Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
There’s cheese in the tortellini and cheese in the sauce and then she adds cheese on top and she put a s ton of oil in the cheese sauce. And, there’s butter on the bread. Is she okay?
And then she claims she calorie counts. b, where? Or I guess just because she’s “counting” them doesn’t mean she’s limiting them 😂

tiktoktat

Mar 13, 2024
lancs
Cutting up the omelette is ridiculous. You would do that for a baby in a high chair not a 7 year old. It absolutely boggles my mind the way her head works. Is it a form of control? Was the child never taught how to use cutlery? Open a packet of crisps? Is she trying to keep her a baby? Does she think it's cute? Has the child actually got dexterity problems? Yet she puts 84 chicken wings on a plate and Ela can eat them no problem. Even the way Ela speaks seems so infantile and almost performative. Yes Mummy, sooo nice Mummy, Thank you Mummy, like it was all rehearsed beforehand. You can actually see Sev watching her when the child goes off on one of her little babyish babbling sessions and then gives her the wink to shut up in case she says the wrong thing. Don't get me wrong I do think Ela is incredibly grating and annoying but part of me feels so sorry for her being cocooned up the care home and babied by Sev Blanchard. Sedated is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. The kid doesn't stand a chance! It's sad.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Oh yes ! Yee - haven't seen anything from her for a while . Jaz , Jasmine ( possibly the same person ? ) and Millie who appears to have disappeared....all equally obnoxious. And then you've got Juliejules.. not rude but downright strange with some of her comments - utterly obsessed with Begda and her " amazing " family 🤣🤣
Is Jules still commenting? She blocked me because I told her she’s obsessed🤣

Mar 2, 2024
They’re out tonight and she’s wearing her standard “party” top 😂

IMG_4206.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
How long until Seagull breaks down and goes Live and begs for money like this? Not sure what she would do on the live to warrant having a live goal, but she definitely has followers willing to drop “gifts”.

Attachments

• v12044gd0000cogqgkfog65jl25bbnt0.mp4
    4.1 MB

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
Cutting up the omelette is ridiculous. You would do that for a baby in a high chair not a 7 year old. It absolutely boggles my mind the way her head works. Is it a form of control? Was the child never taught how to use cutlery? Open a packet of crisps? Is she trying to keep her a baby? Does she think it's cute? Has the child actually got dexterity problems? Yet she puts 84 chicken wings on a plate and Ela can eat them no problem. Even the way Ela speaks seems so infantile and almost performative. Yes Mummy, sooo nice Mummy, Thank you Mummy, like it was all rehearsed beforehand. You can actually see Sev watching her when the child goes off on one of her little babyish babbling sessions and then gives her the wink to shut up in case she says the wrong thing. Don't get me wrong I do think Ela is incredibly grating and annoying but part of me feels so sorry for her being cocooned up the care home and babied by Sev Blanchard. Sedated is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. The kid doesn't stand a chance! It's sad.
I think she thinks she that when she does all these extra things for her daughter… she looks like such a sweet and thoughtful mom and better than other moms. When it’s the opposite. Spend your time teaching independence and model how to eat and have family conversations etc. Instead of talking to your phone every time you eat, cutting her off when she says anything, or speaking over her to mmmmmm to phone. And saying all the thank yous, please’s and everything is so nice and so lovely 100 times per video doesn’t mean your table manners are good when you eat in such a disgusting way. She wants to appear one way on camera but it’s actually more damaging bc she missing out on real thoughtful parenting

tiktoktat

Mar 13, 2024
lancs
I think she thinks she that when she does all these extra things for her daughter… she looks like such a sweet and thoughtful mom and better than other moms. When it’s the opposite. Spend your time teaching independence and model how to eat and have family conversations etc. Instead of talking to your phone every time you eat, cutting her off when she says anything, or speaking over her to mmmmmm to phone. And saying all the thank yous, please’s and everything is so nice and so lovely 100 times per video doesn’t mean your table manners are good when you eat in such a disgusting way. She wants to appear one way on camera but it’s actually more damaging bc she missing out on real thoughtful parenting
I think you have this absolutely bang on.

Status
Not open for further replies.