddenly had the glare from Sevda that means ‘agree with me and speak Sedat!! Act like we’re all cosy in love family’ !! LEAVE HIM ALONE! He never wanted to be involved in TikTok! (She said on one of her first TikTok’s that her husband did NOT want to be on camera and that she wouldn’t make him).
You always get it spot on and an in depth analysis. I’ve been reading here (since Reddit banned) and joined CC today

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Just watched yesterday's fish and chips video - horrendous!! The continual and revolting appearance of that tongue, the amount of food that she loads onto the fork and puts into her gaping mouth in one go and her lack of knowing what a knife is actually for. Quite honestly I was really hoping that the enormous amounts of fish she was shovelling in would contain a bone as that would teach her a lesson or two. Damn it, I even saw her licking a knife in front of her daughter. She's doing Ela no favours at all, she's teaching her everything that is wrong in a civilised society, the poor child is going to grow up thinking it's okay to eat all foods with her fingers and not with the cutlery provided, to lick knives and to eat like a barbarian.

Sevda, my darling, maybe you should preview your videos before broadcasting so that you can see for yourself how gross you really are. Try making a conscious effort to keep that horrid tongue of yours inside your mouth, to take a smaller mouthful and learn basic etiquette.

Mar 8, 2024
Up at 5am and trying to find this account. Really needs to get a fing life.
This is why she is tired. Her life is TikTok. She is so self absorbed and self obsessed. She lives on her own planet and poor ewa and my husband have been forced to live there too. She is controlling and manipulative. She is awful to sedat and his sister. The way she shouted at him when he was opening her drink always sticks with me. The tone was so harsh then she tried ti laugh it off with her fake laugh she does. Always has to have her voice heard or her face shown in other peoples videos. Another example of people feeding her ego (like Becki, shaimee and staph) and being constantly pwaised for things. Sevda absolutely loves herself she thinks she is stunning.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Just watched the dad’s video, she sounds proper hyper, kept butting in as usual. The dad looked annoyed and her mum sounded like she was speaking to a young child not a 35 year old. Why doesn’t she let her dad film in peace? when she’s filming none of her family butt in
Hang on when was this filmed? Was Ela off school today and at home?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This is why she is tired. Her life is TikTok. She is so self absorbed and self obsessed. She lives on her own planet and poor ewa and my husband have been forced to live there too. She is controlling and manipulative. She is awful to sedat and his sister. The way she shouted at him when he was opening her drink always sticks with me. The tone was so harsh then she tried ti laugh it off with her fake laugh she does. Always has to have her voice heard or her face shown in other peoples videos. Another example of people feeding her ego (like Becki, shaimee and staph) and being constantly pwaised for things. Sevda absolutely loves herself she thinks she is stunning.
The way she shouted at Sedat over the SIL’s drink 😳 Absolutely awful

Reactions: easilyannoyed114
Status
Not open for further replies.