Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Sevda dancing with her fists. Absolute cringe šŸ˜¬

IMG_4210.jpeg
They are the definition of ā€œyou just canā€™t take some people anywhereā€

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
What the do is that video. Them coats are grim. Sedats double denim ensemble is grim and the sisters awful is grim, they look like they have been let out on day release and got dressed from the lost property bin. They were all just stood there so awkward when sheā€™s filming doing her stupid not a laugh laugh. Stupid bint.
ā€œGot dressed from the lost property binā€ Howling šŸ¤£

Also why is it an achievement for Sedat to come out with his wife, itā€™s like he can barely stand herā€¦ Also him not replying when she told him she loves him šŸ„“

More content material for me šŸ˜‚
The care home on a night out šŸ˜‚ Hope she gets really drunk and goes live so we can get some quality material

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She absolutely cannot dance. Sheā€™s as stiff and ironing board. Itā€™s so uncomfortable to see them all stood there staring at her with her phone on them. Itā€™s just so annoying to have someone film every moment they are with you. And to top it off three out the four of them have TikToks so it will be phones out all night. She thinks sheā€™s something with her s little boots and awful coat.
Sheā€™s pretending sheā€™s having fun by recording it and posting it on Tiktok, looks about as much fun as a wake šŸ„“ Fake like everything they do

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Latest video on TikTok- how uncomfortable does Beg make her family look at the train station.Ffs put Your bloody phone down. They obviously looked uncomfortable. She really thinks they Are a celebrity family.
Youā€™re so right. They all looked so fed up and forcing TikTok smiles. Iā€™m sure Sedat & his sister wish sheā€™d just PUT THE PHONE AWAY! There is nothing to video! Just stood at a station! She truly thinks sheā€™s some kind of movie star the way sheā€™s reporting every detail down to who she is out with and train arrival details. NOBODY CARES SEVDA! Just maybe a couple of hundred out of your 1.7 million original followers .. a small portion of many more complete weirdo, no-lives, sad people who make up a big portion of your followers. I actually think Sevda herself does not look genuinely pleased to be out with Sedat & his sister for a drinks night! Sheā€™d be way more genuinely happy out with that freak Munster weirdo and Lisa for a teenager night out šŸ™„I think this is a stunt to make her followers think she has a fun relationship with Sedat as she knows people see she NEVER goes anywhere with him. I think the weekend away last week happened for the same reason. Maybe sheā€™s even trying to prove something to Sedatā€™s sister OR Sedatā€™s sister has suggested a drinks night out with Sedat and Sevda to celebrate Sevdaā€™s b-day it to encourage their relationship more! I think Sedatā€™s sister is suddenly involving Sedat when she visits Sevda. Before, I noticed, whenever she visited, you never saw Sedat ā€¦heā€™d have gone to bed and was never around it seemed the next day..,whereas the last few visits from his sisterā€¦.the sister had involved him at breakfast time and heā€™s watched football on TV with his sister and even done a TikTok trend dance with her and the daughter & Ela. But not Sevda. I really think Sedatā€™s sister is trying to make sure her brother is not left out and trying to encourage Sevda to try and let him be himself more, rather than telling him what to say or do for TikTok or her being embarrassed by talking for him (!) or more & more inwardly annoyed with his mental difficulties & language skills. TikTok has gone to Sevdaā€™s head and as we all know sheā€™s behaving like sheā€™s some kind of super star! There will be a concern seen by many that the gap better Sevda & Sedat is getting wider and wider apart and what will happen when the TikTok bubble bursts in time! Im convinced Sedatā€™s sister will be seeing this unfolding more than anyone else and she will be concerned for her brother.

Iā€™ve just watched the latest video. At least Sedat is having a good time, bless him, doing sit down dancing with his sister joining in. Itā€™s great heā€™s having sister time as he always looks so more relaxed and happy when sheā€™s there. He feels he can be himself, bless him.

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Youā€™re so right. They all looked so fed up and forcing TikTok smiles. Iā€™m sure Sedat & his sister wish sheā€™d just PUT THE PHONE AWAY! There is nothing to video! Just stood at a station! She truly thinks sheā€™s some kind of movie star the way sheā€™s reporting every detail down to who she is out with and train arrival details. NOBODY CARES SEVDA! Just maybe a couple of hundred out of your 1.7 million original followers .. a small portion of your complete weirdo, no-lives, sad followers. I actually think Sevda herself does not look genuinely pleased to be out with Sedat & his sister for a drinks night! Sheā€™d be way more genuinely happy out with that freak Munster weirdo and Lisa for a teenager night out šŸ™„I think this is a marketing stunt to make her followers think she has a fun relationship with Sedat as she knows people see she NEVER goes anywhere with him. I think the weekend away last week happened for the same reason.
I donā€™t think her and Sedat enjoy spending time together at allā€¦ Theyā€™re definitely doing this for TikTok and heā€™d much rather be watching TV at home. Also sheā€™s delusional about her sense of importance because of TikTok, really thinks sheā€™s something doesnā€™t she šŸ„“

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Oh God the cringe fest has started and it's not even 10pm. The seated fist dance grates right through me I get embarrassed for her. As for her posting on Hippos TikTok without her knowing (either yeah ok šŸ™„ or they obviously know how to open each others phone which is fing weird in itself). Her having to say I Love You to Sedation three times before he responds and looking at him hoping for a kiss and he ignores her yet another embarrassing moment. He just about manages to kiss her on the cheek. I can't wait for the next few hours posts from this fed up lot.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
ā€œGot dressed from the lost property binā€ Howling šŸ¤£

Also why is it an achievement for Sedat to come out with his wife, itā€™s like he can barely stand herā€¦ Also him not replying when she told him she loves him šŸ„“

The care home on a night out šŸ˜‚ Hope she gets really drunk and goes live so we can get some quality material
He canā€™t stand her. Surprised he hasnā€™t got his occasion jumper on under his occasion denim number.
Sheā€™s a plank of wood. She thinks sheā€™s this amazing beautiful person but really sheā€™s just a boring frog

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
More content material for me šŸ˜‚
I know you'll absolutely annihilate them šŸ¤£
Nah her coats are mingingā€¦ Sheā€™s obsessed with this style and all of them look tacky šŸ„“ No wonder people donā€™t believe sheā€™s 35, looks like a grandma ffs
The top she's wearing looks like something you'd wear to go to work in šŸ¤£

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Just seen the next latest video - again, Sedat is having a great oleā€™ time still doing sat-down dancing, bless him. Cringe, I know, but itā€™s nice to see him happy, bless him. His sister is joining in with him. I think sheā€™s great. Sheā€™s scatty, eccentric and funny, but sheā€™s intelligent and very good with her brother. You can tell she looks out for him and wants him to have fun. As for Sevda, itā€™s taken her to get very pissed in order to enjoy the evening more than she clearly started off looking, but at least Sedat will feel more relaxed that sheā€™s laughing and relaxed. Sad that it takes her to be drunk though to enjoy time with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.